Reviews for Hear No Evil
k chapter 24 . 2/22
Enjoyed your story. Very interesting twist to have deaf Bella. Thanks for writing.
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 26 . 2/20
Terrific story! Your details are amazing. Thank you!
tricklem chapter 26 . 2/20
WOW! That really sucks a$$. I have read your story Hear No Evil and loved it. Are any of your stories posted anywhere else? Maybe you should just move you work to another site that handles these issues better? I am so sorry this has happened to you.
Kushka chapter 23 . 2/18
Good story
mommakat chapter 4 . 2/16
Hi :)
I foundyour story through another author's favorites a bit ago but just started reading. I am so very glad I did! You'e begun an attention-grabbing story. It grabs your interest with your imagination and keeps you here with your writing:)
Well-done and thank you so very much!
Kathryn
bellla22 chapter 26 . 2/15
So sorry to hear that.
abbyweyr chapter 26 . 2/14
I'm not on Wattpadd. Did post a notice on my Facebook page to help spread the word. Sorry this happened to you.
Sri chapter 26 . 2/14
Don't you worry sunshine, the flames are on like a donkey kong.
rae-reader1993 chapter 26 . 2/14
Im sorry this happened! I went over to wattpad and reported the user
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2016
sam thinks "what makes her so unique"?

um...is being disabled...unique? and if it is since when?

shes a imperfect vampire...well that's just fucking stupid...whatever was wrong with her should have been fixed...pretty gay to be deaf for eternity...pretty shitty reallly
jk chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
for NEVER in her life hearing words spoken she sure knows a lot of them in her head doesn't she.
then she says something stupid like mouth sounds...like that is suppose to make us "believe"

honestly, if she didn't rememeber his life and woke up a beast, deaf having never hearing words spoken, not knowing how to sign, or whatever...I don't think that she would talk the way she does in her head...She would be more like a wild animal...this story just isn't believable to me.
why did she stage deaths of her victims? she "knew" she would be in trouble if she didn't? yet she doesn't know that she should change her clothes at least once every hundred years? or look at herself? or observe other people to learn? or I mean COME ON...how could anyone read this and not be dissapointed
jk chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
I think its funny that "people" are people to her...but a bear is a large creature with loud mouth sounds...
she knows what a dress is, but not what a bear is:?
she knows that she cant talk like the others but shes never looked at her reflection in water,window,puddle,glass,mirror...ect?
she sees "peoples" clothes changes over the years...but she never changes her own dress?
she washes her hands...but doesn't change her moldy dress?
again I repeat...she knows a dress is a dress, people are people but she knew right away after craving blood that she was a vampire...and yet bears are creatures with loud mouth sounds...it just...god its stupid!
its like you didn't fucking think this out at all! which is a fucking shame cause it could be good.
jk chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
its too fucking wordy...seriously dry...BORING
Nlresda123 chapter 25 . 8/9/2016
Honestly this is such an amazing story. It's literally so amazing, I can't even tell you how much I loved it. Everything about Bella was fabulous. She was a strong person, who happened to have a disability. I'm learning sign language and the fact that there is a deaf character of such amazing qualities for such a popular book series is just wow. I have no words. This is an absolutely wonderful book, and I'll definitely recommend it to everyone i know.
MyCatIsAMeatloaf chapter 23 . 6/25/2016
Great story. It's one of my absolute favourites.
1,610 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »