Reviews for Hear No Evil
Mansdas2 chapter 26 . 5/18
Wow! I absolutely loved reading your story. I think that you are really talented. I enjoyed reading Hear no evil so much that I didn’t want to put it down! Thank you for sharing.
Wow,Bella issuch a lame vampire
It sucks that you turned Bella into a disgusting human blood drinker
PurpleRain27 chapter 22 . 4/8
Great story. Thank you for sharing, I am sorry however you no longer write for Twilight.
im loving this story, so different
Great story
FireDragonStarLight chapter 22 . 1/22
This is one amazing story. Thanks a lot for sharing it. xo
Elise de Sallier chapter 22 . 12/4/2017
Wonderful, innovative story and beautifully written. Thank you!
tekmlb06 chapter 22 . 11/12/2017
Great story
rjh1960 chapter 10 . 8/16/2017
Bella would have an IEP (indivualized education plan) that would have been worked out in several sessions with her "parents".
The law is that she has to be placed in as "normal" a class as possible. Of course for vampire Bella her schoolwork should not be a problem. I also don't think that they would have the right to bring her in early or make her stay late. The school's ESE (exceptional student education)coordinator should be able to touch base with her and be in touch with her teachers about how she is keeping up. But in the made up paperwork from her old school there should have already been an IEP in place that just needs to be updated.
rjh1960 chapter 9 . 8/16/2017
I love how all the Cullens learned to sign with Bella. Luckily they are vampires and learn so fast!
I'm also enjoying this version of Rosalie, who is kinder and softer then most others I read about.
rjh1960 chapter 6 . 8/16/2017
I have read so many ff stories over so many years. This has to be the most interesting story that i have ever read. So happy to have found it.
rjh1960 chapter 2 . 8/16/2017
Just found this story, not sure how I have missed it for so long. It's fascinating. I'm also thinking that they must have made clothing way more durable all those years ago that some fabric Bella is wearing has lasted so long.
TheEasternWind chapter 12 . 7/17/2017
Bella is stupidly naive. As if badmouthing people wasn't common in the 19th century...that society was all about appearances and social status. Similar to our world now. She can't pretend like people weren't out to marry the wealthiest man they could find. Gawd. She's so old, she shouldn't even waste a second thought...I wouldn't, and I'm not 200 years old.
Fleur50 chapter 26 . 7/4/2017
Votre mise à jour m'a permis de relire votre histoire. J'avais oublié comment elle était passionnante.

Je suis désolée de ce qui vous est arrivée et je suis bien contente qu'elle a été retiré de Wattpadd.
1,629 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »