Reviews for Hear No Evil
rjh1960 chapter 10 . 8/16
Bella would have an IEP (indivualized education plan) that would have been worked out in several sessions with her "parents".
The law is that she has to be placed in as "normal" a class as possible. Of course for vampire Bella her schoolwork should not be a problem. I also don't think that they would have the right to bring her in early or make her stay late. The school's ESE (exceptional student education)coordinator should be able to touch base with her and be in touch with her teachers about how she is keeping up. But in the made up paperwork from her old school there should have already been an IEP in place that just needs to be updated.
rjh1960 chapter 9 . 8/16
I love how all the Cullens learned to sign with Bella. Luckily they are vampires and learn so fast!
I'm also enjoying this version of Rosalie, who is kinder and softer then most others I read about.
rjh1960 chapter 6 . 8/16
I have read so many ff stories over so many years. This has to be the most interesting story that i have ever read. So happy to have found it.
rjh1960 chapter 2 . 8/16
Just found this story, not sure how I have missed it for so long. It's fascinating. I'm also thinking that they must have made clothing way more durable all those years ago that some fabric Bella is wearing has lasted so long.
TheEasternWind chapter 12 . 7/17
Bella is stupidly naive. As if badmouthing people wasn't common in the 19th century...that society was all about appearances and social status. Similar to our world now. She can't pretend like people weren't out to marry the wealthiest man they could find. Gawd. She's so old, she shouldn't even waste a second thought...I wouldn't, and I'm not 200 years old.
Fleur50 chapter 26 . 7/4
Votre mise à jour m'a permis de relire votre histoire. J'avais oublié comment elle était passionnante.

Je suis désolée de ce qui vous est arrivée et je suis bien contente qu'elle a été retiré de Wattpadd.
StoryMilkiway chapter 26 . 6/10
Suchhh a good story, and so original.
Spawn chapter 22 . 4/28
I thought you did a wonderful job on this story. It had everything I had expected, and more. You moved from drama, to humor, to suspense effortlessly. I thought you covered Bella and Edward's perspectives well.

I enjoyed Bella's backstory and thought that you brought it full circle with Victoria being the one to unintentionally change Bella, and eventually luring her and Edward to the cave where it all started.

I liked Bella's introduction to both the wolves and then the Cullens, and how she was able to integrate into the family and society by learning through Edward's talent as well as he own.

Great job and thank you for sharing your time and talent with us.
crzy1emo1chick chapter 1 . 4/24
I can't believe how many people left such disgusting comments. I get constructive criticism, but cursing and such anger is insane. I personally love this story, it's different and unique, as far as I know. Thank you for leaving this up even after all that happened.
GeminiEyes chapter 23 . 4/19
I enjoyed reading this story
k chapter 24 . 2/22
Enjoyed your story. Very interesting twist to have deaf Bella. Thanks for writing.
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 26 . 2/20
Terrific story! Your details are amazing. Thank you!
tricklem chapter 26 . 2/20
WOW! That really sucks a$$. I have read your story Hear No Evil and loved it. Are any of your stories posted anywhere else? Maybe you should just move you work to another site that handles these issues better? I am so sorry this has happened to you.
Kushka chapter 23 . 2/18
Good story
mommakat chapter 4 . 2/16
Hi :)
I foundyour story through another author's favorites a bit ago but just started reading. I am so very glad I did! You'e begun an attention-grabbing story. It grabs your interest with your imagination and keeps you here with your writing:)
Well-done and thank you so very much!
Kathryn