Reviews for Hear No Evil
reader101 chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
hehehe. hahaha. i'm laughing so hard right now. hahaha. oh wow. i love it.
starlightwilight chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
Yay, a quick update!

Haha, well, I thought it was funny!
Frozen Isa chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
... That was priceless, truly priceless. ) Sorry I didn't review for the last few chapters, I always got sidetracked. Your writing is beautiful as always. )

-Unlucky
Eclipsian Maiden chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
OMG Pleased continue _
J chapter 6 . 11/2/2007
i love your story! Its so original, I also like how bella looks at the world in a diffrent way. Update soon i can't wait to find out what happens next.
760 chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
I love this story! its so...different! I really love how Bella and Edward talk about things, its like he's her guardian angel already anyways I hope u update soon!

The REAL Alice Cullen _~
dancingpiggy chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
wonderful! i love it! its good that edward has to teach her everything...they can "bond" with each other! can't wait for more!

dancingpiggy
Lost and Never Found chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
WOT! NEW CHAPTER! You just made my week! Much love, and I completely understand the somewhat...barbaric...way Bella thinks, seeing as she's been alone since 1840. And the religion talk was perfect, along with the other explanations. I can see explaining today's culture (especially fashion) is going to fun.

I enjoyed seeing a little in Edward's point of view in the first couple of chapters. Can we back track and do that again? Not the same event, per say, but maybe the next chapter be Bella taking in the house, but through Edward's point of view. (It took me twice as long to type this paragraph. Between FMA fanfiction and my friend whose name is Edward but who we call Ed, I kept forgetting the end of his name!)

Otherwise, much love for this story!
Lonely Moon chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
I loved it and can't wait for more! Thank you for updating.
faux-prada chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
Wow. This is very good. Amazingly good. Bluesea, you are undoubtedly one of my favorite Twilight writers.

I'm deaf myself, and although I wasn't born with it like Bella, and I can speak fine, I can still empathize with her. I do feel the so-called "vibrations" in the air, and most of my communication is through lip-reading. But I certainly understand her frustration. When people try to speak to you and they don't know you're deaf, it can be very disconcerting. Especially the way they look at you like you just grew another head when you inform them that you can't hear .

Anyway, keep up the good work. And if you need any sort of reference or help with deaf culture or anything pertaining to being deaf, don't hesitate to ask me.

-Bee
Katluva0323 chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
wow. this was an amazing chapter! you are a wonderful writer! i am really enjoying this story because it is so different from other stories. all the other ones don't have bella this screwed up or so many exceptions. although, it does get rather confusing having so many different things going on in the story. well, great chapter and story and i hope you update soon with yet another great chapter!

-Rachael
DivinelyLoved chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
I LOVE IT! I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT! Please update soon! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! PLEASE!
Frozen Isa chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
Yay! You updated. I'm so glad, this is a really amazing story- and I'm anxiously awaiting to see if she touches any vampire she can hear their thoughts, and other people's words, or if its just Edward.
darkmusicfairy chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
oh man this story just keeps geting sadder and sadder she didnt know what laughter was that is so sad ha ha thanks for the chapter!
starlightwilight chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
I think you accomplished it well; I LOVE this story, it's one of my very favorites. You're a brilliant writer - I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
1,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 .. Last Next »