Reviews for Hear No Evil
dancingpiggy chapter 7 . 11/7/2007
oh that was great! the bra thing...how do you even think these things up!

can't wait for more!

dancingpiggy
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 7 . 11/7/2007
That is so funny! I absolutly loved that, please update soon!
Lost and Never Found chapter 7 . 11/7/2007
*is rolling on the floor in hysterics, then finally manages to calm down* Oh...Oh wow. That was incredible. Poor Edward, though. To be asked that kind of question... *starts snickering again, but manages to control it this time* And I can see where Bella is coming from on the corset. I had to wear one for a play once, and I actually prefer it when the strings aren't drawn too tight.

This time, I don't really have any suggestions, but many thanks for the shout out! Usually, people just ignore me when I suggest something.
Ksangi chapter 7 . 11/7/2007
I just finished up to chapter 7. This story is wonderful So descriptive, I love it.
sunshine77 chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
Okay, this story is absolutely amazing - such a brilliant idea for a fanfic! Please keep it up, I love the perspecives of Edward and Bella, it's so fascinating! I feel so bad for Bella though, all those years alone! And Edward is being so sweet about it, I love it1 Please update soon, this has quickly become one of my favorite stories!
twilightlovr chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
very funny and very good.

i really am enjoying this story, it is really interesting.

please update
twilightlovr chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
very good
Frankenstitch chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
Haha. Edward is acting like a little boy not wanting to fix her bra. I mean he's over 100 years old he has got to be used to bras by now. Jut kidding. Alice should've gave her a strapless bra, it would've been closer to a corset. But then that wouldnt have been funny.
Twilighter chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
the end of the chapter was so funny. i really like this story. update soon!

PLEASE!

thanks

-Lisa
technically a lie chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
LOL!

ha ha, that was great, please update again soon! :D
Katluva0323 chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
omg that's halarious! i can just picture edward's face right now. lol. oh my goodness. that is just too funny! -rolling on floor laughing-

i hope you help bella's confusion next chapter... hahahaha!

okay, great chapter (as always) and please update soon. i would do a long review, but i have homework to do so i can't wait to read the next chapter! XD

-Rachael
DivinelyLoved chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
Funny! I loved this chapter! I hope u update soon!
NotMixedEqually chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
The bra scene was definitely a quirky touch! Especially because of Edward's reaction. I loved it!

Wonderful chapter! Bella's descriptions of things unfamiliar to her were enchanting in a way; it made me think of things differently, and it was really interesting.
Jasper-Alice-Forever chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
i love it, it's funny. his reaction was funny

plz update soon
reader101 chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
hehehe. hahaha. i'm laughing so hard right now. hahaha. oh wow. i love it.
1,610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 .. Last Next »