Reviews for Hear No Evil
LilyAlice chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
I love this story its so different, yet very compelling. You are an amazing writer, keep posting.
freeatlas chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Please update! I really like this AU story! It has great potential! Don't leave me hanging!
Claiborne chapter 7 . 11/30/2007
lolol~

loved it. update soon

~rawliin
dianag99217 chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
Love, love , love this story, I see it has been a while since you updated. I hope you will continue. Very original for a fanfic...
CuriosityRedux chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
Your writing style and diction is absolutely exquisite! The way you keep Bella's thoughts in order shows me that you have read and re-read your chapters over for mistakes, editing and revising (God, I hate it when I find text-talk in stories). And everyone's amazingly in-character!

Please update soon.

Curiosity
Lylo West chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
I love your stories, please update this one soon!
Cardboard Cuts chapter 7 . 11/24/2007
I LUVV IT!

Please, please, please update soon! It's driving me crazy not knowing what's going to happen next. I check nearly everyday to see if you have. UPDATE!
alphamaniax chapter 7 . 11/20/2007
You have to update this! Its so original! I love it. And you have to update Twilight in Edward's point of view!
alfalfa7 chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
Oh, I like this story. Please update as soon as you can!

until next time,

alfalfa7
Windwhistles chapter 7 . 11/12/2007
I wish I could tell you how much I truly appreciate the effort you've taken with this story; it flows beautifully. I hope you update soon.
MidnyghtVampyrezz chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
so good please hurry and update!
moonstripe chapter 7 . 11/10/2007
I absolutely loved it. Unique and completely intriguing. I hope that you continue it soon.
Lonely Moon chapter 7 . 11/7/2007
I thought that was fantastic! Thank you so much for updating.

There was one obvious typing error-when Esme is wondering if Bella will be able to hear her thoughts, you have Edward say, "I don't so," when I think you meant to type, "I don't think so."

Also, I know this is your story, but I think that Alice would have seen that Bella would be more comfortable in a dress-maybe something like a sundress? It just seems like a loose, flowing dress would be an easier transition for Bella to make.

I can't wait to see where this story goes!
darkmusicfairy chapter 7 . 11/7/2007
ha ha poor edward ha ha sad that is so embatsing ha h athanks for the chapter!
dancingpiggy chapter 7 . 11/7/2007
oh that was great! the bra thing...how do you even think these things up!

can't wait for more!