Reviews for Hear No Evil
faux-prada chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
Wow. This is very good. Amazingly good. Bluesea, you are undoubtedly one of my favorite Twilight writers.

I'm deaf myself, and although I wasn't born with it like Bella, and I can speak fine, I can still empathize with her. I do feel the so-called "vibrations" in the air, and most of my communication is through lip-reading. But I certainly understand her frustration. When people try to speak to you and they don't know you're deaf, it can be very disconcerting. Especially the way they look at you like you just grew another head when you inform them that you can't hear .

Anyway, keep up the good work. And if you need any sort of reference or help with deaf culture or anything pertaining to being deaf, don't hesitate to ask me.

-Bee
Katluva0323 chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
wow. this was an amazing chapter! you are a wonderful writer! i am really enjoying this story because it is so different from other stories. all the other ones don't have bella this screwed up or so many exceptions. although, it does get rather confusing having so many different things going on in the story. well, great chapter and story and i hope you update soon with yet another great chapter!

-Rachael
DivinelyLoved chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
I LOVE IT! I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT! Please update soon! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! PLEASE!
Frozen Isa chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
Yay! You updated. I'm so glad, this is a really amazing story- and I'm anxiously awaiting to see if she touches any vampire she can hear their thoughts, and other people's words, or if its just Edward.
darkmusicfairy chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
oh man this story just keeps geting sadder and sadder she didnt know what laughter was that is so sad ha ha thanks for the chapter!
starlightwilight chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
I think you accomplished it well; I LOVE this story, it's one of my very favorites. You're a brilliant writer - I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Twilighter chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
fantABULOUS. update sooner! this chapter was excellent, the story's original. very yummy.

-lisa

UPDATE!
starbuckviper chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
wo

i love it update soon please
epona04 chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
excellent as always and a pleasure to read
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
That was awesome, i really liked that chapter, it really helped to understand bella more, please update soon
simona.gl chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
When are you going to update this story? It's one of the best I've ever read on the site... before this I was looking forward to read Sunrise but now I can't wait for a new chapter of this one! And I'm glad that you now are posting sunrise also on the "rambling and thoughts" fanfiction; all the stories there are very good and yours are really worthy to be put there!

Keep writing, I'm checking your link every day!
FakeBaconFryer chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
awesome story! I love it!
dancingpiggy chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
i love it! write more...soon!

please

dancingpiggy
Lost and Never Found chapter 5 . 10/19/2007
AHH! Total awesomeness! It took me a few pages to figure out what exactly was going on, but now I totally get it! I am so eager for the next chapter, hurry hurry hurry!
DivinelyLoved chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
Again I say, amazing writing! I can't wait until the next chapter. Will you update soon? I like the whole 'Bella bing def' thing, it adds a whole new spinn to the story. This is so much diferent from all the other fanfics I've read. I LOVE IT!
1,587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 .. Last Next »