Reviews for Hear No Evil chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
When are you going to update this story? It's one of the best I've ever read on the site... before this I was looking forward to read Sunrise but now I can't wait for a new chapter of this one! And I'm glad that you now are posting sunrise also on the "rambling and thoughts" fanfiction; all the stories there are very good and yours are really worthy to be put there!

Keep writing, I'm checking your link every day!
FakeBaconFryer chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
awesome story! I love it!
dancingpiggy chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
i love it! write more...soon!

Lost and Never Found chapter 5 . 10/19/2007
AHH! Total awesomeness! It took me a few pages to figure out what exactly was going on, but now I totally get it! I am so eager for the next chapter, hurry hurry hurry!
DivinelyLoved chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
Again I say, amazing writing! I can't wait until the next chapter. Will you update soon? I like the whole 'Bella bing def' thing, it adds a whole new spinn to the story. This is so much diferent from all the other fanfics I've read. I LOVE IT!
DivinelyLoved chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I still have to read 2 more chapters but I just wanted to say this is amazing wiritng!
page-write chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
Ah! This one is crazy! And I love it -
dancingpiggy chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I LOVE this story! you HAVE to up date! you're killing me with suspense!

-sorry i got a little carried away there, but i'm starting to get desperate!
Lonely Moon chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
I thought that was fantastic and can't wait for another chapter! Please update soon.
technically a lie chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
oh, i like this story! it is pretty good so far.

i really hope you update again soon, and frequently!

You're doing great! lol, i like it a lot, it's different.
darkmusicfairy chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
weard but yay i like it ha ha i love how you put it mostly in bellas pov if you hadent it would have been really hard to comprehend what she was going threw oh and your story made me realise that we cant really know how old bella or alice is because neather of them knew anythin when they woke up how would they know when they had been changed. any way so far i love your story and if you dont get us deprived readers a chapter soon im sure the chcolate making gnomes would be happy to tail you untill we do ha ha yes im verry hyper right now
CaityLady chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
OMGsh!~! I love your story. This one is truely unique, which makes it so much better. I can't wait to read more of your awe-inspring fanfic.

Siri02 chapter 5 . 9/26/2007
Oh! I'm excited to see what happens next! :) Update soon!
NotMixedEqually chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
I love how you did that in both perspectives; it was really interesting to see what was going on in their heads at that one time. I'm so happy Bella can communicate with someone, and exceptionally happy that that someone is Edward. Wonderfully written chapter! And yeah, I haven't written anything for my story since high school started this year, so I definitely understand needing to complete homework first.
alexlovemetal chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
What has happened when Bella touched Edward? They can hear each other! Maybe it's Bella's gift?

Great chapter, I really love it. The plot is becoming very interesting! Update asap!

1,592 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 .. Last Next »