Reviews for Hear No Evil
DivinelyLoved chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I still have to read 2 more chapters but I just wanted to say this is amazing wiritng!
page-write chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
Ah! This one is crazy! And I love it -
dancingpiggy chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I LOVE this story! you HAVE to up date! you're killing me with suspense!

-sorry i got a little carried away there, but i'm starting to get desperate!
Lonely Moon chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
I thought that was fantastic and can't wait for another chapter! Please update soon.
technically a lie chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
oh, i like this story! it is pretty good so far.

i really hope you update again soon, and frequently!

please!

You're doing great! lol, i like it a lot, it's different.
darkmusicfairy chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
weard but yay i like it ha ha i love how you put it mostly in bellas pov if you hadent it would have been really hard to comprehend what she was going threw oh and your story made me realise that we cant really know how old bella or alice is because neather of them knew anythin when they woke up how would they know when they had been changed. any way so far i love your story and if you dont get us deprived readers a chapter soon im sure the chcolate making gnomes would be happy to tail you untill we do ha ha yes im verry hyper right now
CaityLady chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
OMGsh!~! I love your story. This one is truely unique, which makes it so much better. I can't wait to read more of your awe-inspring fanfic.

xxoo's

CaityLady
Siri02 chapter 5 . 9/26/2007
Oh! I'm excited to see what happens next! :) Update soon!
NotMixedEqually chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
I love how you did that in both perspectives; it was really interesting to see what was going on in their heads at that one time. I'm so happy Bella can communicate with someone, and exceptionally happy that that someone is Edward. Wonderfully written chapter! And yeah, I haven't written anything for my story since high school started this year, so I definitely understand needing to complete homework first.
alexlovemetal chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
What has happened when Bella touched Edward? They can hear each other! Maybe it's Bella's gift?

Great chapter, I really love it. The plot is becoming very interesting! Update asap!

Alex
starlightwilight chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
Wow, this is so good! You are an amazing writer! Please Update soon!
martan chapter 5 . 9/18/2007
beautiful ... )
PerpetuallyDazedandBewildered chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
I very much admire your originality. This story is definitely something different.

I like this story. I'm very interested to see where you will lead us with this. The immediate connection Bella and Edward have with one another is very touching and very right. I can see Bella becoming attached to him.

I think this one is one of my favorites in your collection of Twilight works, probably because its most original. Don't feel pressured into completing the next chapter so soon. I know what its like to get in touch with the real world, being swamped with school and such. Strange feeling, really, for us writers.
Those Who Can't Write Read chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
I can't wait for you to tell us exactly what Bella's power is. And i can't wait so see if she can talk and hear later on in the story.
Blondie 24-7 chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
omg you need to update now!

:P Blondie