Reviews for Hear No Evil
reader101 chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
i can't wait to read more. It's so good. Please update soon.
SIMONA.G chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
wow! I found that it is really important to see who write a fanfiction in order to read a good one! So I started reading ALL your fanfiction and they are ALL very very well written!

And this one, in particular, is really original and interesting! Keep on writing! I'm checking your fanfiction every day!
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
That is brill! Plese update soon, please! I hope Edward falls for Bella
Frozen Isa chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
Absolutely and utterly beautiful. I really don't know what to say about that except update soon. Oh wait before I forget does she have a power? I think she might- from one of the observations she made but I might just be parnoid... Anyways keep writing and its amazing!
J chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
poor bella...:(
quietandclear chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
ooh thank you for that EPOV, i didn't expect it, and you as always, do a wondeful edward pov...*day dreams about Sunrise*...

hah just kidding.

i loved that all the cullens are excited about this new vampire, not threatened. and i'm glad your making it just as much a mystery to the cullens as it is to us! i feel like carlisle is voicing all the theories that go through MY head while reading this story! haha.

and i'm very curious how bella will react to seeing other vampires! she's been "feral" for so long! (by the way, I LOVED that part, calling her feral was the perfect word for it. wondeful!)

i don't expect another edward pov for a while, and that's pefectly fine, but i did think using edward's pov for this chapter was a great idea, it's a nice transition from the last chapter, and i'm glad to be able to see the cullens thoughts about a new vampire.

can't wait for your next chapter!
justadreamer1980 chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
PLEASE dont' wait so long betwen updates anymore! You've had me here dieing to know what's going on for weeks now!
luvs2danc chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
good job, i'm glad Bella is talking to someone and that the werewolfs didn't kill her. But why didn't they kill her? Are they taking her to the Cullens? I would like it fery much if you would review.
luvs2danc chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
Great job! I think it is possible for Bella to wander around for so long.
Loco987 chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
gre4at story very orginal cant wait for the next update!
Aleakim chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
Three chapters, one better than the other. And without Cullens at the moment.

I like all the detail, without no possiblities for dialogue(at least now) it has to difficult.

I specially loved this chapter, everything was great. Bella's fear, she hunting, the necessity to communicate... But most of all(I know it isn't very important) I like that she said 'mouth-sounds'. I think it made her more real. Poor girl. She always loved Edward's voice. She would miss it if she knew it.

Well, keep it coming. I'm anxious to know what happens next.
alexlovemetal chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
Hi! I've finished reading all the three chapters right now and I like the story very much! The fact that Bella is born deaf makes the story more interesting, she's had a hard time with no one to communicate with. Aww, poor girl!

This story is different (but in a good way!) I hope you keep on writing! (And soon! )

Go on!

Alex
FlyingFleshEater chapter 3 . 7/19/2007
Aww, why'd you have to leave it there? Guess it can't be helped.

This is really good, so update and stuff.
Lhiannon chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
I am loving this story. It's such a different take on things! Keep it going!

And check your email.

~Lhia
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
that's brillant! What will the werewolves do? Will she meet the Cullens will Edward like her? Please update soon
1,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 .. Last Next »