Reviews for Hear No Evil
Katluva0323 chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
ah! your evil! i want the next chapter now! this is amazing! wow! you really need to update soon! asap! plz! can't review anymore because its bedtime but i love this story!

-Rachael
obscure chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
WOW I LOVE UR STORY ITS SOO AWSOME! I JUST LOVE IT UPDATE SOON! OHH AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE HOME WORK I HOPE UR ABLE TO GET IT ALL DONE!. CAUSE I NO IM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH IT ALL!LOL
reader101 chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
i liked this chapter. it was really good and i can't wait to read more.
WerWlfGrl chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
i lik the story keep writin :)
Apocalpse chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
AWESOME! LUV IT! UPDATE ASAP! PLEASE!
0ra3ngxsp0rk chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
I love it so far. Great job!

Update soon!
Sun Blinded chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
You've outdone yourself in this one! I love how they found her, it was excellent plotmaking. It was also interesting to see the Cullen's view on this situation. All in all, I think this is an absolutely fabulous story. I also heard that you were accepted for an account on Pel's site (I heard from a friend who also admires your work), so congratulations on that.

I know you probably get this alot, but I really can't wait for the next chapter, which I am sure will be delayed due to the release of Eclipse... : )

Anyway, great chapter!

*Chloe*
alexlovemetal chapter 4 . 8/5/2007
Great chapter in Edward's POV!

How will the Cullens react to seeing this feral Bella? And Bella? She's never met other vampires before, why? She was scared? Or she didn't know how to recognize them?

And I wonder why Bella's dress has lasted for so long... she's been running and hunting in forests during more than one hundred and sixty years... o.O

Update asap, please!

Alex
twilightfanatic chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
I love your story-my mom's deaf along with one of my brother's, so I really really love this story. I thought about doing one with Bella blind, but I think someone else has, but I can't find it. Oh well, just have to wait for Eclipse. :)
NotMixedEqually chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
Amazing chapter! I really loved how you wrote Edward, especially with the thoughts and how he reacted to them. I'm anxious to see what Bella does when she sees the Cullens. Please update soon!
epona04 chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
aw i'm delighted to see that you've updated! can't wait for the next installement - this was so much fun to read - loved it
martan chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
very very very beutiful..) i LOVE it )
starbuckviper chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
update ASAP plz
Aleakim chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
This chapter is great. I think Edward's POV can be more difficult, but this is very well written. And the color of Bella's eyes, in chapter 3 she said they were red. I found it strange, but if they say they're orangey... That makes sense.

About Bella being deaf, well, I've thought about it a little more with this chapter, and I don't understand it either. Maybe she doesn't have the necessaries parts of the ear but I'd think that it would have been fixed in the tranformation.

Anyway, I love it. I'm so impatient to know what Edward about not hearing her thoughts. That complicates things more than usual. Here, I'm done rambling.

I can't wait until the meeting!
reader101 chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
i can't wait to read more. It's so good. Please update soon.
1,610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 .. Last Next »