Reviews for Hear No Evil
martan chapter 5 . 9/18/2007
beautiful ... )
PerpetuallyDazedandBewildered chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
I very much admire your originality. This story is definitely something different.

I like this story. I'm very interested to see where you will lead us with this. The immediate connection Bella and Edward have with one another is very touching and very right. I can see Bella becoming attached to him.

I think this one is one of my favorites in your collection of Twilight works, probably because its most original. Don't feel pressured into completing the next chapter so soon. I know what its like to get in touch with the real world, being swamped with school and such. Strange feeling, really, for us writers.
Frankenstitch chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
I can't wait for you to tell us exactly what Bella's power is. And i can't wait so see if she can talk and hear later on in the story.
Blondie 24-7 chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
omg you need to update now!

:P Blondie
epona04 chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
Absol Brilliant! you completley captivated me! worth the wait!
lillian chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
oeww nice so far
simona.gl chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
Wow! IƬve been waiting for the update of this story for so long!

I don't know why this fanfiction has only few rewiews... it' so strange and so original! Keep going! I'm looking forward to see how this story turns out!
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
WOW! That's brillant! He can hear her, that wuite cool, please update soon
quietandclear chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
HOLY CRAP! that was SO GOOD!

honestly i couldn't have thought of a better way for this story to go!

i've always felt so bad for edward not hearing bella and in this situation it just all blends so wonderfully!

PERFECT!

can't wait for the next chapter, this was so great!
WerWlfGrl chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
no dont stop! kep going! lol ura really good writer! :)
Loco987 chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
i love the story im so glad that you updated! your story is so orginal and really refreshing i love your style of writing i hope the next part comes soon!
Katluva0323 chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
ah! your evil! i want the next chapter now! this is amazing! wow! you really need to update soon! asap! plz! can't review anymore because its bedtime but i love this story!

-Rachael
obscure chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
WOW I LOVE UR STORY ITS SOO AWSOME! I JUST LOVE IT UPDATE SOON! OHH AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE HOME WORK I HOPE UR ABLE TO GET IT ALL DONE!. CAUSE I NO IM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH IT ALL!LOL
reader101 chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
i liked this chapter. it was really good and i can't wait to read more.
WerWlfGrl chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
i lik the story keep writin :)
1,621 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 .. Last Next »