Reviews for Hear No Evil
Aleakim chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
Three chapters, one better than the other. And without Cullens at the moment.

I like all the detail, without no possiblities for dialogue(at least now) it has to difficult.

I specially loved this chapter, everything was great. Bella's fear, she hunting, the necessity to communicate... But most of all(I know it isn't very important) I like that she said 'mouth-sounds'. I think it made her more real. Poor girl. She always loved Edward's voice. She would miss it if she knew it.

Well, keep it coming. I'm anxious to know what happens next.
alexlovemetal chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
Hi! I've finished reading all the three chapters right now and I like the story very much! The fact that Bella is born deaf makes the story more interesting, she's had a hard time with no one to communicate with. Aww, poor girl!

This story is different (but in a good way!) I hope you keep on writing! (And soon! )

Go on!

Alex
FlyingFleshEater chapter 3 . 7/19/2007
Aww, why'd you have to leave it there? Guess it can't be helped.

This is really good, so update and stuff.
Lhiannon chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
I am loving this story. It's such a different take on things! Keep it going!

And check your email.

~Lhia
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
that's brillant! What will the werewolves do? Will she meet the Cullens will Edward like her? Please update soon
martan chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
thats amazing ! totally beautiful..)
Stacitheturtle chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
This is truly intriguing! Please update soon!
quietandclear chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
you are so mean!

you left us right when the cullens showed up!

but i am very happy with these last two chapters, i was curious what you would do with this plot and i seriously LOVE it.

bella is perfect and i think you are doing a wonderful job!

please don't make me wait too long for another chapter!

update soon!
j chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
omg i love your story its so original! yea, i'm really sad she can't hear or speak maybe you'll come up with some other way for her to communicate
SunsetofDusk chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
Good job! Are the seven people the Cullens? I wonder how'll they comminicate with her? Awesome story! Love it! One of my favorites! It isn't like the others I've read!
Just A Little Bit Dramatic chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
Oh my God, I love this. Favourited. Officially. I love the idea, too...poor Bella. Update when you can!
NotMixedEqually chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
Wow, good chapter! I really love how you write this. I hope no one hurts Bella. Update soon, please!
Deliriously Withdrawn chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
If anything - you've made me even more intrigued by your story. I love Bella's reactions and way of survival. )

Hope you update soon.
The Devil Wears Converse chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
Update or else. Gr.

Great beginning, a little confusing, though. Great start and I can't wait to read the rest!
epona04 chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
oh brilliant - i love your stories - they are so dark and of ocurse most importantly original! cannot wait for more from this fic and your others xx
1,586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 Next »