Reviews for Hear No Evil
team cullen chapter 23 . 8/27/2011
LOVED this fic. Well done, it was a great story. I have a deaf aunt and reading this made me truely appriciate being able to hear. I also loved the romance and connection between E &B and the fact that the wolves weren't a main plot point like in most twilight fics. :)
KzintiKiller chapter 14 . 8/25/2011
This is a terrific story. A clever, nicely developed idea. You need a bit more beta work, but on the whole, well written. Thanks for not making the Quileutes jerks...even though they were jerks in canon.

KK
Nehnah14 chapter 22 . 8/21/2011
This was a beautiful story.

Your grammer and spelling needed work in some areas but even that did not detract from the sweetness of this story.

I loved how you portrayed Bella in the beginning. The niave, child-like innocence was so cute and the way in which Edward described her at the first meeting actually had me going 'Awww...' out loud!

Thank you so much for this story!
csp4 chapter 25 . 8/21/2011
csp4 chapter 24 . 8/21/2011
csp4 chapter 23 . 8/21/2011
csp4 chapter 22 . 8/21/2011
csp4 chapter 21 . 8/21/2011
csp4 chapter 20 . 8/21/2011
Regarding your A/N: I'm a little bothered that you wrote something about this particular situation. I read the 3 chapters of the story mentioned & didn't see a problem at all. Your Bella is deaf. The other Bella is mute. These 2 stories are totally different. The problem is not with a simple idea but with writing actually copied. There are only so many ideas out there. If the ideas have to be completely unique then half of FF would be pulled. What about all the stories where Bella can read minds or she's a witch? Jake raping Bella? Edward's a manwhore? The Cullen's drink human blood? Laurent bites Bella? So many stories with the same basic idea but the written words are the author's alone. Hope your A/N wasn't the cause of the author leaving FF.
csp4 chapter 19 . 8/21/2011
Interesting! To find so much of your history on a wall is incredible::)) Great idea!
csp4 chapter 18 . 8/21/2011
I wish someone would permanent kill off both Victoria & James so we wouldn't have to deal with them anymore on FF! Maybe if enough people sneak up on them...::))
csp4 chapter 17 . 8/21/2011
Carlisle needs to have his butt beat so many times::(( He wants to talk to Victoria? No talking! Just burn the biotch!

"And you need to hunt down Victoria..." If Carlisle tries to argue this with Alice I'm going to scream!
csp4 chapter 16 . 8/21/2011
Guest chapter 16 . 8/21/2011
"That was Carlisle to a fault, always wanting to see the best in everyone and wishing for peace between everyone" I totally agree with 'to a fault'! Protection of yourself & your family is essential! Carlisle's way puts too many people in danger:( "...wanting to see the best in everyone and wishing for peace between everyone" is a great thing, but not when you have the devil standing in front of you:(
csp4 chapter 15 . 8/21/2011
LOL LOL E & B getting all cosy with the rest of them hiding on the stairs spying on them:::)))
1,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »