Reviews for Hear No Evil
csp4 chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
If the way Edward & Alice communicate irritate the rest of the Cullen's, then Edward & Bella will make them want to kill themselves::)) LOL LOL

Way to go Dickward:( Poor Bella's going to have to endure Edward's internal angst:(
csp4 chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
Oops! The cats out of the bag regarding Edward's mindreading::))

Great chapter! She won't run now::))
csp4 chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
"You'll never be alone –," the speakers played before becoming silent

LOL LOL I can see that happening!

I could feel how completely ackward Embry felt talking to a 'bloodsucker' over the phone!

Thank God for Alice & her visions! Otherwise the Cullen's would have a huge job on theirs hands with figuring out Bella!
csp4 chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
"...seven predators like the ones I continuously avoided..." Oh my:( She may realize she's a vampire, but she doesn't know what a vampire looks or smells like:(

167 years without any interaction...she's basically feral
csp4 chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
167 years in the same dress? OMG:::))) At least vampires don't sweat!

Of course, she has to end up in Sam's house of all places:(
csp4 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Great 1st chapter!
Daintress chapter 22 . 8/17/2011
Being slightly hearing impaired since the age of eight (read: for a very long time), this story held particular interest to me. A large part of me wonders how their relationship would have progressed without their special connection, even. I like the parallels to canon and I adored the plot twist explaining Victoria's homicidal tendencies. Very well done and enjoyable to read!
Bookworm6193 chapter 22 . 8/16/2011
Love love love this story!
edmom chapter 23 . 8/13/2011
love the story - i preread things for my daughter and think she will love it too
mgefanfiction chapter 22 . 8/10/2011
So, is the "him" you're talking about here James? Was there also a battle with him and that's where both Bella and Edward's scars come from that you are referring to here?
mgefanfiction chapter 19 . 8/10/2011
What a terribly sad back story she has!
River Wren chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
Uhm... so I'm not a fan of twilight. At all. But I have read the books. I just didn't care for them. Romeo and Juliet was a comedy/tragedy. Not a romance. Erm, getting of track. Anyway. I just felt like saying that I read this story on a whim, and I actually really liked it. Bella being a part of the earth while being removed from the world are to important distinctions, since earth and world are so often interchangeable in todays society.
mgefanfiction chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
So sweet!
lynettecullen chapter 21 . 8/1/2011
I'm glad that everyone important is alive.
lynettecullen chapter 20 . 8/1/2011
If Edward loses, I'm going to think little of him.
1,578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »