Reviews for Hear No Evil
csp4 chapter 18 . 8/21/2011
I wish someone would permanent kill off both Victoria & James so we wouldn't have to deal with them anymore on FF! Maybe if enough people sneak up on them...::))
csp4 chapter 17 . 8/21/2011
Carlisle needs to have his butt beat so many times::(( He wants to talk to Victoria? No talking! Just burn the biotch!

"And you need to hunt down Victoria..." If Carlisle tries to argue this with Alice I'm going to scream!
csp4 chapter 16 . 8/21/2011
Guest chapter 16 . 8/21/2011
"That was Carlisle to a fault, always wanting to see the best in everyone and wishing for peace between everyone" I totally agree with 'to a fault'! Protection of yourself & your family is essential! Carlisle's way puts too many people in danger:( "...wanting to see the best in everyone and wishing for peace between everyone" is a great thing, but not when you have the devil standing in front of you:(
csp4 chapter 15 . 8/21/2011
LOL LOL E & B getting all cosy with the rest of them hiding on the stairs spying on them:::)))
csp4 chapter 14 . 8/20/2011
"Human stupidity was limitless" LOL LOL I agree!

It's a good thing Bella caved cause Edward's such a dork they never would have gotten together::))
csp4 chapter 13 . 8/20/2011
"How could I – a soulless monster, a murderer – have an emotion so pure and real inside of me?" Guess I'll have to slap him too:(

As completely HOT Edward is, if he fell in love with me, I think all his angst would make me shoot myself:(

Both Bella & Edward are cowards:( Jasper did everything but outright tell them what the other felt & neither of them will bend cause they are coward!
csp4 chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
I'm sure that anyone that had the 'life' Bella has had would be insecure & unsure. Her situation is almost like a frozen caveman getting defrosted in the 21st century & having to learn everything. But, it still makes me want to slap her!
csp4 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
I'm assuming that someone without a limb would be without that limb after changed into a vampire! Never really thought about it before but it definately makes sense why Bella is still deaf.
csp4 chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
Of course, some of the students are probably going to try getting up close & personal with Bella:(
csp4 chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
The fact that E & B are slowly getting to know each other & slowly gaining affection toward each other has made me think. Obviously, this story doesn't include the 'instant mating that can't be ignored':) But, if vampires 'mate for eternity' but they don't have that instant compulsion, how do they stay together for eternity? Thinking as a human, the thought of staying together with anyone could be horrifying:::))) I suppose that even tho it's not instant, they are changing even if slowly. Then once it progress' to romantic love...nothing but death can break it:)

A habit she's had for over a century & a half would be very hard to break! human blood
csp4 chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
Great chapter!
csp4 chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
"I felt guilty for being more comfortable without her touch and tried vainly not to feel it" Well, that's different::))

Great description of the bathroom, as if someone had no idea what anything was!

She's out of the dress for the 1st time in 167 years:( That many years is hard to wrap my mind around. Never talking to anyone, just existing:(

Poor Bella having to wear a bra for the 1st time::)) Ugh!

"Which reminds me – can you fix this?" LOL LOL LOL Oh no, she didn't do that to Edward? LOL LOL LOL
csp4 chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
If the way Edward & Alice communicate irritate the rest of the Cullen's, then Edward & Bella will make them want to kill themselves::)) LOL LOL

Way to go Dickward:( Poor Bella's going to have to endure Edward's internal angst:(
csp4 chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
Oops! The cats out of the bag regarding Edward's mindreading::))

Great chapter! She won't run now::))
1,591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »