Reviews for Hear No Evil
PAT2024 chapter 23 . 1/7/2016
Thank you for not removing your stories from this fandom. I really loved reading HNE despite some implausible details. Thank you for sharing.
jk chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
great...now lets create some angst for assward...lets find bella a hot deaf guy!
jk chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
honestly shes so dependent its disgusting. "You'll help me wont you?" no bella, no one wants to help you, help yourself. Its hard to believe you've been alive for 150 years and haven't managed to figure any of this out by yourself...I mean seriously! You didn't know you could fucking read? and yet you figure that out in five minutes being in the cullens house? yes shes been in the woods a lot but surely shes seen signs, garbage left behind with words on it, stuff in cities with words on it as like the before mentioned SIGNS...are we really to believe shes never looked at anything with words and tried to read it? SERIOUSLY? How does it help the story having her be a dependent fucktard? it just makes her look fuckin stupid
ksouza3 chapter 22 . 9/15/2015
Such a unique story! I was veey intrigued by your plot and enjoyed going on Bella's journey. You do an amazing job of capturing Bella and Edwards character so perfectly. Superb work!
twiclare chapter 16 . 7/10/2015
So these three are trouble again! Loving the story.
Tiggy318 chapter 25 . 7/9/2015
Great story! ! !
twiclare chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
Poor Edward!
twiclare chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Interesting start.
Emma Thoraval chapter 25 . 6/30/2015
I know that this story is old (It's been over 5 years now, right?) but I'd like to say that this is a really good story. If you're still writing on such websites as this one, please tell me where I can find your work. Have a nice one :)

(Just in case, here's my email: )
Mrs.HDonor chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
Oh my gosh this is so creative and well-written! I like that he has a way to hear her thoughts - so curious to find out what exactly her gift is!
homermyhero chapter 25 . 4/7/2015
Loved this story from start to finish. A refreshing take on the characters and story line, and your writing just had me hooked and ready to see what was next. Thank you so much for sharing it!
jk chapter 12 . 3/10/2015
oh good now bellas the clingy freak...and now she has a crush on Edward...how pathetic...and he doesn't want you bella...he wants to be alone
jk chapter 11 . 3/10/2015
youd think theyd already know if they were mates or not...so I guess their not...so lets find bella mate already...wheres garrett?
jk chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
why is she so scared? its in your nature to drain those stupid kids stop beingsuch a pussy your acting like a baby
jk chapter 9 . 3/10/2015
that was boring...shes a vampire and learning to sign letter is hard for her?
with how boring she is im sure Edward is sooooo getting tired of her...
1,610 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »