Reviews for Hear No Evil
StoryMilkiway chapter 26 . 6/10/2017
Suchhh a good story, and so original.
Spawn chapter 22 . 4/28/2017
I thought you did a wonderful job on this story. It had everything I had expected, and more. You moved from drama, to humor, to suspense effortlessly. I thought you covered Bella and Edward's perspectives well.

I enjoyed Bella's backstory and thought that you brought it full circle with Victoria being the one to unintentionally change Bella, and eventually luring her and Edward to the cave where it all started.

I liked Bella's introduction to both the wolves and then the Cullens, and how she was able to integrate into the family and society by learning through Edward's talent as well as he own.

Great job and thank you for sharing your time and talent with us.
crzy1emo1chick chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
I can't believe how many people left such disgusting comments. I get constructive criticism, but cursing and such anger is insane. I personally love this story, it's different and unique, as far as I know. Thank you for leaving this up even after all that happened.
GeminiEyes chapter 23 . 4/19/2017
I enjoyed reading this story
k chapter 24 . 2/22/2017
Enjoyed your story. Very interesting twist to have deaf Bella. Thanks for writing.
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 26 . 2/20/2017
Terrific story! Your details are amazing. Thank you!
tricklem chapter 26 . 2/20/2017
WOW! That really sucks a$$. I have read your story Hear No Evil and loved it. Are any of your stories posted anywhere else? Maybe you should just move you work to another site that handles these issues better? I am so sorry this has happened to you.
Kushka chapter 23 . 2/18/2017
Good story
mommakat chapter 4 . 2/16/2017
Hi :)
I foundyour story through another author's favorites a bit ago but just started reading. I am so very glad I did! You'e begun an attention-grabbing story. It grabs your interest with your imagination and keeps you here with your writing:)
Well-done and thank you so very much!
Kathryn
bellla22 chapter 26 . 2/15/2017
So sorry to hear that.
abbyweyr chapter 26 . 2/14/2017
I'm not on Wattpadd. Did post a notice on my Facebook page to help spread the word. Sorry this happened to you.
Sri chapter 26 . 2/14/2017
Don't you worry sunshine, the flames are on like a donkey kong.
rae-reader1993 chapter 26 . 2/14/2017
Im sorry this happened! I went over to wattpad and reported the user
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2016
sam thinks "what makes her so unique"?

um...is being disabled...unique? and if it is since when?

shes a imperfect vampire...well that's just fucking stupid...whatever was wrong with her should have been fixed...pretty gay to be deaf for eternity...pretty shitty reallly
jk chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
for NEVER in her life hearing words spoken she sure knows a lot of them in her head doesn't she.
then she says something stupid like mouth sounds...like that is suppose to make us "believe"

honestly, if she didn't rememeber his life and woke up a beast, deaf having never hearing words spoken, not knowing how to sign, or whatever...I don't think that she would talk the way she does in her head...She would be more like a wild animal...this story just isn't believable to me.
why did she stage deaths of her victims? she "knew" she would be in trouble if she didn't? yet she doesn't know that she should change her clothes at least once every hundred years? or look at herself? or observe other people to learn? or I mean COME ON...how could anyone read this and not be dissapointed
1,629 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »