Reviews for Hear No Evil
jk chapter 9 . 3/10/2015
that was boring...shes a vampire and learning to sign letter is hard for her?
with how boring she is im sure Edward is sooooo getting tired of her...
jk chapter 8 . 3/9/2015
Edward seems all willing to help now...bu he doesn't like him touching him? feels more comfortable with her touching him
jk chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
your explaining shit way to much...were not children we can keep up without the unnessacary explanation afterevery thought and action...its to much.
I like this story but all the (see previous words) are giving me a head ache

and that sentence...much more different? does that even sound right to you? wouldn't it simply be ...different not MUCH MORE different

I find it funny that 10 mins ago bella was talking about that door as a rectangle that people went through...but then she says something about doors being opened up (as in paths or whatever)
Eliella45 chapter 14 . 1/29/2015
Oh my God, finally they confess! Thank God. I loved the chapter, thank you so much for it.
Eliella45 chapter 12 . 1/29/2015
So, she is beginning to get a clear idea of what her feelings are, hope she admits soon. Awesome chapter, thanks for it.
Eliella45 chapter 9 . 1/28/2015
Interesting, amazing chapter. Can't wait to read more. Thanks.
Eliella45 chapter 7 . 1/28/2015
Nice chapter, she is so naive and innocent, it's endearing. Thanks for it.
Eliella45 chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
Wow, I m definitely impressed by your writing, loved this chapter. And I will reiterate, it's so believable, amazing really. Thanks a lot.
Eliella45 chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
Wow, this story is so intriguing, to say the least. I had read it's name several times and yet I was a bit wary to start it. But now that I have, it feels so stupid that I ignored it until now.
Your portrayal of a deaf Bella is so believable and so accurate, it's astounding.
I can't wait to read more, so m gonna stop here, n go read.
Thank you so much for this.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
I just discovered this fanfic...don't know if you're still reading reviews but wanted to let you know I think your work is wonderful. I hope by now you've published something other than on the internet because you need to be making money from sharing your talent. Just a note...I am finding an occasional error. If you are still writing fanfic I would love to serve as a beta reader for you. I've spent the last 34 years oft career serving as proofreader and editor, first as an English teacher, then working for a number of university professors editing grant proposals and journal articles, and now for a legal reporting firm proofreading court transcripts. If I can be of any service to you please contact me at . Keep up the good work!
blackdominatrix chapter 25 . 8/24/2014
Amazing the entire night reading it 3
Ticcing Bat chapter 22 . 8/4/2014
Really good
Guest chapter 25 . 7/30/2014
I finally read this one. I thought I read the twilight fanfics this was a great story!
sherryola chapter 22 . 3/5/2014
Wow, how I loved this. and i can't believe you wrote it when you were in high school. I've read many fics by authors far older than you that haven't been so well written and told. Congratulations. That ending was quite exciting. i'm so glad I finally took a chance on this.

sherry
sherryola chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Ooo, I love that twist. i wanted him to be able to hear her thoughts and you did it in such a unique way.
1,596 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »