Reviews for Hear No Evil
sherryola chapter 22 . 3/5/2014
Wow, how I loved this. and i can't believe you wrote it when you were in high school. I've read many fics by authors far older than you that haven't been so well written and told. Congratulations. That ending was quite exciting. i'm so glad I finally took a chance on this.

sherry
sherryola chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Ooo, I love that twist. i wanted him to be able to hear her thoughts and you did it in such a unique way.
sherryola chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
This is amazing. I've seen this on so many people's favorites lists for a long time. I've avoided it, because I am blind and have found most disability related fics to be horrible. But i finally decided to give it a try, and I'm completely blown away. it's eautifully done, exactly as I can imagine an isolated deaf vampoire Bella acting, especially as the years pass and there's no one to teach her. Loved this chapter so much and love emily's defense. I'm hoping we'll get other povs in time so we can know what other people are thinking and saying, but right now, this is just perfect.
moving-acc chapter 25 . 2/1/2014
This story was perfect.
moving-acc chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
I feel so bad for Bella. But her gifts seem cool. They're very different than normal powers, anyway. :P
kadronya chapter 23 . 11/20/2013
I love your story!
Katty
Xx.WildatHeart.xX chapter 25 . 10/23/2013
Loved it! Amazing story! It was really interesting to see Bella's dialogue develop as her world opened up. She was more talkative when she was with Edward, too. A great story of two soul mates truly meant for each other. ;)
ParasiteGoddess chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
I have to say I am absolutely in love with this story. This is the first Fic I have ever read where Bella has a Deficit of any kind after transformation, having a family with Hearing Defects makes me love this story all the more. Where she is Perfection she still has some Humility. I can't wait to finish reading.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/28/2013
Excellent story! Nice and different, love how bella was already a vampire
savannavansmutsmut chapter 21 . 9/22/2013
I wish there was more back story on James, Outtake maybe?
savannavansmutsmut chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
Excellent story thanks for sharing
blb1000 chapter 21 . 9/14/2013
Glad she grew some in the last few minutes there.
blb1000 chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
Box was muttering about the cave, so things could come to a head quickly.
blb1000 chapter 18 . 9/13/2013
They should jump off the plane as soon as it hits the ground & jump on another at the other side of the airport. Worry about getting back home once they've evaded her.
blb1000 chapter 17 . 9/13/2013