Reviews for Arkham
Firework's Feelings chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
This story was amazing. I mean every chapter was edge of seat type feeling. I even learned a new word: Brobdingnagian. Great work.
James chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
That story was just great. I mean this story got my heart racing, it got me laughing, it got me scared to writing style is amazing and that's a understatement. Long review short I liked it...A lot
Aprillis chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This is really really GOOD. I'm gonna put it on my list of outstanding stories ever and make it a measuring stick against all Tim/Steph fics out there. This is exactly the way to write them without losing the noir feel of Batman, the action, the romance, and the twist at the end. You should write for DC honestly. This should have gotten more reviews, but sadly fandom don't really appreciate Tim's het (and canon) ships. Thanks a lot for giving me such an A story to read!
Hans W. Westenfluss chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
why do people keep doing that? why is tim an emo child? thats so not cool. in my bat-family i'm stuck as robin, its bad enough dc tried to make hi into a nut case with the grail bit but now fans are making him emo.
Nana Cloud chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
This has been for a while one of my favorite stores, and the passion you bring to Tim and Steph was amazing. You should consider writing lemons one day. That be an interesting read
O PolemArch chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
Damn. In a good way. Very impressive story. Passionate, and emotional. And you capture the essence of the characters wonderfully; Tim is really Tim, Steph is Steph, and Cass, true to form, does not need more than three lines to make an impact. Great story.
hhallh13 chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
i really like this story...is there gonna be more or is this it?
Riana1 chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
Hurt but if not whole, putting the pieces back together.
Riana1 chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
You are a master of the cliffhanger, you know.
Riana1 chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
My babies are back- that the lord you let them survive this fire and live.
Riana1 chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
I bite my nails down to the quick- this was frighteningly good.
Riana1 chapter 3 . 11/16/2007
You need to write for the comics.
Riana1 chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
Poor babies- need a hug and a trip to Hawaii.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I adore this two- so perfect.
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 6 . 10/20/2007
Good chapter and I enjoyed the repartee (looks at the missing accent mark and grumbles at his computer's lack of capabilities) between Tim and Stephanie. The description of Stephanie and Tim's respective fighting styles was also well presented. However, I couldn't help but think that there was a little too much going on here. The initial confrontation with Arkham and the second fight seemed to fly by a little too quickly. The two separate fights against Batgirl alone could have been enough for this chapter if you dug a little deeper into it. I'm not saying that it's bad but it is something to consider.