Reviews for The Letter
The QAS too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Wow, just . . . wow. I normally pride myself in being rather stoic when it comes to these sobs stories, but this one really got to me and had me near tears at the end. I love Dodger. I love Charley. And I love this fic!

You captured their personalities very well. Although, Dodger, if anything, was a tad bit too nice in parts, but not noticeably so. Were you intending to base him slightly off of the musical version? If so, then it was perfect. If not, it's still pretty damn impressive.
ximsol182 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I luv ths story! It has Dodges sarcasm and you captured it pretty well...by da way I can see that its more based on da movie that in da book cause in da movies, Dodger considers Oliver a trouble and hes in the book he likes him and he felts sorry for him not to being a pickpocket. And he also worries for Nancy but he never loved her as in the tv series explain...

Too bad that the book didnt explain much bout Dodgers fate!

OMG! I didnt expected ths from Charley! But I guess that for starting a new life he must forget all those people, dont ya think?
Katarina Sparrow 19 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Oh I knew it was going to be Charley at the end! My God that was sad, for a moment I thought it was Oliver or Fagin but then Charley just made more sense. You're brilliant trully that was AMAZING! You capture Dodger so well, trully this was just awesome. Thanks for writing something this insanely well just...wow! There's the word wow! Hats off to you mate. Between Afternoon Conversations and this, I'm completely and totally awe struck.
Snooze Button chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I liked it. It was sad, but I did like it. You're good at capturing the emotions and personalities of young teens and putting them into writing.
Charlene Bates chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Why does that make me almost cry? *eyes tear up* Well, it's probably supposed to do that anyway. REALLY INCREDIBLE! Poor Charley and Dodger! *sob* VERY NICE STORY!
Red Cherries chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Hey,

I'm also adding this to my favorite story list too:D

Cheero!
Red-Cherry-Flowers chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Yeah...it was soo Dodger! Captain Dodger! That's a first! It's sad how Dodger will never know about Nancy!

Wow...Charley seems very dark...your desciption of him seeing the deaths and stuff was very good!...I reckon you got him in character as well...

It was kinda sad how you wrote that his life would be better without Dodger...poor thing...he's the only one left!

Anyways great sequel! Are you going to write another one? Maybe from Nancy's POV? Or Fagin's?
Sir-Not-Appearing-In-This-Show chapter 1 . 6/27/2007