Reviews for Living a Lie
musicallady1 chapter 19 . 9/18/2007
Great chapter! Even though I know Kagome is half demon and priestess, I don't want her demon side to come out either, so kudos to Sesshoumaru! I am glad that he was able to talk her through the process until her demon side faded. The question is, who gets to kill Shin? He must go! He's evil! There are so many people lined up to do him in! Oh, you can have each one of them do something to him to make him suffer, then have Sesshoumaru and Kagome give the final blow. (Insert evil laugh here). Cruel, I know. He's kidnapped and chained Kagome up, plus he was willing to sacrifice his own daughter - he's got to go! Keep up the great work!
musicallady1 chapter 18 . 9/10/2007
Thanks for the hard work! 5 pages! Wow! I'm glad to see Kikyo change for the better! She's acknowledging Kagome as her sister. That was so sweet! I feel bad for Kirika and how her father used her for his gains. I'm glad to see that she has a knight in shining armor even if she doesn't want to believe that her father could do this to her. Keep up the great work! Have fun and do well in school! I'm wishing you all the best!
kogoma chapter 17 . 9/6/2007
what happend were is the rest i am a very concernd reader please finsh the story i like the sencitive side on sheamuru he is totly hot please please please type back having a hart atack need to now what is going to hapen :):):):)
kagoma chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
thats cool with me kikyo is a biouch oney way comeing back from the bead to kill inuyasha
kagoma chapter 2 . 9/6/2007
o snaop thats cool but does that meen kagoma is 500 years old
musicallady1 chapter 17 . 9/6/2007
Are you going to use Inuyasha's Red Tetsaiga (forgive spelling mistakes) to break down the barrier? Does Shin know about Inuyasha's ability to break down barriers? Or will this be the Sesshoumaru show? Or will you have Kagome using her ivory bow for the first time? Keep up the great work!
kagoma chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
ok it fine i wish my first fave outher was here owell i just have to read your story
musicallady1 chapter 16 . 8/28/2007
I'm glad to see that Kikyo and Kagome are trying to become sisters, if not friends. I think that the upcoming battle I sense is going to make Kikyo and Inuyasha forget the past in order to be together...maybe one of them gets seriously hurt. As for Kagome and Sesshoumaru, I think the same needs to happen to them too - one gets hurt and that makes all the emotions and feelings come into play. I hope that Lord Shin doesn't find out that Jaken is a spy before he goes to tell Sesshoumaru. Keep up the good work!
0TwistedAngel0 chapter 15 . 8/23/2007
Brilliantly written, darling. ] Can't wait to read more. This honestly has to be my favorite story on the site right now. Its so marvelous. jeje
hjbvbi chapter 15 . 8/22/2007
cool i luv it update and ill review
musicallady1 chapter 15 . 8/21/2007
Great story! I love how you had Kagome to break down Sesshoumaru's wall in pieces. That was priceless. I hope Kagome does help Kikyo and Inuyasha make amends because I like her better with Sesshoumaru anyway. Will the next story talk about how Kikyo betrayed Inuyasha or will you add more to it? Is Jaken too-timing Sesshoumaru or is that the persona Sesshoumaru has him to take up in order to get information. I may have skipped that in the story. If I did, then I am so sorry and I will reread it. Keep up the good work!
0TwistedAngel0 chapter 14 . 8/19/2007
Update, update, update!
musicallady1 chapter 5 . 8/16/2007
I haven't finished reading your story, so I have no review to write. I just wanted to let you know that I was adding you to my list so that I can finish the story at a later date. I hope that's okay.
0TwistedAngel0 chapter 12 . 8/9/2007
GAH! -_-;; Just what the hell happened between Inuyasha and Kikyo? Its driving me nuts!

Oh, I think Sesshy likes Kagome! xD I'm kinda hoping those two end together. ] But I don't want Inu to be unhappy so I want him to end up with Kikyo and be HAPPY about it! Haha,, I can't wait to see what actually happens!
0TwistedAngel0 chapter 11 . 8/3/2007
Great story! I really like it! Its so confusing though...

will Kagome end up with Sesshoumaru or Inuyasha?

I like both pairing personally so ...xD

Anyways, back to the story, wonderfully written and right to the point. ] I was wondering, is Naraku gonna show his face here as a villain or hero or not at all?

Hehe, I'm glad that Kikyo isn't being portrayed as a slutty bitch in this fic...you don't know how ANNOYING I'm finding those stories. Its just like... -_-;;

Okay I'm babbling aren't I? I'll stop now, I'm adding this story to my FAVES and ALERT lists. ] Can't wait to read more!