Reviews for Y'all Come Back Now
The Dark Knight's Princess chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
I realize my review is the latest of the late, but I was wondering if you're going to consider finishing? It's a very good story, stories like this are hard to find now a days. It has great flow and drama and I love it. It'd be cool if you finished it :)
Bkwrmchar chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
You write great stories but PLEAS finish them... Thank You
wweobsessed1294 chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
I love this story.

You should really continue it even though its been like two years
BenslerBaby chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
I love it, pretty please with a cherry on top finish it?
Milkk chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
So I hope you would consider continuing this. I like it & I know its been like a year but I hope you would continue it
JAG23 chapter 8 . 3/14/2011
Really liked the story so far.

Any chance of an update?
ariel42 chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
Please update this soon! I cannot wait to see what happens :)
kachico chapter 8 . 5/16/2010
liking so far, can't wait to see what you do with them who will they pick, i know my vote is abby/olivia:)
lovesfemslash chapter 8 . 5/13/2010
Nice start. I like the indecisiveness of both Abbie and Olivia. Where will the go now?
LOCISVU chapter 7 . 9/9/2009
Gosh almighty!Lose her Abbie!
Starlight63 chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
awesome update! please have more soon!
leftylady70 chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
I really like it so far. I don't know who Olivia should choose. I like Olivia with any that isn't Elliott, John or Don. That said there are so few O/Abbie stories but Casey always seems to get the short end of the stick with the O/Alex sagas.

Although it seems as though she believes she has a great thing with Casey she mentions several times how the relationship is closeted. Maybe deep down she is bothered by that and is thinking it would be more open and free with Abbie.

However in a way it's almost like she's giving Casey the same spiel she originally gave Abbie two years ago. There's someone else yada, yada. Or maybe she should explore why when things seem to get close to serious commitment she wants to explore other territories. I'm just saying.

Still whatever the outcome I'm liking it so far.
Future-Imperfect chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Best. Disclaimer. Ever. I want to take it and put it on my Abbie fic :)
mac chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
Please, please, please put Abbie & Liv back together! I love the pairing and there are so few stories...I know you'll do them justice! PPS!
LOCISVU chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
Casey's Olivia can resolve her feelings on Abbie coming back,they can't really be together.