Reviews for I Can't Be Perfect
Guest chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
Great storyyy please update soon
Scat210 chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
Hope you get around to finishing this story, I'd like to see how Tony gets on with his undercover assignment with another psychotic killer!
olympianchef213 chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
What a wonderful story! Are you going to continue? Please do )
mamamia1964 chapter 9 . 7/3/2009
Yikees! What happens next? I like this story, but not as much as your otheer one about the killers n Balltimore.

This one has lots of good details, good eye for human interaction. Drawbacksw: you have some inconsistent details - espeecially in the beginning. Is Lily younger or older, is she sitting on a chair or laying on the flooro. Also in the scenee when Tony is first questioning A. some of the discussion is confusing. I think you need to edit it, perhaps.

Please complete this story soon,. I suspect that a couple years of college have added to your substantial writing skills.

Good luck!
SparklingCatseye chapter 9 . 3/28/2008
happy to see another update! was on vacation so unfortunately i missed it till now.

great chapter! i like the way you are writing. well done! hope to see more soon!
sparkycola1 chapter 9 . 3/22/2008
Great chapter - thanks for updating! Don't worry about the beta, you're a gifted writer so you don't really need one ) I hope he/she is ok though.

Thanks again and hope you post more soon! )

Sparky
mtee1958 chapter 9 . 3/21/2008
I like your stories. I'm just a bad reviewer!

Thanks for the update!
Zagreb-girl chapter 9 . 3/19/2008
Amazing chapter. Update soon.
blarney chapter 9 . 3/17/2008
Great chapter and story overall. I like the way you write without using names this chapter. "Splat splat splat" a portent of things to come? Update soon.
Clowinaround chapter 9 . 3/16/2008
hm its been awhile I'm glad I put this on my alert or I wouldn't have known. Update again.
HMandKibbslover chapter 9 . 3/14/2008
Wow, this is an awesome story. I'm surprised I haven't read it before seeing as it's Tony angst.

Update soon please
Gem chapter 8 . 12/28/2007
I love this story so far! Please update!
NcisRulz chapter 8 . 10/25/2007
Love it!
King of Kings chapter 8 . 10/22/2007
great...can't wait for more!
sparkycola1 chapter 8 . 10/21/2007
Great chapter - more please D Thanks for posting!

Sparky