Reviews for Cold Compassion
Lyra ze Hedgie chapter 13 . 7/27
I-I can’t believe this. Did Rouge j-just KILL her baby?! I was on the brink of tears when I read that part. She’s letting insanity take over her life...
Lyra ze Hedgie chapter 1 . 7/27
Hello.
CherryTheRose chapter 2 . 2/13
I was kinda hopping she would say "sonic, Im a mommy now" and then we would see his face
Quest chapter 33 . 12/8/2016
;_;
seraphkatie chapter 33 . 10/18/2016
I cannot believe I binge-read this entire story. I know it'll probably never be touched again but I'm in awe of how meticulous and emotionally-charged it is. I never thought I would grow to hate and find love again for each of these characters in the way I did.

Did the world end? Do Knuckles, Shadow, Tails, and Cream get to pass on because of Naomi? Will she lead them to peace? Is little Nathan okay? Will he get to play with Ruby again? Will Sonic and Amy ever reach a point to where they're happy and safe with each other again? Maybe I'll never know, but that's okay.

This story is by far, the most impressive and emotional I've read on this site. Even if it never reaches completion, I want to thank both of you for creating such a wonderful, painful, and dazzling experience. The visualizations and emotional power held within these words has moved me more times than I can recall. I pray that you both found a way to keep writing and perhaps even write professionally if you chose to. I feel absolutely blessed for being able to read this. I hope you are both safe, well, and happy with all of my heart.

xoxo
nani the hedgi chapter 33 . 5/30/2016
Please continue your story is the most beautiful story I've ever read
So please please please update as fast as you can
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Hello! And I'm just going to say that I love your descriptions...
DragonTooth24006 chapter 33 . 2/6/2015
MOOOOOOOOOOORE IM IN TEARS!
It's so rare for me to cry over a story so you better goddamn keep making me cry!
AmazingLettuce chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
To the question here is my answer: be grateful. at least SOMEBODY STILL CARES, (other people might not say the same though, I am an optimist, even in dire situations.)
AmazingLettuce chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
THE FEELS MAN, THE FEELS... awwwww...Sonic and Naomi are so cute together!

B Y E
AmazingLettuce chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
"hello"

guest chapter 33 . 7/3/2014
Update pls
RedRoseDEmOn1004 chapter 33 . 5/20/2014
TTTTTTTT

WHAT HAPPENED TO NAOMI?! WHY SUCH A SWEET GIRL BE FATED TO BE KILLED BY HIS OWN BROTHER?!

WHY!?

**SUDDEN MOOD CHANGE**

anyways I love it when is the next chapt?

**another sudden mood change**

WHy?!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/3/2014
I have to say i am really emotional . /.\
And i cried everytime someone died. Even the part when knuckles said happy birthday to his daughter 3 . The ending made me fall asleep crying lol. XD
I mean that was a very sad moment right there .! /.\
GOOD no GREAT NO EXCELLENT NO BETTER YET MARVELOUSE STORY.!
I hope that one day yah could finish this story. ️️️
I know its been alreadi two years ... But PLEASE come back and make an ending.!

By the wAy .. This is the BEST story i have ever read.!
Hedgie Hanyou chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
The whole story is always AWESOME