Reviews for Cold Compassion
WhitneyNotHouston chapter 26 . 9/25/2009
This is my favorite chapter so far. Cause it's completely sonamy! But, the whole story is just so heart-throbbing and knot-tightening-in-your-stomaching that I'm up past 1 in the morning reading it. Awesome job.
IAmNoLongerOnThisAccount chapter 33 . 8/12/2009
I Just want 2 say i love this story.
anonymous chapter 24 . 7/30/2009
plz stop with the sadness and angst and stuff your making me cry!

i love the story but it is making me cry in my sleep!

anyways love the story!

:p
Amyfan2004 chapter 33 . 6/5/2009
wow all I have to say is: AMAZING! The 2 of you must be gods for putting together such a master piece! You both are very talented & hard work, its clearly shown in your writing and I just want to clap for you both & just hug ya! Giving hugs are the best haha:) I love how the both of you write differently but it does not interfeir with the story at all, its easy to understand & it is very smooth. I have been reading this all day since chapter one & I must say I'm in love with this story! I'm not sure if you both will be updating soon, but take your time! Keep up the brilliant work!;)
Gothicpunkmonkeysthatscream chapter 33 . 5/4/2009
this story is freaken good!i've been meaning to read this story for awhile now but i was to damn lazy XD!

but when i did read it i instently regreted not reading it i did decide to read it i read it ALL IN ONE DAY!

so i'm freaking tired.*sigh*

anyway awesome story!:)

i do have one question though,is the story called "cold compassion"or "the queen of aces"?
Arcantos the Storyteller chapter 33 . 4/22/2009
Don't worry I won't kill you.

Amazing story.

Now... WOULD YOU PLEASER HUURY UP AND FINNISH IT? I WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS!
Arcantos the Storyteller chapter 30 . 4/22/2009
I really, really liked the ending their.
Ytin chapter 33 . 3/28/2009
Yet again, I disappeared for a few months. o_

That was one of the most awesome chapters ever. For serious.

Poor Naomi.. : I liked her hardcore.

Keep it up~! I look forward to reading this! D: Especially when all the comics I've been reading decide to go on hiatus for 9001 years.. Like Twokinds. and DMFA. So tragic..

Anyway, yes. Keep up the good work, for this is awesome on stilts.
oki-the-great chapter 33 . 3/24/2009
I've been following this fanfic from the beginning, and I can honestly say it's one of the most amazing stories I've read in a while. It's made me cry on more than one occasion, and it's hard for me to find a story that can make me this emotional.

It sucks that Naomi's dead, I really did like her. She was so sweet and innocent, but I guess it can't be helped, can it?

Anyway, good luck to the both of you with the next chapter, well good luck with the rest of the chapters, and I can't wait until the next update! Maybe I'll review again (and hopefully it won't be such a sucky review xD). Well, until the next chapter, then. Toodles!
No Line on the Horizon chapter 33 . 2/20/2009
Okay, just wow. I have too many words to express how beautiful and exquistly crafted this story is. Over the past couple days, i had been reading chapter after chapter as if was hooked on the story which i am happy to say that i am ). But the whole plot, how much complexity and detail is provided, how both of you were able to write in such a way that the entire story seemed so real though it isn't, is incredible where i have come to beleive that this is on a different level than every story i have come to read so far. But what really had me was the way both of you (yep i know it's 2 authors, if i didn't boy would i feel dumb) were able to turn characters that seem so harmless and innocent for example Amy and Tails, and throughout the story transform them into these almost monster-like beings that were filled with hate and compassion (in amy's case) or immortality (in Tails case). But even with how much they had changed into those monsters, they still kept intact their original selves, like the love Amy had for Sonic that never really left even though she had thought all that time she had hated him, and Tails connection to Sonic never fully dissapated, and he was still unable to say straightly that he hated Sonic, dispite all the had done. In reading this story, it's made me think more deeply than any story i have ever read, and usually that is a good sign. The story's writing has also made me want to improve my own writing style, and that only has happened on a few occasions. So I praise your work, both you and The Queen of Aces, and hope that this story keeps on going strongly.
SonicGirl89 chapter 33 . 2/7/2009
Words cannot express what I just read. I mean, wow... This was like the most epic chapter out of this entire fic. I kept wanting to go back while reading this chapter. I just kept thinking "did that just happen?" and I couldn't help but feel soo many emotions just from reading this. It's really hard to explain it my you totally nailed it right to the core in this chapter. I especially like what you said in your author's note about your reader's wondering why in the heck you killed your character and that we would enjoy it anyway. It's Well for my case anyway. It just seemed like what you wrote suited what everything was leading up to. Everything was just placed together perfectly. Not that I'm saying your story (and Queen of Aces) is the best in the entire world and that everyone should worship you, but that I can really tell that you guys really have a unique talent in your writing. I was really touched with how this chapter turned out, no matter how sad it was, and I just want you to know how much I've enjoyed this.:)

Also, before I end my review, I'd say that my two most favorite parts in this story were the flashback with Naomi and Nathaniel, and of course, the dramatic scene at the end. The flashback kind of dimmed down the mood a little bit and gave us a bit of more insight into both your character's past, and it also goes to show us how much Naomi really wanted to stand up for herself for once in her life and not be the weak one all the time. Although it cost Noami her life in the end, she finally proved herself and even sent a few useful words for her brother. And the ending... Well, it was just majorly kick Plus, it really leaves us off thinking of what might happen in the next chapter. *hmm...* Well I'll leave that answer to you guys as the writer's.;) But I still have a feeling Nathaniel is going to take out his anger on someone, but I'm not saying who. Ahem... Anyway... *cheers* Hooray for the update you guys!D And um... Interesting input from Koda's Twilight Essay. Definitely gets you thinking, although I won't lie that I still love the books anyway. I'm just a poor sap for Romance But I do agree with Koda and I think many Twilight fans are a bit overrated with this series. Love doesn't come that easy, although that doesn't mean it's not worth a try.;)

ttyl

~Caro;)
Bunnylass chapter 33 . 2/4/2009
Are you kidding? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

*Gapes in disbelief*

I didn't just enjoy it, I fraggin' LOVED IT! This was one absolutely AWESOME chapter, gals! How the hell do you do it? I was as captivated by Robotnik *shudders* little story as everyone else!

And then Nathan was going to...And then Naomi flashed back to...And then Sonic was...And...and...THAT WAS BRILLIANT! Yeah, okay, I'm a little sad sweet little Naomi had to be killed. But it made for one WICKED plot twist!

GO YOU'S!

*Takes deep breath*

So now you've thoroughly left me gobsmacked and floored, UPDATE AGAIN! Lol. And that first caption at the beginning about Twilight...Just a quick question; what IS the fascination with that series? I don't get it? I'm probably going to have pitchforks chasing after me for that, but I'm seriously confuddled by it! o.O

So anyway, that was a sweet as quote/caption! Good choice, I had as much fun reading that as I did reading this, WHOA chapter! :D MORE please...pwetty please...with cherries and strawberries on top. Or just, ya know, when real life gives ya a break and chance to write it.

;)

AWESOME!
Ciel the Hedgehog chapter 33 . 2/3/2009
Oh my...oh my god.

...

Damn, I really wish I could think of something good to say, but I'm just blown away by this chapter.

And Aces? Don't get so upset about your choice of having Amy kill people. Even if it isn't the story you thought it'd be, it's still an inredibly good one. Hell, it's one of the best Sonic fanfics on this site.

Congrats to you both; I look forward to the next chapter.

~Ciel
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 33 . 2/3/2009
Oh... oh no.

WHY? How could you? I wanna start crying now, pratically, geez, that was so mean :(

I hope you can justify yourselves... I'm sure we'll learn to forgive you (eventually) if you can make up for... killing... Naomi in the coming chapters...

Okay, I will cut you some slack, seeing as how it must hurt you more than it hurt us; although, I must say, I feel like Naomi was under represented the whole story... like, I always felt like Nathan was getting all the focus. I tried waiting, expecting for you to give her the starring role soon, but I guess I was wrong... I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but in a sense I feel like I didn't get to know Naomi that well, and now, it would appear as though it's too late.

Though, on the plus side, they conflicting thoughts in Nathan's mind were very clearly expressed, and well written. In fact, all of the emotions seem very 3d, which is excellent.

My favorite part? When Naomi snuggled into Sonic. I agree with one thing; always felt like Nathan loved Amy more, and then Naomi and Sonic. It was a beautiful scene, I loved the affection she had for her father, right before she passed on, and with Nathan too, of course. "I always loved your eyes…” were the perfect last words, especially with the insult in the flashback, but that was intentional, no?

Also, another thing, there was a severe lack of Amy/Naomi interaction in the death scene... wouldn't her mothe be one of the important people she should at least say goodbye too?

Ah well, I can't wait to see what you're brillinace comes up with now.

crimson-obsidian-rose

P.S.- Way to go on the anti-Twilight stuffs, it was epic.
Chaobaby95 chapter 33 . 2/3/2009
WAAH! I now hate Robotnic/Eggman WHOEVER with a passion now! HOW DARE HE MAKE NATHAN TRY TO KILL SONIC...and then...kill Naomi...WHYWHYWHY? Naomi was always the nice one...UGH! This was intense, man...girl..lady WHATEVER. lmao.

Nice chapter, even thought it's filled with...evilness...or something like that. But yet, it made me tear up...UPDATE!
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »