Reviews for Haunt
Absol Master chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
A very mystifying story. I liked the way you described all the different kinds of people in the army, and how there can be so many possible journeys to take just by joining the army. So many possibilities...your story captured it all. And the ending really caught me. It really made me think about the relationship between the tactician and the army. I truly enjoyed this story. Thank you for making these few minutes worthwhile.
The-3-Sueslayers chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
It's true. It kind of makes me want to cry.

...

Very well written. I'm glad someone spoke up for the Nameless.
Vanechka chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
again, dark fic. enjoyed it:)

yeah, poor generic mercenaries..
Oregano Samurai chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
...if there's one thing I'm going to relate this brilliant piece back to, it's the phrase of being 'blown away'.

How I weep for the generic soldiers...
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
"Ah, War, humanity's inhumanity..."

Quoted from an old poem of mine.

These are the reasons why I hate war, and these are the reasons why I cannot hate soldiers, no matter what they do.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Absolutely just...wow.

I'm beyond impressed with this. Any story I ever wrote (especially for the FE community) could never compare in the slightest. This was breathtakingly beautiful, and I had my eyes practically glued to the screen of my laptop as I read it...eager to find out the point of the story.

This has to be one of the best shorts I've read in a very long time. People don't give the General genre enough credit. I didn't know what to expect when I clicked on this. I had no idea, but I saw you had 14 reviews for such a short piece of writing, and I was amazed, because that rarely happens.

Thank you for taking the time out of a day in your life to write this. (And it's so recently written, too!) I can feel the emotion in this, though there really isn't a lot of emotion at all. Maybe the passion in the writing itself is really what I see/feel.

Keep writing, please. Not this, of course, since it's complete. But don't ever STOP writing, because you have such a knack for it, that the world would really be missing out if you stopped.

Thanks again for writing this. I enjoyed every last word.

Cheers,

Ciao,

-Manna
polkasquares chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
...Wow... This was absolutely astounding. I had cold chills at the end. There's really nothing else I can say but to be pointlessly redundant: Absolutely brilliant fanfic.
Kalisona chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
...This is utter brilliance. Amazing writing, beautiful emotion...What an amazing fanfic. Have you thought of going into professional writing? Even in just this short snippet, I can see that you are better than nearly all of the fanfic authors on here. Anyway, an amazing story that I cannot accurately praise. *smiles wryly* The words just seem to elude me here. Brilliant.

~Kali
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Very interesting. I liked how you begin and end with the same sentence, and I find it perplexing, in a good way, of when this monologue/letter/thoughts could have existed in the FE world. I imagine it must come from a ghost, and the title enforces that.
fgbbdgdffb chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
oky absolutely love it! let me guess the story's about the person you kill in battle right?
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Well done. Well done indeed. The title is most appropriate. I really enjoyed it.
Subtle Insanity chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
A grand masterpiece, indeed. From who, to why, when, how, and after, you capture the essence of the unknown soldiers flawlessly. A loop, from the beginning to the end, done in an expert manner.
red lotys chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Amazing. That's all I can tell you: This is amazing. Haunt's definitely going on my Favorite's list.
SandyCaesar chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Deep. Truly deep and touching. This one sent a shiver down my spine. The "you don't know me" motif was well-thought-out.
angelfish chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Beautiful... very good work!