Reviews for Unexpected 'Revivals'
Dragonninja1983 chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
you know pervy sages real name is jiraiya ya know.
Krazy-Naruto-Luver chapter 8 . 9/21/2007
UPDATE! NOW!

P.S. I would have said this on chapter nine but apparently I've already reviewed that chaprter... heh...,
Krazy-Naruto-Luver chapter 9 . 8/25/2007
It's good so far. Update soon, 'kay? ,
Silvera Sea chapter 9 . 8/7/2007
Mayfe Kaito should end up with Sakura, and Naruto with Hinata. Great story! By the way, when does this story take place.
Alex Nagisa chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
Ooh, nasty. Too bad Hinata won't be a major part of the fic. I wonder what mischiefs Kaito will bring with that jutsu.
Dark Damsel chapter 9 . 8/2/2007
It's good but I think later on you need to at least give some sort of explanatiion to how the Kyuubi talks to kaito since he was sealed in naruto.
Ichihime chapter 9 . 8/2/2007
Hm, I really like this chapter. ;)

But, I'm wondering, did Kyuubi tell Naruto the truth or did he just do it to irritate him?
DaiCrazy chapter 9 . 8/1/2007
YAY! Another good chappie!

*throws away diet cookies*

BACK TO THE TOTALLY CALORIE-FILLED COOKIES! *partys and throws some out*

~DaiCrazy
Dark Damsel chapter 8 . 7/28/2007
Aw poor Kaito but it's hard for Naruto too. And i totally know that that voice isn't Kaito's concience but rather a part of the Kyubbi right? That's the thing he wanted to keep to himself and he's trying to maipulate Kaito for some hidden reason. UPDATE!
Firebird41 chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
It's great but i just want to say that i don't think that you should have had Kaito's last name the same because it doesn't make sense. It doesn't make sense because EVERYONE in the village knows who Naruto Uzumaki is, and that shouldn't be an exception to Kaito. I mean, if i knew i was adopted and i had the same name as another kid whom everyone knows as the only other who has this name, i'd begin to wonder if i was related to him. I guess it's a little late now, though.
DaiCrazy chapter 8 . 7/15/2007
NO! Naruto! Save your relationship with Kaito! HURY!

And this is why people shouldn't lie!

Can't wait until the next one! *gives 1 box of cookies*

~DaiCrazy
WordyBirdi chapter 8 . 7/15/2007
wow, kyuubis mean even for a demon fox that tried to destroy konoha. and whats with naruto apparently not giving a damn about his brothers feelings.
Alex Nagisa chapter 8 . 7/15/2007
That Kyuubi's such a meanie lol. I just want to know how in the heck he contacted with Kaito. And i think Naruto and Hinata hooking up was a bit sudden but eh, what the heck.
gust-rider chapter 8 . 7/15/2007
why? I wanna know! .

when I read the review I thought all of this was gonna be a crack-full mess, but as it turns out, it was amazing! an amazing crack-full mess that I like very much XD

I hope ya update soon!

see ya!

Gust
nazzie chapter 8 . 7/13/2007
why is he acting like that? i wanna know