Reviews for Shadow the Hedgehog: Another Parody
chloemcg chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Lol! This was a halairious chapter! I also wanted to get back to you on the review thing.

Sorry my writing was casual. I sometimes have better writing skills, if Im working severely hard on something, and sometimes I don't. I think my 'Quest of the Crystal Pendant' story is much better writing-wise.

If its alright, could I become a staff member, please? I adore Sonic the hedgehog games and fanfic's. I am very keen on people to read and review that one but nobody does. I added a Poll up to see if there was anything I could do to make it better and more readable. Do you have any advice?

Anyways. Back to the review! I will keep reading because I LOL'd at the fake Black Doom and Shadow memory! Truly funny!
S. A. Morley chapter 6 . 2/7/2011
Great! I simply died from laughter with the whole Eggman thing, and then with the guy shouting: CURSE YOU, EDITORS! At the sky. xD Best. Story. Ever.

THanks for posting! I laughed a lot! You are hilariously creative- both of you. :D

A very happy, giggly writer,

S. A. Morley chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
"TotallynotShadow" THIS IS HILARIOUS!

I'll be chortling to myself every day, by quoting this to myself. :D I love this story!

And, thank you dearly for excluding the cussing. I appreciate it! :D
S. A. Morley chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
I love how random this is! I would've been in tears if I'd played the game all the way through and THIS was the plot! xD

Black Doom... WHY? He's not even cool!

:P Quadruple thumbs up for showing Black Doom's true character idiocy.
S. A. Morley chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
SHADOW POWAH! I love how he was tossing dudes over the cliffside. xD Priceless!

This has got to be one of the most hilarious fanfics I've ever read. Keep it up!
S. A. Morley chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Brilliant! I love how to the point this all is. And that ad? I was giggling like crazy!

xD Love ya, Shadow!

You and your yo-yo of doom!

S. A. Morley chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
BAHAHA! I hated that game. SO MUCH.

Psh. They blundered that game. :P

Nicely made. I laughed quite a bit. xD It makes sense, though! WHAT'S WITH THAT TREE?

Darkchaos chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Two reviews in one day?Don't writing!
Darkchaos chapter 3 . 7/31/2010 seriously,I dont think i've ever read anything so up the good work!
darkheart753 chapter 6 . 3/11/2010

Wow. This is so funny! . lol .
Worm'sShoes chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
. .don'taskaboutmytypingfail.
StarkidGamzee chapter 6 . 10/29/2009

i love it and its confussingly funny to
StarkidGamzee chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
XD why is there a tree in the middle of the highway?

anyway its awesome so far
EM98 chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
so funney
MewMewKitty78 chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
Awsome story! I love LOVE Parodys, and it's awesome how Black Doom is Shadow's Father. Who was Shadow's mom anyways? Could you put that in the next chapter for MEzS?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »