Reviews for Briathar
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
well written. I totally love this
flipped chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
great story!
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
How wonderful. Perfectly Trowa and a great story!
Penguinator27 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
lord, you're good. It seems to me that you are not just a writer, but also a thinker. I believe it made all the difference in Briathar. Though I've never read anything else you've written before, I will be sure to now.
Epyon the Bored chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Wow... Beautiful piece of writing.
Taurus II chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
... Whoa. I am in awe. This is incredible.
Isis cw chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
For the sake of the piece, I should probably leaved my words as few and far between as possible. Yet, that wouldn't be fair to the author of such a beautiful and graceful story. Your work with the emotions in this story is masterful. Your entire interpritation is... well, what words can really express that? 'Wonderful' is only the begining.

Thank you. This is truly an inspiration.
Purdy chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Oh, my God...I have never encountered a piece like this. You held absolutely nothing back-this was pure, raw poetry! Every single paragraph, and I'm not exagerrating was so amazingly expressive and smooth. There were a few grammar mistakes I guess but I was too taken away to even pay attention to them! The beauty, the theme of the writing was just...breathtaking. I've never read a fic so profound, mature, wise and...sexy, all at the same time. You truly captured Trowa's voice. This piece was truly unique and unconventional and I truly admire you for writing something like this. I love how you characterized Relena; how you idealized her while still making her human, having her admit that she's made mistakes and not have her ramble on about peace, peace, peace. The little code in her speech was genius-so clever and imaginative!

I found it sad that both her and Heero dissapear at the end though, leaving everyone behind, esepcailly lonley Trowa. But everyone's happy for them, so honestly, it was a gorgeous ending to a gorgeous piece.
Yer Mom's Face chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Beautiful and impressive as expected, yet I feel so badly for Trowa. I wish there could have been at least some interaction between Relena and Trowa to leave the fic with some sense of closure, but I suppose the fact that it was open ended was your goal. This is magnificent in it heart wrenching beauty and I greatly admire your style. Please keep it up.

Of love and lollipops,

Relena Maxwell xoxoxoxoxoxo
kjhg chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Wow...this was really interesting! I enjoyed it, and thank you for writing it! _
Xenophon chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
I've only read two of your other stories, but this one certainly is different, but I liked it )
AnkaraStark chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
Well done! That was great :) I liked it a lot! Keep writing! There aren't a lot of good fanfics or authors now adays. keep up the great work!
Didi chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
That's new but good:)heero and relena make a nice couple.
Bizzle chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
WOAH! That was just plain sweet! And I just loved the little Rx1 insight. _ This was so well written, so beautifully crafted... this is going on my fav. list! Keep writing, most definitly!
apol chapter 1 . 7/19/2001