Reviews for A Little Bit of Love
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
Aww that was sweet
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Wow, what an intriguing story
Irabella RobSten chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
I love this!
jkt7 chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
Stupid Edward. If he would have told Bella that he loved her while she was actually THERE, then the curse would probably be broken by now.
hasmik12 chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
it a butiful story i loved it lederally.
BELAVERA chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
Did they ever discover the significance of the ring that came with Edward? It sounds like it ought to mean something.
bronzed topaz chapter 13 . 7/3/2012
I read this in a couple of hours. It is now 1:11 am and I have just finished reading this. I couldn't stop! I love fairy tale like stories, and this is a great one. Though the start is suspiciously like my own idea for a beauty and the beast story… and then you brought it victoria and James. I kind of felt sorry for Victoria when James dismissed her when she brought him food, and a tiny inkling of sorrow for James when Victoria died… and then I remembered what he did to Bella's face. Yeah. I didn't feel much for him after that.

And your love story was very realistic in a fairy tale way. It progressed smoothly and I really loved the third person writing style. I fit the tone of the story perfectly.

So, overall, you did a wonderful job with this story. I love beauty and the beast and I love that you used songs/a song from the movie. It was so sweet!

Thank you for writing and sharing this with us all!
whitepapernblackink chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
Awwwww OMG i NEED to read the next chpt...oh and i love that song! :D
whitepapernblackink chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
poor Bella! I hope Edwards ok...
whitepapernblackink chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
love it!
whitepapernblackink chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
THEY KISSED! FINALLY! :D
whitepapernblackink chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Loved it!
whitepapernblackink chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
whitepapernblackink chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
AAAWWW! CUTE! Finally we are seeing a softer side of darkward :D
whitepapernblackink chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
YAY! Edward didnt eat Bella xD LOVE IT!
525 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »