Reviews for A Little Bit of Love
whitepapernblackink chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I like where this is going! :)
yara chapter 13 . 9/26/2011
i liked your story very much it was great you know sometime after i read story i regret wasting my time reading it but in your case i would love to read it again and again so i thank you for using twilight characters prefect
twilightreader1 chapter 13 . 6/10/2011
aw so cute! and they lived happily ever after lol ...but what ever happened to the village people. they were so mean. i want them to realize how wrong they were
twilightreader1 chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
AAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!

!
twilightreader1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
w0w! that was amazing! really really good story i love it. it's a total twist. i love the idea awesome and the writer is very very god. i love the style. amazing :D
my 2 guys chapter 14 . 5/18/2011
that was good keep it up
Evelyn K.Marie chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
Love this story. I can't believe when I read sapphire amulet I didn't come to your page to see the other stories that you wrote! Really awesome story! Fantastic author you are! Thanks for writing this story! Love it! I really love this story, hard to find stories as such on ! (: going of to read your other story, the one on sleeping beauty! Thank you so much! :)
bellsbabeyxoxox3kiss chapter 14 . 4/23/2011
Definitely do the pirate one, I need to know how something like that would turn out:) .
MilkaHappyCows chapter 13 . 4/6/2011
I found this story refreshing, enjoed reading it. thank you!
caww chapter 13 . 9/27/2010
I really liked this story.

I'm glad James didn't come back for revenge in this last chapter...too bad James didn't really understand his Dad's words. It seems James was the one who just never found happiness while I think his Dad had? The wisdom seemed to imply that.

Gosh, it was lovely reading how much 'in love' Edward and Bella were. Nice to read about the magic of change after the curse was broken. I'm so glad magic and love were stronger then the blade of death. I liked Edward giving Bella the jewlery Edward had to give.

Cute

caww
florezita writer chapter 13 . 9/23/2010
What a lovely and charming story!

i woul love to ask for your allowance to tranlate this in spanish, but i know that i haven't the time to make it, eventhough the story is kin of short.

I loved the fact that it was based on The Beauty and the Beast, and the characters of Jacob and Mike were much alike to Gaston..

It was reallly funny and entertaining, and it made remember Anastasia as well.

Well.. it was nice to read, and to tell the story in third person was the right choice.

Congrats for this!

It was great!

hermosa y encantadora historia!

como me encantaria preguntarte si me dieras permiso para traducirla, pero se que no tengo el tiempo necesario para hacerlo, aun cuando la historia es corta.

me encanto el hecho de que estuviera basado en la Bella y la Bestia... y que JAcob y Mike fueran algo como Gaston..

muy entretinida.. me recordo tambien a anastasia..

no se.. fue divertida de leer, y al narrarla en tercera persona fue la decision indicada.

felicidades por esto.. estuvo genial!

PS Sorry for the double languajes, is just I never leave a review in spanish.. and i really wanted to... sometimes i kind of miss Spanish stories... but there arent well written.. and their plot is just messy and in disorder and i dont like them... jajaja ok doesnt really matter!.. congrats! :)
sisteroffive16 chapter 13 . 8/19/2010
OMG! Your story made me cry, laugh, smirk, and everything in between! I looooove this story!

-sister
Red Rosalie7330 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
i just love this story. do u have anymore like it?
The Original Puppet chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
I loved it. I have once read two stories inspired by Beauty and the Beast, but they were too much like the original. This one however, was original in its own way and I loved the way you incoporated James and Victoria into the story. I absolutely loved it xD
dj noms chapter 13 . 6/30/2010
great story i enjoyed it
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »