Reviews for A Little Bit of Love
Artemis Hunt chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
nice start...just wondering if the other Cullen's were statues or living animals cause they can talk but i thought you said they were statues.
Emilie64 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
That was really good! Please update soon!

I have one question though. If Edward's family were turned in to stone statues, how can they talk?
Kasai13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I have always loved the story of Beauty and the Beast. So I hope you a good time writing a Version with the Twilight Gang. It sounds good so far
The Daft Rebel chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
aw. poor eddie... oh well. write soon!
szabatka2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Yay! I voted for this story in Sleeping Beauty and I'm glad it's up! I love it! Can't wait for more!
Alexandra Stone chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Really good job on the prologue! I really like the way you told the story with them all starting out as innocent little kids and then all the bad stuff happening!
BellyGnomes chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Interesting, I particularly like the Kimberley Estates, seeing as that is my name... keep going, I definitely want more!
colorsallaround chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I like this story and I can't wait for the first chapter! Beauty and the beast has always been one of my favorite classics and I can tell this story
YoolieYick chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
This is good! Keep going!
Isolde Eris chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Sweet! I hope u update soon this will be amazing!
sugabears chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I thought it was awesome! I love Beauty and the Beast! can't wait for Ch. 1.
Ginormous Funtastic Everything chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Hint Hint foreshadowing, like the baby Charles?... IDK but please continue on! This is great!
unicorn1293 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
YAYAYAYYAYA! ANOTHER STORY THIS IS GONNA BE THE BOMB! :D i loove it..update plz :D (on monday hahah jkjk)
she is brighter chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
amy likee! then again, i love BNTB! its great so far, and i love the twist!

\\amy\\
Priestess Kohana chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Oh wow! Take no offense but the Sleeping Beauty idea and story was awesome but this one takes the bait. The way you took Beauty and the Beast and changed it into this is amazing! The ideas only in this prolouge are fantastic! But I still love both of your stories! I hope I did not sound too rude!

But I applaud you on your take of these Fairy Tales. I really love it!

Update when you can! _