Reviews for Fly
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Totally beautiful!
TeeBee chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
You are such a good writer! I'm putting you on my author alert list so I can read everything ou've written later. Expect more reviews!
darkening black bruce chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
again the same commentary as ever i'm a huge fan of you!
Eladriewen chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Oh my God this is beautiful, but I'll never let Sirius go.
sparkli chick can't be damned to sign in chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Good fic-sad too-where are they in the end-I take it they've all died, or something.
sparkli chick can't be damned to sign in chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
KarateChick chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
sniff, sniff. So sad. But it was great.
Mystica1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Tissue time!

Good God that was sad! You have got truly a gift there!

Keep it up! :::sniff:::
Lily Potter4 chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
! I am gonna bawl ! Here, I am. Bawling. This is my friends lyrical solo, so it means that much more to me. *runs away to find a hanky*
Alx Black chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
REALLY GOOD
Lorelei-Dominique chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
OMG! I remember that song! *sobs* that was a beautiful fic... *adds her and the fic to faves*
Gohan Chibi Sirius Hugger chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
*gets on a very whiney look* *sniff* Does this mean your gonna kill Sirius if you ever decide to finish "The final battle" (me love that story) *cries* I LOVE CHIBI SIRIUS! (chibi means mini)
Hermonie chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
snif sniff. so sad. BUT YOU CANT STOP TFB!
khat chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
that was soooooooo sad
Gohan Hugger chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
okey-doeky, goodley woodley story. (too many pixie stix?) Okay, about that wrap, if you go to "Accesories" from your tool bar, and go to notepad, you can write stories, but it's not as good as Microspft word. Go to edit, and click "wrap text" it might be a little different on your computer, but it should still work. Ja.