Reviews for Fugitives of Azkaban
The Weasley family was so loving and joyful, and now they’re so broken. It’s sad, and often happens in real life.
This story is really heating up, and I’m all for it!
This is one of the most gripping fics I have read.
Oh, this so such a great fic! I can’t wait for the gang’s reunion!
Peterco chapter 9 . 10/6
The beginning was good. A convincing corrupt magic society convicting Harry to Askaban, and a headmaster too interested in following the rules of democracy to notice that others have made a mockery of the rules, just as he is in the books.

The finale was disappointing though.
With Harry and Sirius having no reason to trust the justice system, they really should have killed all the baddies in the infermery (Lucius, wormtail, and the two other deatheaters).

Riddlehart is a cool idea, but he was bad for this story.
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 9/16
Thank you for writing.
Lady Rosalune chapter 9 . 9/14
This was really well done, a proper butterfly effect AU. Everything that happened flowed logically from Harry stabbing the wraith rather than the diary. Characterization was also very good.
zekses chapter 2 . 8/30
They are 14. Kinda hard to believe the relationship thing.
Books85 chapter 4 . 3/18
Hmm... a falcon, smaller than a kestrel. While I agree that a hawk is an excellent form for a youngster who can perform amazing feints mere months after first sitting a broom, my pun-o-meter groans that Harry seems to be a merlin.

Thank you for sharing this.
Why in the hell would Lucius Malfoy be the prosecutor?
Just William chapter 6 . 2/12
A typo "a couple of 'puffs coped it" should be "a couple of 'puffs copped it"
Ju Nohu chapter 9 . 1/19
I do not believe the review will reach the author as this fiction here has been written over a decade ago but I still feel compelled enough to leave a review, something I rarely do. In one word: brilliant.

In more words than one, you did so many things 'right' in this story and things I loved. Someone already mentioned that you nailed Lucius as a antagonis. In court, for example, he used Dursleys' upbringing of Harry in favour of 'us against them' agenda which was a very smart political play. In too many stories the opposition of the protagonist is reduced to complete fools where protagonist (usually a teenager by the way) and their allies run circles around them. It was nice to have an opposing side that pushes back.

Seeing Ron's best qualities highlighted and the worse ones muted was also a breath of fresh air in a fiction climate where he is bashed in every other fic he appears in. Your Ron is the friend Harry needed who also became competent enough to shine whenever he appeared 'on screen' by himself and exuded some protagonist energy in his own right. The newfound yet justified maturity in him also made it easier to see him and Hermione together.

The Harry/Sirius dynamic was also lovely to read. Sirius encouraging Harry to push through when things were hard yet Harry's presence was what pushed Sirius onward for his part. The dependance on each other was beautiful and felt real. Also loved that you let Sirius be quite a big player in the last fight, at one point even putting (not) his wand against two of the greatest wizards present.

Lastly, seeing as this has gotten long, your writting of magical battles was amazing. Harry vs Twins was a joy to read. From what I have read people usually have wands be either a gun (Avada Kedavra) or a taser (Stupefy) with a few other spells mixed in between that act like painful-yet-non-fight-ending tools. The creativity you showed in Harry vs Twins with environment constantly shifting and being used by both sides and even new factors being introduced (Filch) and that too playing a part in the fight... brilliant! The final fight as well, it felt like there were so many things happening. You kept track of the big wizard fight while also giving us a glimse of what other players were doing in response to the everchanging fight climate as well as keeping track of basically everyone involved and letting us know who is down for the count and who is still kicking. I loved it so much and I fear I will come back to compare many magical combat scenes I will read in the future to yours. Superb job!
CharmedArtist chapter 9 . 1/19
Wonderful! I enjoyed this immensely. Thanks for sharing.
WhatIsWeeb chapter 9 . 12/24/2021
Nice story!
SadMeatBag chapter 1 . 11/1/2021
ngl the fustration in this is massive, usually when the plot surround year 3 the high chances it alway end with Pettigrew got away. Glad that's not the case for this story, that everything they work for pay off, it could go better but this good too.
1,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »