Reviews for Fugitives of Azkaban
aqp.gerencia chapter 4 . 7/23
very good, congratualtions
Steve-Arkarian chapter 2 . 7/22
How is it writing back if Harry already destroyed it? That makes no sense.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 9 . 7/13
Good story. Now I just want to know what Bellatrix finally understands, is it Riddles a half blood, how to be an animagus, what? Arrgh.

Thanks for posting.
Hi
stevem1 chapter 9 . 5/22
I like this story though I think both Harry and Sirius were entirely too forgiving.
Homarid chapter 9 . 2/16
That was a wild ride. Great story. Thank you for sharing.
Manticore chapter 6 . 2/15
Sirius wasn't a pervert and I don't like that part in the slightest.
LAB1 chapter 9 . 2/9
A very creative plot! I'm glad that Sirius made such a huge impact on Harry's life!
wronglydreamer chapter 9 . 12/13/2020
Hi! I just wanted to say that I loved this story from the very beginning, I started it and I couldnt stop reading till I finished it! I liked the structure you used for writing, with the backwards thoughts or dreams, and Sirius is a naughty dog jsjsjsjs thanks for this story, I enjoyed it a lot :) (I would have like though to read some of the worst nightmares or thoughts of Sirius, I just love the man xd)
Hatata chapter 8 . 12/6/2020
"sometimes he came out just to steal the snitch from the unsuspecting Slytherin when they practised" This actually had me cackling, brilliant!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2020
They should ask moony why he thinks he's owed anything by these two as he has proved to be a very poor friend to both of them, not least for smashing up harry's family's hut.
Mad Mav chapter 2 . 8/15/2020
And yet another author perfectly fine with the females abusing the males because ‘it’s funny’. Fuck you cunt
Beatraoz chapter 9 . 8/10/2020
Really great story!
Accio Allsorts chapter 9 . 8/5/2020
This was amazing. That's all I have to say. Absolutely amazing.
LoveNCIS chapter 9 . 7/23/2020