Reviews for Fugitives of Azkaban
loved the fic thanks
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 9 . 11/30/2023
This is one of the best Harry Potter fanfics of all. I think the only reason it doesn't have as many reviews or favorites as the "top" ones is low number of chapters.
Cool Guest chapter 9 . 8/4/2023
The crazy thing is that there was nothing wrong or paranoid with Harry's arguably extreme distrust and caution or the responses it prompted.

Fighting the Twins was right if only because two things, one he managed to win in a completely might is right fashion, and he was committed after he had chosen to not trust them to understand. The Best response the way I see it would have being if he had read the situation better he would have explained everything, convince them to keep his secret, and then have Remus Obliviate them anyway the way he did in the story to be absolutely safe.

Then Harry not trusting the ministry to exonerate him and his Godfather despite the likelihood is praiseworthy. A small chance of something unacceptable happening is still something worth going to extremes for.

In the end they did trust Dumbledore enough to keep their location a secret and to and additional wards to keep them safer, just not to be necessarily able to free them. Which was entirely reasonable.

We never found out whether Sirius killed Peter impulsively or by accident. Either way, when all was said and done that was the one thing that could have gone better had somebody used the time-turner to have better control over that messy situation.

This was a very good story, made me think a lot.

I wonder if the wrath of Voldemort came into contact with Riddle-Hart while he was minister. If not then that would mean Riddle-Hart was either unable or unwilling to find it.
Cool Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2023
Hmmm... Is this the only time Albus Dumbledore is mentioned to be now the former head of the Wizengamot? I feel like something like that should have been brought to greater attention.

I also felt a better explanation for how Albus managed to use magic to sustain himself through a hazardous maze for literally days was in order. I can see him conjuring a bed and setting protection spells around it to sleep, but how did he eat?

Also note to never rely on mere cloth to handle truly dangerous substances or chemicals the way Hermione did here. Cloth is porous, any moisture it comes into contact gets absorbed and pass through. To safely handle toxins or pathogens you ideally would want to do it indirectly with some tool like pliers. At least use gloves made from materials like latex, nitrile, or plastic, and fill them up like water balloons before using to check for any holes. Occasionally even brand new gloves will come defective, and you probably won't want to take that chance.

All in all this chapter had the least development so far.
Cool Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2023
Big questions, the plot thickens.

What did Severus find out from his research on the Chamber?

What Prophecy did Trelawney made?

Can't wait to find out!
Cool Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2023
This is so good!

Every little bit feels important. It's such a gripping narrative, I'm so impressed.
not a fan chapter 1 . 6/22/2023
now seriously, typical stinking story where the bad guys win throughout the story until the last half chapter, where they are defeated but it is not said what happens to them... which makes the story suck... if you have read my last comment and you want to read the story it's your funeral, it's not worth it, there are hundreds of stories that follow the same pattern... bad guys win for 99.9% of the story and lose right at the end, but it's not said nothing more only that they have lost

if you like that kind of shit go ahead and read the shit
not a fan chapter 9 . 6/22/2023
worst impossible story, the bad guys win almost the entire story and when they lose nothing is mentioned about what happened to them...

snape illegally keeps the basilisk but no one complains
Lucius is only arrested (we all know that he will be free for lunch)
riddle has been struck down with a huge delay (and everything he has done while he was minister will continue to do so and will not be repealed obviously)
potter will end up forgiving everyone like the idiot that he is
Sirius surely won't end up free

This is how the shitty story of this shitty author who doesn't deserve to write shit will end...
not a fan chapter 7 . 6/22/2023
nonsense story, we can't stop seeing how he goes from one stupid situation to another... seriously half a chapter of battle between fred, george and harry? When a conversation would have been so much better and easier? I sincerely hope you never write again, it's tiring to see how you keep writing things that are not necessary for the story... just to fill out the chapters more... I've skipped almost all of this chapter... and surely the others remaining chapters are just as bad or worse
not a fan chapter 5 . 6/22/2023
It's insulting that disgusting Snape keeps the basilisk when it should be Harry's for killing him... I'm about to abandon the story because it seems that everything works out for the bad guys (and yes, I count Snape among them)
fatandsquat chapter 8 . 4/27/2023
Lots of self disarming, lots of people forgot that they were magic users and just stare stupidly as things unfold
77766777 chapter 9 . 12/21/2022
Should have finished the book before commenting I guess.

Good job! Easily the best "Harry in Azkaban" fic I've ever read, even despite me generally disliking a lot of the writing choices you made(an epilogue to explain everything at the end, Romione, and other minor things).

I think the only real critique I had was Harry becoming an Animagus without the normal process being very weirdly executed; Sirius would likely be far more expressive about that and it would literally have to be accidental magic, there is no other explanation.
77766777 chapter 2 . 12/21/2022
Wait, wouldn't it be Professor? Dumbledore only became Headmaster after Riddle killed Myrtle and made the diary. I guess he could have learned from Ginny, but I feel like he would still call Dumbledore Professor after years of learning from him.

Good story so far otherwise, just a nitpick.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2022
The Weasley family was so loving and joyful, and now they’re so broken. It’s sad, and often happens in real life.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2022
This story is really heating up, and I’m all for it!
1,241 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »