Reviews for Fugitives of Azkaban
Comrade'sRoza chapter 9 . 5/25/2017
This was absolutely brilliant!
Owlgirl chapter 9 . 5/18/2017
You're writing style is pretty good, but some of the choices and actions your characters take are pretty stupid/frustrating: Harry fighting Fred und George, when he could just explain everything to them and convince them afterwards to get obliviated (and if they would not want to, he could still fight them then); Remus, Harry und Sirius trying to kill Peter, an important (and the only) witness of Sirius' innocence, instead of, for example, publicly forcing him to confess through the use of veritaserum (which would be a good way to force the ministry to give Sirius a proper trial), or simply taking their evidence to an international court (which, admittedly, Rowlings to my knowledge did not establish); placing Ginny in the frequently visited Hospital Wing under hiding spells a third-year can "with practice" see through without (actively) using magic (seriously, what the fuck?! There's just no way there are no better spells for this, considering the existence of stuff like the Fidelius charm). Some of this CAN be explain with people not thinking rationally at the moment, but over a long amount of time? Or you could establish an explanation for some of this inside of the story, or emphasize more when people are not in their right mind. In short, you just need better explanations for some of the stuff that happens.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 9 . 5/3/2017
OH, wow! Ginny got stuck in the diary! Wow, I totally didn't realize until now.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 2 . 5/3/2017
So...I'm assuming Albus is smart enough, and has been told enough by Harry, that Tom isn't going to take him over. Because if I'm wrong, that would be BAD.
Amberflames chapter 9 . 4/17/2017
That last ending snippet was probably the best ending anyone could have come up with. It's vague, but just enough that it takes a minute or two to understand what's happened, but not so vague as to let it pose a challenge.
Basically, that ending was great.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/14/2017
This was quite a good story. It's a shame you left it unfinished.

Just because you always planned to leave the story unresolved, doesn't mean it's actually complete. You did a disservice to the readers who invested their time and energy into reading your story. I won't make the mistake of reading others you have authored in case you habitually "end" stories and mark them complete but leave multiple conflicts unresolved.
Chrianca chapter 9 . 4/8/2017
So cute
i love it
Futago no Akuma Shimai chapter 9 . 2/10/2017
Damn. I read this story a long time ago and never had the chance to finish it before, but I'm so glad that I did. F-ing awesome. You did a beautiful job.

Mara-chan (o l l o)
jumping-jo chapter 9 . 1/14/2017
this story was brilliant, and you ended it perfectly. such a good story with a couple of twists and a whole lot of accidents turning out nearly alright
AAAHHHH chapter 9 . 1/11/2017
This is AMAZING! I am dead.
SortingHat chapter 9 . 1/5/2017
Being the boy who lived Harry should've been allowed a time turner too not Hermione or otherwise they should start giving them/selling them out in some kind of Time Turner Kiosk stand at the front gate or something.

Hermione despite her smartness is really just a random muggleborn with no ties to any families or anybody that would warrant the authorization of a time turner as cool as it seems to give one just because she wants to *Prove* muggleborns are better then purebloods.

See? That's where both sides are wrong. It's wrong to keep society stagnant but at the same time if something isn't broken don't fix it.

Just going in demanding change because you grew up differently is no excuse to make everybody bow to you and dance your tune.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 1/5/2017
I'm not posting anymore since your likely done with this story and not caring about reviews but your time changes are rather jarring and does nothing to add to the story except confusion.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 1/5/2017
Since when could Dementros fly? In bird form Harry should be well above them and they wouldn't notice anything other then just a random bird flying around.
likeamantra chapter 9 . 1/2/2017
this was incredible.
Axel Fones chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
Hell of a story, loved every second of it.
1,242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »