Reviews for Fugitives of Azkaban
Kknd2 chapter 7 . 10/9/2021
Why do I have the feeling that entire Weasley bros vs Harry match existed because you wanted to write a creative and interesting fight scene? Because I approve of the comedic tone of the whole thing. A massive verity of effects from both sides, clever strategy and use of the battlefield and a solid reason no one is willing to end it with AoE blast spells. It's good stuff and good fun.

Even if it isn't strictly necessary for the story.
Kknd2 chapter 6 . 10/9/2021
Good lord you paint a legitimately nightmare fuel Grindelwald. Also great imagery of this massive magically enhanced military machine sitting silently in a hidden fortress, a nightmare not come to pass, yet still threatening to the world.

To the point I kind of want a post Canon story where some unlucky fool sets it off and the portrait of Dumbledore has to fess up to what just annihilated the statute of secrecy with enhanced WWII weaponry.

There's at least one good story about that situation and the ensuing infiltration of the aging fortress to find the shut off to Grindelwald's 'Final Solution'. (Which might not exist at all other than 'let modern militaries tear them up and explain to the world.)

Also again, kudos on Lucius for realizing Dumbledore is gone and striking while the iron is hot. (or perhaps the cat is away?)
Kknd2 chapter 5 . 10/9/2021
Only in Harry Potter's life could being consigned to a prison be a general improvement on his living conditions. (well, until interference at least.) To be fair, that description of the cell and conditions seems vastly more reasonable than I would expect from the setting... but it makes logical sense. If you only have one prison, you'd need some kind of low threat wing enormously different from the place you'd keep terrorists.

I'm going to bank on Luna being the young one who heard Sibyl's latest prophetic moment, just because structurally that seems most interesting. Her reputation as 'loony' and lack of contacts would neatly prevent a general derailing of things, but give her motive to get involved in events.
Kknd2 chapter 4 . 10/9/2021
I swear it's rare to find a competent Lucius and we can see here just why that is so. Even the incompetent nitwit of canon was an enormous threat to all that is good in the setting, a competent one like this one is would have been cheating.
Kknd2 chapter 2 . 10/8/2021
So I want to call out how well you've written Lucius here. Yeah, it makes sense he'd be appalled by Harry's treatment at the Dursleys. Legitimately blindsided and horrified. But he's also a political animal, and if there is one thing political types have a keen sense for? It's when they can exploit a crisis or horror. Which you've written Lucius doing here very slyly indeed. Kudos to you good author.
rosemary62442 chapter 8 . 10/2/2021
it's ginervra and ronald actually
rosemary62442 chapter 4 . 10/2/2021
Oh how I love this Ron here!
rosemary62442 chapter 2 . 10/2/2021
oh I'm so, so glad that this is not a some ridiculous dumbledore bashing story...yet. I'm not saying that I'm a huge fan of his, but really, some of them are just utter nonsense
rosemary62442 chapter 2 . 10/2/2021
I wonder what happened to the holly wand, they can't just destory it when it can be useful dueling voldy...
aqp.gerencia chapter 4 . 7/23/2021
very good, congratualtions
Steve-Arkarian chapter 2 . 7/22/2021
How is it writing back if Harry already destroyed it? That makes no sense.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 9 . 7/13/2021
Good story. Now I just want to know what Bellatrix finally understands, is it Riddles a half blood, how to be an animagus, what? Arrgh.

Thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/8/2021
Hi
stevem1 chapter 9 . 5/22/2021
I like this story though I think both Harry and Sirius were entirely too forgiving.
Homarid chapter 9 . 2/16/2021
That was a wild ride. Great story. Thank you for sharing.
1,242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »