Reviews for Fugitives of Azkaban
Manticore chapter 6 . 2/15/2021
Sirius wasn't a pervert and I don't like that part in the slightest.
LAB1 chapter 9 . 2/9/2021
A very creative plot! I'm glad that Sirius made such a huge impact on Harry's life!
wronglydreamer chapter 9 . 12/13/2020
Hi! I just wanted to say that I loved this story from the very beginning, I started it and I couldnt stop reading till I finished it! I liked the structure you used for writing, with the backwards thoughts or dreams, and Sirius is a naughty dog jsjsjsjs thanks for this story, I enjoyed it a lot :) (I would have like though to read some of the worst nightmares or thoughts of Sirius, I just love the man xd)
Hatata chapter 8 . 12/6/2020
"sometimes he came out just to steal the snitch from the unsuspecting Slytherin when they practised" This actually had me cackling, brilliant!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2020
They should ask moony why he thinks he's owed anything by these two as he has proved to be a very poor friend to both of them, not least for smashing up harry's family's hut.
Bostonette chapter 2 . 8/15/2020
And yet another author perfectly fine with the females abusing the males because ‘it’s funny’. Fuck you cunt
Beatraoz chapter 9 . 8/10/2020
Really great story!
Accio Allsorts chapter 9 . 8/5/2020
This was amazing. That's all I have to say. Absolutely amazing.
SilverMidas chapter 9 . 7/23/2020
awesome story!
BookLover4242 chapter 6 . 6/8/2020
So, Fred and George had the Map, I’m guessing, and noticed Harry on it. Or someone else figured the bird was Harry.
Majerus chapter 9 . 6/7/2020
Well, I cannot help but hope that there is more, this was one of the better reads I've encountered in quite some time and, with the work you put into it, I could see it growing to an amazing series.
Thank you so much for sharing this!
Majerus chapter 8 . 6/7/2020
DooooooooooooooooooooooooooooD!
You're raising my blood pressure here lol
Majerus chapter 7 . 6/7/2020
Crud, and double crud. Your ferret is much more 'canon' than the pretty boy that the movie fans idolize in their drivel. With lucy aware of the incriminating diary, there is real trouble on the horizon :(
Majerus chapter 6 . 6/7/2020
Huh... lots going on here, and most of it not so great.
Next looks to be downright rotten, especially if Hermione gets caught.
Though the Twins 'catching' Harry will be interesting!
Majerus chapter 5 . 6/7/2020
One thing that has been confusing me for a while now: the passage of time is almost completely ignored by your story.
When was Harry incarcerated? How long was he in Azkaban - and how long in the max unit with Sirius? How long has it been? What is the date?

Huh... so, it's Not Ginny in the diary? *confused*

Snivellus is Possessed!? What's happening to him? It simply cannot be that he is capable of humanity, what's to shake him loose of his mindless hatred?
lol, yeah, didn't think so, but you almost got me :p

This Ron is Highly AU, but it's really the only way I could see Hermione putting up with him as more than a casual friend, so it's all good.

I thought the point of Prophecy was that it HAD to be HEARD? Otherwise, she can't remember it, nobody heard it, so what the hell is the point?
1,242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »