Reviews for Fugitives of Azkaban
Fk306 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
this is great please update soon
karlii chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Another good start! :-)

Update when you can... I'll be sure to read it when you do! I like all the places I can see this going... It has the earmarks of an epic journey... if you have the time to write it!

Keep up the good work..
Berkum chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Oh My... I love this story! and it's only one chapter yet...

Golden Trio unite! has the news of Harry and Sirius escaping reached the WW yet by the time Ron and Hermione meet? so does Hermione know already (assuming she keeps up with WWnews...)? I know Ron already knows... I can see Hermione's reaction already... did he come because of a letter or because he looked for her after he was released?

did Harry manage to change on time? I hope so... and who are Sirius' friends? Remus might risk his neck for Harry but for Sirius...

considering Ginny's injuries shouldn't Dumbledore know that she was possessed (considering Quirrel)? so does he believe in his innocence or not?

is Dobby going to 'help' eventually? he wasn't released this time was he?

and they don't know about Scabbers identity yet!

please continue it soon! I adore it already!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Excellent and very plausible; given a less injured Lockhart and a slightly more incompetent (if that's saying much) Dumbledore.

So what now?

(1) Harry & Sirius use goblin discretion and pureblood-friendly laws to get some of their money? (After all, the wanted Sirius was able to get funds and access to the grim old place.)

(2) Animagus Harry is able to discretely spy on and contact Hermione and Ron? Hedwig could help. Dobby could help IF he was freed in this universe.

(3) Serious education ensues? Hermione and Serous have to be WAY better teachers than Hogwarts' lame curriculum. Muggle know-how with magical techniques could be lots of fun. (portable flues; teleported bombs; a way to use elf magic to get around most every war; pocket-portable, ever-loaded "phalanx" style machine-canons; etc.)

(4) Serious guerrilla war on Malfoy and Fudge? Lots of righteous and covert assassination? (Hand grenade falls unseen from 500 feet onto Malfoy, Lockhart is somehow run over by a Lorry, etc.)

(5) After lots of satisfying whup-arse, Sirius uses his family knowledge of evil to guess about Horcruxes? Info is extracted from Dumbledore - preferably by torture.

Anyway, I'd LOVE to see where to go with this. Thanks for a great start.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
This looks good so far. I like the way you wrote Ron.
Vellouette chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I love a good Harry/Sirius bonding/AU second year story. I like the way you explained how Harry, Sirius, Ron and Hermione have each been coping with what's been going on.
Uchiha Padfoot chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Excellent so far, keep up the good work, I really look forward to seeing where you take this story.
jayley chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
i like this story. how could dumbledore fail to keep harry out of jail? then again, i suppose maybe in your story they never even let him come back to hogwarts-he wasn't acting headmaster when harry and ron went into the chamber. i luv that ron believes harry and that he has such a strong will, and the idea that hermione would leave the wizarding world is very reasonable, unique as of yet, and interesting. i'm glad she believes harry too, if rather disappointed she would just up and ditch them, letting harry rot in azkaban. of course, she's 13, so maybe she was just biding her time...anyway, i think it's a very good start to a story, and hope u continue!
AmethystSiri chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Great first chapter :) I am really looking forward to the next chapter, so please update again soon :)
podgirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Excellent plot. Really liked Ron - and the fact that you show his strengths and weaknesses rather than portraying him as forever a stupid kid like mayny do. Also like Hr and the tutors ... would like to know a li8ttle more detail about how it is that D allowed H to end up in Azkaban, but I'm willing to let that slide 'cuz I'd rather read more plot advancement :)

Sorry for spelling and other spacing errors - for some reason my Mac doesn't like the fanfiction text windows so a lot of times I can't tell what I typed.

Please write more - soon!
animeflunky chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
good start i cant wait to see where u take this... so ginny is dead huh oh well a :P
formerly-OOL chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
this is a really good start to this story. the new memory of the chamber of secrets ending is really creative. did harry kill ginny or ...?

i really want to know what's gonna happen, so update soon ok?

one thing i don't understand though... when did harry learn to be an animagus?

update soon ok?