Reviews for Starcrossed
Liz chapter 37 . 7/23
I am sad this is over :( I have been following and celebrating every chapter for years. I will keep my eye out for you for any other works you would gift us with!
Tiamat1972 chapter 36 . 5/15
I know I've told you this before, but it needs to be said again.

Your Prime is a real dick. ;)
phoebe turner chapter 36 . 5/15
Masqueadrift chapter 35 . 4/20
I just thought you should know, you are a terrible person and should feel bad for tearing my heart out and stomping all over it. I don't think I've sobbed so much over a fic in a long /long/ time. So, with that in mind, I masochistically awaiting the next chapter of this emotional nightmare3
phoebe turner chapter 34 . 3/1
Great chapter!
Tiamat1972 chapter 34 . 2/28
Loved it! Only complaint is that it is TOO SHORT!
Uniasus chapter 33 . 2/3
Oh, this was wonderful. I loved seeing Prowl not act so passive in the face of Jazz anymore, good for him. I honestly didn't expect something like that to happen. I was thinking Prowl would resign, and then since he'd be a lower rank than Jazz the twins might twist that against Jazz. But i like this better because it has Prowl finally standing up for himself.
Yorozuya chapter 33 . 2/1
OMG.

This is so sad, knowing that you already KILLED PROWL OFF. Literally in like, what, a year from this point?!

QQ
The feels man, the FEELS
phoebe turner chapter 33 . 2/1
phoebe turner chapter 32 . 1/9
Uniasus chapter 32 . 1/5
I was so super excited when I got the alert in my email. Its been awhile, but this is a great chapter. Im sad to see this is the end of the arc, i know Prowl got better but i wanna see how he got there, but i have been waitjng a long time for that other arc with Jazz to wrap up...
EmperialGem21 chapter 31 . 5/24/2014
It took me awhile to get to this done. Finally, I sat down and read, two days later I'm finished! Freaking love your story. You have me saying, God and Jesus every time I scroll read something exciting! And oh holy shit, poor Prowl and the twins. Just...damn! Love it, love it, love it! Was definitely worth the wait!
Bluebird Soaring chapter 31 . 1/5/2014
Wow! That's one way to make an escape! Now to deal with the fall out, literally and figurately, for them all. Interesting that Jazz ended up helping - or appeared to help in some fashion. But Prowl didn't trust him, beyond downloading the maps. Cannot say I blame him but I bet Jazz was doing the bombings and had set charges around the areas in accordance with his own plan. Had Prowl not be dealing with that virus and half shut down himself, he might have given some thought to not getting blown up by Jazz. But knowing Jazz, I wouldn't put it past him to try and take out the twins with an intentional bomb or two. Needless to say, it all went sideways, and their rescue/escape turned into a giant crashland jump from a window. Wow, not one of Prowl's most graceful plans, but he still pulled it off, and I am hoping they are still all functioning when their friends arrive and can pick up the pieces. Still loving this story even though I lurk more than leave reviews (sorry ( )
phoebe turner chapter 31 . 12/19/2013