Reviews for The Past Didn't Go Anywhere
KatyDarling chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
I am glad to have come upon your story.
I realize it's been a while since you wrote this,
but it would be great if you could write some outtakes.. pretty please?
I just couldn't let go of your Draco and Ginny yet.
Thanks for writing and sharing it!
Eastdoe chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
Dear Fearthainn,

Reading your story'The Past Didn't go Anywhere' , I'm so happy to get to see such great Draco&Ginny interaction and all the social network (Ron, Hermioney, Navile...)that you've created. It seemed that Muggle's lifestyle was gorgeous and intersting for those my favourite HP charactors. Love your story and really want to share it with more Draco& Ginny fans.
It would be appreciated that if you could give me the permission to translate it into Chinese? Looking forward to your reply. Thank you again for giving us such wonderful story.

Yours Sincerely,
Eastdoe
July.11th,2014
keladryevangelinerhysenn chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
OH MY GOD. .god. I read this like 10 years ago when I was 13 years old and it would occasionally pop into my head and tonight I FOUND IT. The fact that this fic resonated with me for so long is a testament to your ability to craft a fic. Thank you so much for not taking this down. I doubt you are even present in this fandom anymore but I am so looking forward to rereading this.
Nothing but Nargles chapter 13 . 9/3/2013
Great story, I truly enjoyed reading it. I loved your portrayal of everything, it was all very realistic.
Light on the Horizon chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
Brilliant story :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
This was a wonderfully written story! I love the character interaction as well as the character development. You did a wonderful job with the family interactions, especially Molly Weasley's demeanor toward's Ginny's divorce of Harry. I was hoping for a little more to the ending or even a short epilogue, but plot wise that was the only shortcoming. Again, great job!
LaviniaRose1 chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
This is one of my favourite stories ever! Although it is different to most other Draco/Ginny stories out there, I think it is probably one of the most believable I've read, despite the fact that it was obviously written before the last few books had been published. You really are a brilliant writer, and you did very well to keep up with the novel length chapters and not 'run out of steam' towards the end.
I read this story some time ago on the Fire and Ice site, but I decided it had been so long ago that I needed to read it again, and I must say I enjoyed it just as much as the first time around.
I am a little disappointed that you haven't written a sequel as I would love to know where you see Draco and Ginny ending up. Do they get married? Does her family accept him? Do they have children together? But I suppose that could also lead to an unhappy ending, so it's nice that it ends with them back together and in love.
You should be very proud of such a fantastic story :) It really was a pleasure to read.
mugglehugger chapter 12 . 10/18/2011
Fantastic story - incredibly well written - LOVED IT :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 6/6/2011
cool
Fern Paquette chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Very well written! I enjoyed this greatly! The dynamic between Draco and Neville was particularly amusing. And John! Such an interesting character. Great job! :)
xThe Tankx chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
all 6 year olds i know can count up to 100 and add and subtract things so jamie is behind1
TheColdFlame chapter 7 . 3/28/2010
OMG I love the last two lines!
shinystar19yay chapter 12 . 2/9/2010
This story was terribly cute! I loved it! And it was written very well- I loved the characters :)
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 12 . 1/22/2010
I'm not even quite sure if you're around anymore...

But I just wanted to let you know that I remember around seven years ago (back when I read all the Harry Potter fics I could get my hands on!), when this story was first completed, I stayed up all night during a weekday in my highschool career to finish reading this story.

Strangely enough, I was bored after my english lit readings tonight and decided to look up old Draco/Ginny fics (because I haven't read any lately, and I was really, really bored) and stumbled across yours. And I want to let you know that this story is so wonderful and beautiful even after so many years. As I read it, I could feel the childish glee I felt back in the days when I was so much younger. And I just wanted to let you know... This story had engraved something in me when I read it the first time, and after so many years, it still manages to capture my attention and make me stay up until 5:30am to finish reading it.

You are an amazing author.
darinmeg chapter 12 . 7/11/2009
I ran into this story a few months ago and it is one of my favorite stories ever. I love Draco and Ginny in this story. I really do. I have read all of your other stories too adn they are also wonderful. Keep writing when you have time you have a gift. Thanks for the wonderfull story.