Reviews for The Past Didn't Go Anywhere
Kelsey441 chapter 13 . 12/1/2017
This story was absolutely fantastic. I just recently got into Draco/Ginny, so even though this story is old, it's new to me. I'd love to spend more time with your characters. I fell in love with all of them. And I adored Draco and Neville as friends. I would totally be down for reading friendship stories with those two.
Kelsey441 chapter 10 . 11/30/2017
Oh, that conversation between Harry and Ginny was so, so we'll done. I could feel the love between them as well as the resignation and regret.
Kelsey441 chapter 6 . 11/29/2017
Did you seriously predict Hermione's undetectable extension charm?
Kelsey441 chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
This story is really interesting. It's interesting to try to divorce myself from what I know of Draco after GoF. I really like how separate he is from everything in Britain, referring to the ministry as YOUR ministry and things like that.
kmagarden chapter 13 . 7/2/2017
Wow. I just LOVED this story. I still search out good HP fanfiction, and this definitely qualifies. I loved everything about it, the Canadian backstory - how Draco could be a changed man with everyone but Harry - how he was with Ginny and the kids, and especially Neville. Excellent job. Thank you!
tryntee13 chapter 12 . 12/16/2016
i love everything about this story. it was just perfection. i love Drinny! well done!
SweetProserpina chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Just wanted to say a great big thank you for all your wonderful writing. I've read this one numerous times over the past 13! Years and its awesomeness continues. From one canuck to another, Mountie! Draco is iconic ;-) Also just reread Dark Directed and was blown away again. Thank you for two absolutely classic d/g stories! If you ever write regular fiction let us know, I would love to support/read it!
BigBangVIP chapter 6 . 1/21/2016
Ha, love the chapter with Blackfoot. I'm an Archaeology major and my Archaeology professor is married to someone who speaks Blackfoot. He mentions it quite a bit.
FlorenceBD chapter 13 . 12/16/2015
I would like to ask you if I could translate this fic into Portuguese. I believe it would be really appreciated, we have lots of G&D fans down here!
FlorenceBD chapter 13 . 12/16/2015
I dare say that this is actually the best story I have ever read. I know it's been a long time since you've written this but you absolutely deserve this review. I have a special place for Draco in my heart, as well as for Canada . I am not Canadian, not even English native speaker, but I lived in Canada for a short time and it was brilliant. Only got stuck to Vancouver, still have a lot of places to get to know. So, mixing Draco Canada together was no less the amazingly perfect!
Thank you for the absolute joy you provided me while reading this masterpiece. I only wished it was rated Mbut oh, that's what imagination is for, right? I will have to search for other work of yours!
gruen chapter 12 . 11/12/2015
What an unusual, interesting twist! This was well written, and so much fun to read. My only complaint is that thge ending was a bit abrupt.
dll10 chapter 13 . 7/13/2015
I reread this story about once a year and every time I read it I fall in love just a little bit more. You really are a truly talented writer. Thank you for sharing this and I hope you write more, either a sequel or a different story. You're amazing!
KatyDarling chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
I am glad to have come upon your story.
I realize it's been a while since you wrote this,
but it would be great if you could write some outtakes.. pretty please?
I just couldn't let go of your Draco and Ginny yet.
Thanks for writing and sharing it!
Eastdoe chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
Dear Fearthainn,

Reading your story'The Past Didn't go Anywhere' , I'm so happy to get to see such great Draco&Ginny interaction and all the social network (Ron, Hermioney, Navile...)that you've created. It seemed that Muggle's lifestyle was gorgeous and intersting for those my favourite HP charactors. Love your story and really want to share it with more Draco& Ginny fans.
It would be appreciated that if you could give me the permission to translate it into Chinese? Looking forward to your reply. Thank you again for giving us such wonderful story.

Yours Sincerely,
Eastdoe
July.11th,2014
keladryevangelinerhysenn chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
OH MY GOD. .god. I read this like 10 years ago when I was 13 years old and it would occasionally pop into my head and tonight I FOUND IT. The fact that this fic resonated with me for so long is a testament to your ability to craft a fic. Thank you so much for not taking this down. I doubt you are even present in this fandom anymore but I am so looking forward to rereading this.