Reviews for The Past Didn't Go Anywhere
SweetProserpina chapter 1 . 2/11
Just wanted to say a great big thank you for all your wonderful writing. I've read this one numerous times over the past 13! Years and its awesomeness continues. From one canuck to another, Mountie! Draco is iconic ;-) Also just reread Dark Directed and was blown away again. Thank you for two absolutely classic d/g stories! If you ever write regular fiction let us know, I would love to support/read it!
BigBangVIP chapter 6 . 1/21
Ha, love the chapter with Blackfoot. I'm an Archaeology major and my Archaeology professor is married to someone who speaks Blackfoot. He mentions it quite a bit.
FlorenceBD chapter 13 . 12/16/2015
I would like to ask you if I could translate this fic into Portuguese. I believe it would be really appreciated, we have lots of G&D fans down here!
FlorenceBD chapter 13 . 12/16/2015
I dare say that this is actually the best story I have ever read. I know it's been a long time since you've written this but you absolutely deserve this review. I have a special place for Draco in my heart, as well as for Canada . I am not Canadian, not even English native speaker, but I lived in Canada for a short time and it was brilliant. Only got stuck to Vancouver, still have a lot of places to get to know. So, mixing Draco Canada together was no less the amazingly perfect!
Thank you for the absolute joy you provided me while reading this masterpiece. I only wished it was rated Mbut oh, that's what imagination is for, right? I will have to search for other work of yours!
gruen chapter 12 . 11/12/2015
What an unusual, interesting twist! This was well written, and so much fun to read. My only complaint is that thge ending was a bit abrupt.
dll10 chapter 13 . 7/13/2015
I reread this story about once a year and every time I read it I fall in love just a little bit more. You really are a truly talented writer. Thank you for sharing this and I hope you write more, either a sequel or a different story. You're amazing!
KatyDarling chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
I am glad to have come upon your story.
I realize it's been a while since you wrote this,
but it would be great if you could write some outtakes.. pretty please?
I just couldn't let go of your Draco and Ginny yet.
Thanks for writing and sharing it!
Eastdoe chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
Dear Fearthainn,

Reading your story'The Past Didn't go Anywhere' , I'm so happy to get to see such great Draco&Ginny interaction and all the social network (Ron, Hermioney, Navile...)that you've created. It seemed that Muggle's lifestyle was gorgeous and intersting for those my favourite HP charactors. Love your story and really want to share it with more Draco& Ginny fans.
It would be appreciated that if you could give me the permission to translate it into Chinese? Looking forward to your reply. Thank you again for giving us such wonderful story.

Yours Sincerely,
Eastdoe
July.11th,2014
keladryevangelinerhysenn chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
OH MY GOD. .god. I read this like 10 years ago when I was 13 years old and it would occasionally pop into my head and tonight I FOUND IT. The fact that this fic resonated with me for so long is a testament to your ability to craft a fic. Thank you so much for not taking this down. I doubt you are even present in this fandom anymore but I am so looking forward to rereading this.
Bergamot Dragons chapter 13 . 9/3/2013
Great story, I truly enjoyed reading it. I loved your portrayal of everything, it was all very realistic.
Light on the Horizon chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
Brilliant story :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
This was a wonderfully written story! I love the character interaction as well as the character development. You did a wonderful job with the family interactions, especially Molly Weasley's demeanor toward's Ginny's divorce of Harry. I was hoping for a little more to the ending or even a short epilogue, but plot wise that was the only shortcoming. Again, great job!
LaviniaRose1 chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
This is one of my favourite stories ever! Although it is different to most other Draco/Ginny stories out there, I think it is probably one of the most believable I've read, despite the fact that it was obviously written before the last few books had been published. You really are a brilliant writer, and you did very well to keep up with the novel length chapters and not 'run out of steam' towards the end.
I read this story some time ago on the Fire and Ice site, but I decided it had been so long ago that I needed to read it again, and I must say I enjoyed it just as much as the first time around.
I am a little disappointed that you haven't written a sequel as I would love to know where you see Draco and Ginny ending up. Do they get married? Does her family accept him? Do they have children together? But I suppose that could also lead to an unhappy ending, so it's nice that it ends with them back together and in love.
You should be very proud of such a fantastic story :) It really was a pleasure to read.
mugglehugger chapter 12 . 10/18/2011
Fantastic story - incredibly well written - LOVED IT :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 6/6/2011