Reviews for School Can Be Anything But Ordinary
bloodinbloom chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
CEEP writing girl or I'm gonna go loco before you ask I'm not latina
Kitsune-242 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I like your story A LOT so far, and that's a good thing since this is only the first chapter, but I'm a little unclear on what Omocculancy is, or however it was spelled. Is it explained in later chapters? If not, can you tell me what it is, because now I'm a little obessed with finding out what it is. _" Anyway, AWESOME first chapter, and I can't wait to read more!
Kayla chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
This is a good story. I'm good with rewriting or just keeping the story as is.
Danni99981 chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
its ecto purifiyer no filter
BYoshi1993 chapter 6 . 10/10/2010
The story has a great concept, but its execution is really lacking. I mean come on! Vlad tells McGonagall there's a ghost that controls all time, and she just seems to go on like nothing happened. PLEASE rewrite the story.
Tiger Phanbutt chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
Awesome! Update soon!
ilocedward chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
definently continue...or rewrite but use same story line...
stardust2 chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
rewrite please.
serin2 chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
You should continue this, possibly rewrite, but still continue.

ja ne,
Happy Cheerio chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
Please continue the story! If you have to rewrite it, that's OK. I just love your story!
JoojooBrother chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
I say do whatever you need to to continue.

Your older writing style is very good, so if you choose to continue I'd be interested in reading.
Jiyle chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
Please rewrite it, but don't delete the original version until you're done! I hate having to wait like that, and sometimes they don't even get as far as they did in the first place so that really sucks.

I totally understand that you're under pressure and stuff, but look at the bright side: Summer's almost here! Yaaaaay! You're not getting a summer job, are you?
Jiyle chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Is the shadow Dan? Just wait until Vlad figures out that he's gonna be teaching Danny (but he already knew that), Jazz, Danni, Tucker, Sam, and Valerie. This is gonna be very dramatic... no doubt Danny will get into a lot of trouble
Jiyle chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
sheesh, that is LOT of ghost hunting gear, and I'm not even gonna start thinking about Valerie. Poor Nick and Baron... and any other ghost who lives at Hogwarts
Jiyle chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Nice. Vlad, Danni, Danny, and Harry Potter? Awesome. I have to warn you though, I only rea- er... heard some of the first book and the rest of the info I have is off of fanfics that I've read within the last 48 hours. I guess I have enough info to go on, though...

Wow I like to rant