Reviews for Temporal Twilight
Mikitsukami chapter 20 . 9/22
Do you ever plan on finishing this? I love it so please please finish it.
Ezzie Valentine chapter 17 . 8/22
I had to come back to your profile page and begin reading your stuff again. I still love it so much and can't help but to hope that you still write somewhere and I'll be lucky enough to find your stories again! I adored this story back then and still do. Kagome and Inupapa is so rare! Thanks for sharing this story with the masses!
Yeah he is a sexy beast isnt he
JenniferHyndman chapter 20 . 7/26
It's a great story and I love it so much. It's hard finding stories with such amazing details that it's easy to picture it in your head. It's sad that the story hasn't been updated in years and I really hope it will get updated again
Mei4325 chapter 20 . 5/30
I hope you find inspiration from somewhere to come back and finish this. It's so good. Sucks to see a good story, especially one with a rare pairing get abandoned.
zofie15 chapter 20 . 11/1/2015
Such an epic story. I really regret that it hasn't seen the propre continuation it deserves. I kind of hate such writting where the author starts such a wonderful story and then just quits and leaves it here on ffn for people to read it and come to the last chapter expecting an epic ending and end up with an unfinished piece. Don't get me wrong I don't think such authors are bad or evil people. Nothing like that. And belive me I totaly understand that ffn is not top priority in every-day life. Or that the writers-block fairy came for a visit and it doesn't leave. But I personally think that if a story such as this one han't recieved a new chapter in around 7 to 8 years it would be fair to anounce that it is discontinued or that it's taken of this site so no more unlucky readers will continue to hope and dream for eternity that a new chapter will come and that the story will see an ending. Having said all that I appologise for my harsh critique. When I read such stories I become really absorbed into them and I love to read them from the begining to the end. When it's unfinished I become emply and sad that it's left unfinished at such a critical place in the storyline. I'm not a writter, but I havea really big imagination and if I can let my imagination loose through such stories I get imense happiness from it. Anyway enough with my whining and comlaining. I really love this story and even if it's been reaylly such a long time since it's seen a new chapter I will remain hopefull that some day it will get the rest of the chapters it was ment to have. So thank younfor sharing such an awesome story with us and keep up the great writting you do so well. I will forever be a loyal fan and will continue to hope and wait for the next chapter. _
Lurking Bullfox chapter 20 . 9/30/2015
Truly one of the best InutaishoxKagome stories I have read and I am so sad to see that it has been abandoned, regardless of that thank you for the marvelous read and may you one day return to writing!
Jade Ice Fire chapter 20 . 6/21/2015
I really, really, really, really hope you will finish this someday. It is amazing;y awesome!
JayK24 chapter 20 . 5/20/2015
Amazing story Shadow, I like very it but I'm curious, is this the ending of your story? Or is there a continuation?
However, great story and gooluck in whatever your doing or going through!

JayK24 chapter 12 . 5/19/2015
Truth be told I never expected touga to use her like that, he's her doctor, her confidant, but alas kagome is farther in o the past and know she can actually find and destroy the shikon.

And I'm glad she won't be doing it all alone either, and this story is so great I love how kagome is so independent, and so stubborn, she's so amazing, I hope she finally finds true love...

Amazing story by he way!
JayK24 chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
Is this whole entire story filled with sadness, pain and suffering?

I guess I'll just have to read to find out, how sad to find out that the cast died out, I wonder if an of them died happy?
JayK24 chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
I believe that kagome is so not crazy and that everything she's saying is so true.
Also that is actually a in demon just as kagome mentioned, however here is so much he's not telling her.

I'm curious to find out what happened, why everything changed and no one remembers anything, except for kagome, its so mysterious and great I love it. Amazing story, you keep the story alive and you make the readers always want and itch for more.

Amazing story
Raynalia chapter 20 . 4/29/2015
I know this probably won't ever get updated again but I have to say that I love it and I'm sad it was never finished.

I like that you're slowly developing a relationship with them, since most InuPapa/Kag stories just have them fall instantly in lust. Annoying.
MissD chapter 14 . 4/27/2015
Cute Toga! *Squels* Mini Sesshomaru is so lovely and adorable. Thank you.
misherukuro chapter 20 . 4/9/2015
Fascinating fic thanks for the read. ,