Reviews for Temporal Twilight
chibi313 chapter 1 . 4/21
do they not remember her..and where is Sesshomaru and Inuyasha..
Darknessdawns chapter 20 . 4/13
Please, oh please, oh please, come back and finish this amazing story. I love how you have written the characters and really want to see a happy ending for them. Not to mention, I want to see what else Kagome changes about the future.
alueira chapter 20 . 3/25
I'm loving this story so far! Especially the relationship between Toga and Kagome (eeek!). I'd love to know what happens next 3 (and patiently waiting for it)
kurokitty chapter 20 . 3/12
I hope u will come back to us
zero25 chapter 20 . 2/12
Have to ask...Please considering updating this!
welliegirl16 chapter 20 . 1/2
Love this story. Keep up the good work!
anna chapter 20 . 12/4/2016
LOL that was so funny the last part "but that is my bed!" couldn't stop laughing xD sadly i finally notes the last time the story was updated was in 2007 T_T now i am sad..
anna chapter 17 . 12/4/2016
this story is awesome I must admit I haven't read anything this good since well your other story tears of the fallen lol. I am excited to see where this will lead.
Mikitsukami chapter 20 . 9/22/2016
Do you ever plan on finishing this? I love it so please please finish it.
Ezzie Valentine chapter 17 . 8/22/2016
I had to come back to your profile page and begin reading your stuff again. I still love it so much and can't help but to hope that you still write somewhere and I'll be lucky enough to find your stories again! I adored this story back then and still do. Kagome and Inupapa is so rare! Thanks for sharing this story with the masses!
EzzieValentine
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Yeah he is a sexy beast isnt he
JenniferHyndman chapter 20 . 7/26/2016
It's a great story and I love it so much. It's hard finding stories with such amazing details that it's easy to picture it in your head. It's sad that the story hasn't been updated in years and I really hope it will get updated again
Mei4325 chapter 20 . 5/30/2016
I hope you find inspiration from somewhere to come back and finish this. It's so good. Sucks to see a good story, especially one with a rare pairing get abandoned.
zofie15 chapter 20 . 11/1/2015
Such an epic story. I really regret that it hasn't seen the propre continuation it deserves. I kind of hate such writting where the author starts such a wonderful story and then just quits and leaves it here on ffn for people to read it and come to the last chapter expecting an epic ending and end up with an unfinished piece. Don't get me wrong I don't think such authors are bad or evil people. Nothing like that. And belive me I totaly understand that ffn is not top priority in every-day life. Or that the writers-block fairy came for a visit and it doesn't leave. But I personally think that if a story such as this one han't recieved a new chapter in around 7 to 8 years it would be fair to anounce that it is discontinued or that it's taken of this site so no more unlucky readers will continue to hope and dream for eternity that a new chapter will come and that the story will see an ending. Having said all that I appologise for my harsh critique. When I read such stories I become really absorbed into them and I love to read them from the begining to the end. When it's unfinished I become emply and sad that it's left unfinished at such a critical place in the storyline. I'm not a writter, but I havea really big imagination and if I can let my imagination loose through such stories I get imense happiness from it. Anyway enough with my whining and comlaining. I really love this story and even if it's been reaylly such a long time since it's seen a new chapter I will remain hopefull that some day it will get the rest of the chapters it was ment to have. So thank younfor sharing such an awesome story with us and keep up the great writting you do so well. I will forever be a loyal fan and will continue to hope and wait for the next chapter. _
Lurking Bullfox chapter 20 . 9/30/2015
Truly one of the best InutaishoxKagome stories I have read and I am so sad to see that it has been abandoned, regardless of that thank you for the marvelous read and may you one day return to writing!