Reviews for Kaoru
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Aw~ he started changing for Haseo. so cute!

R&R if you will - s/4608424/1/Koibito
The mental patient chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Cuteness! 3 favorited
Nightmare Lorelei chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I like this. :] Very sweet and it seems very real about how Kaoru and his mother interact. Very few words but very, very strong meanings between them. Lovely, really. I also like how you manage to put Ryou's bluntness in it. To his facial expressions of not believing and how Kaoru sees a different view of Ryou's personality despite Ryou's gestures. 3 -Gives a cookie- :D
Baku-Bunny chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
This was very cute in it's own way!
Mariku chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
This is well written~ You've captured Endrance/Kaoru very well. I liked when Kaoru brought out his plate; it was simply adorable.

Are you planning on continuing with this?
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I remember playing the game, and loving the character of Elk and finding him - endearing. That's the word. And then I stumbled upon this series years later, not caring, and then recently became intrigued. And I was shocked that this flashy, strong (online, at least) character was the shy Elk, version two-point-oh.

Pretty writing once again. The last line left an image of his socked feet padding away as he trotted back to his slightly darkened room.
Blue Paper Crane chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Lovely. I do love those two together on and offline.
Elric-Is-Love chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Ahh...Beatufully written...Almost as beautiful as Endrance himself.

Nice job! Keep up the good work.
Ra MayKaizen chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
This was a rather nicely written fic. I think you captured Endrance well and that pleases me. This is wonderful. Thank you for writing it
deadthingsdontfly chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Aw... that was sweet.
Blau chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Please marry me.

; o ;

I'm just now delving into Endrance x Haseo and... and... your fics are satisfying me so wonderfully, and... [wibbles]
Yuuka Yagami chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Wow...I really liked this. I started looking for Endrance and Haseo-centric fanfiction after starting a chain of emails with Endrance in Volume 2. XD I thought he was acting so...oddly. I was really curious.
Sleepy Bunnies chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Wow that was wonderful; I was a little worried at the beginning because this type of paring normally draws in very inexperienced authors. It was so nice to see how Haseo (Ryou) has started to make Endrance (Karou) appreciate life more. Will you ever write more (is hopeful)?
Rikku chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
A new favorite. So cool. I like it. Probably, because it deals with the real Endrance. Sure, his manner of speaking to Haseo scares the shit out of me but, I still enjoy watching Endrance on my TV screen playing the 'damn game'. XD I play G.U too much and my mom calls it a 'damn game'. Lol. Anywas, keep up the good work!
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Wow. It's so... lovely. Delicate. Powerful. Like an ink painting.

I am very intrigued by Kaoru as well. He just seems so sad... I'm torn between giving him a hug and smacking him and yelling, "Go outside, dammit! D