Reviews for The Tropical Butterfly Effect
AnimePerson-Mada chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
OMG! HAHAHAHA! I don't want it to end though! This is sooo funny! Asch and Natalia are so cute together! Poor Guy, he's a goner...
Wife of the Great Fool chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Lol... I love it! Very funny!
roats chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
hahaha! i love the ending how asch explode into fits of rages! totally creative and hilarious! :)
Sylmarien chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
lol, just lol. I would like to see what circumstances got Guy into the position of feeling a girl up though, I mean it must have been traumatising for the poor man XD
Rayless Night chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Hilarious. You did a great job of capturing the characters' voices and the game's madcap style of humor.

I especially like the narration from Natalia's perspective - tentative, romantic, flustered, annoyed at different times, and how you incorporated her swimsuit skit. Her reactions and concerns ring true, and you nicely play up her more sympathetic side.

Despite the OOC tag, I also think you made some interesting, in-character moves with Asch, especially his comment about there being something wrong about him enjoying himself. It's nice to see him both literally and figuratively stretch out and chill.

Crit (I realize it's a pretty old fic, but I hope you don't mind.):

some comma typos around dialogue tags

[sic] Anise on Guy

The fic feels maybe a bit too long/dragging towards the middle.

This isn't a crit, since you warned for OOCness with Asch, but it did come to mind - the only parts where I felt Asch was somewhat OOC is when he very nicely invites everyone out, and then the "he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him" part - much as he might want to do that, the game shows him very uncomfortable with that sort of thing. Anyway, I do feel that as funny as the fic is, it might've been even funnier if you'd kept Asch in character at these parts - being mean and shy and angry while trying to convince everyone to come with him so he can see Natalia in her swimsuit. You work with the zany humor so well throughout this fic, I just feel that could've added to it.

End crit; sorry I went on forever with the last point.

Really excellent fic. I read it years ago, but was suddenly attacked by an urge to go back and read it again. :D
Kiana Black chapter 1 . 9/8/2009

'Natalia blushed. Asch stared. Guy paled. Silence then - "HE DID WHAT?"'

Aha. That was great.
Yukai yami chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I LOVED this story! I can't help but read it again and again and again! This HAS TO BE the BEST NataliaxAsch fanfiction EVER! The whole thing was pure genius, and the little details were perfect. And the pajamas and using the swimsuit skit? Pure awesomeness. This is going straight to faves!
j chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
aww, so cute! i love asch n natalia
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I lovelovelovelovelovelove this! I squealed, I laughed, I awwed, I loved! This is so brilliant, honestly, I don't know where to begin. Everyone was so in-character, the plot was perfect, the execution wonderful, and gosh, I wish I could say more, really, because you deserve more than this rambling! I'm faving this, definitely. /Definitely./
Kirenza chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
That was so funny and adorable! :D I really like how you fit the swimsuit skit into it.

There were so many hilarious moments, and you captured the characters rather well. I feel so sorry for Natalia and Asch. XD
eggdog chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Ah! I love this story! I've read it like a bazillion times (but I didn't review till this time)! Goodbye forever, Guy! :D
Lady Pocketmouse chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
love it! :)
crazyvegimab chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
This story is too awesome for words, but I shall do my best.

I couldn't stop laughing toward the ending. The awkwardness of the situation was so funny, especially Jade's comments.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
The ending completely rocked. I'm now somewhat starting to really like AschNatalia .
Diluculo chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
ROFL. I was grinning the whole time, and the ending was perfect~ Great job! :favs: