Reviews for The Fellowship hits Hogwarts
Guest chapter 7 . 9/3/2017
Are the Men of Rohan part of the Telmarines that left Narnia? It'd make sense. Their island had a portal to Narnia, why not one to Middle Earth as well?
TheWeirdoAnimeManiac chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
You… you… you… you! You just cut Legolas's hairs! No way in hell! Whyyyyyy? Maybe i can just ignor it and read other chapters but… it is LEGOLAS! It is an ELVE! You can't cut his hair like this! :( he is fucking beautifl but without his fantastic hair? ~brečí~ Dej mu je zpátky! Legolas bez vlasů je jako Gimli bez vousů! :(. Nechtělo by se ti udělat pro mě druhou verzi kde bude mít legolas jeho krásné úžasné fantastické brilantní vlasy? :( (asi teď zním jako neuvěřitelný spratek ale prostě… jsou to jeho vlasy! :D)
Ps: ignoruj moji otřesnou angličtinu prosím :) (just translate half of this text in a google translator)
Captain T chapter 8 . 4/19/2017
OMG CONGRATS ON YOUR COMPETION! MY SCIENCE OLYMPIAD TEAM IS GOING TO STATE TOO! I REALLY LIKE THIS! COULD YOU PLEASE WRITE ONE WITH ONLY LEGOLAS, AS A HOGWARTS PROFESSER? ALTHOUGH HIS IDENTITY SHOULD BE SECRET.
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
This story is awesome! :) :) :)
Vanadesse Sadroniel chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
Very funny !
Schattenjagd chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
hey mate
suddenly, you have snape be the potions master instead of Slugghorn? I would love to see how snape reacts to the fellowship, especially to Legolas, so maybe you could add something like that? And you will have to decide, what Snape is teaching
Schattenjagd chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
Hey
Just one comment: Legolas means Green leaf. Green leaf is not his last name it is a translation of his name. Just put Thranduillion there as you did with the other names :)
Schattenjagd chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
hehe, this souns funny! I love both Harry Potter and Lotr, so thisll be interesting. i can see Legolas getting along with Snape surprisingly well :)
Angel SilverWinter chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
Great story
Nessa chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
No, this is very original and I like it very much!3
arcticfoxlover chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
This is really good so far. By the way, the part about taking over for "Gred and Forge". :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
those poor girls in potions class...only in their undergarments...around boys...
Guest chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Vampire update plz
starfire chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
YES WHOO HOO I GOT THE HOBBITS IN MY HOUSE :D

I'm a hufflepuff

YES WHOO HOO

DANCES A
fandommusings chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
I agree! Gimli with a wand just doesn't compute, if you take my meaning. The Fellowship losing [some of] their memories is an interesting twist!