Reviews for Redemption
bjq chapter 44 . 6/27/2014
AWESOME
Guest chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
It is so awesome. Every chapter makes me more curious. M loving it.
RockaRosalie chapter 44 . 10/29/2012
really good x
RockaRosalie chapter 32 . 10/28/2012
good x
kindleflame5 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Help me!
pandafury11 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I really like this so far :)
Treason666 chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
Can I be a complete dork and make a family tree for this? I've been looking for this for about a year... Finally ended up putting in the right key words into a Google search with as the site restriction...
child of neptune chapter 44 . 2/16/2011
I absolutly adore this story! There really isn't anything else to say that can convey how good a job I think you did! Going on my favs!
Reader chapter 15 . 12/10/2010
Reid is stubborn hahaha, 3 and 0. She Definitely just needs to tell him already! Nice to see the Simms-Garwin couple moving forward (whether or not they consider themselves a couple yet). Yes, it was good to see them all experience it humanly. And funny how Violet was acting, especially towards Abigail :). Interesting baby name, don't think I've ever heard of anything like that.

And another twist awaiting hmmm, interesting hehe :).

On to the next one! chapter that is :D.
Reader chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
Good chapter. Man does Abigail need to tell Reid about what she is Trying (Emphasis on the word trying :D) to save him from. Also like that Faith and Tyler are at least giving each other a chance and a chance at being together, and that both girls did go 'home' with their respective boy. Yes which one moved them indeed, interesting question :).
Reader chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
I like how you mixed up the ages, for instance that the oldest isn't Danvers and the youngest Simms. For example how Faith and Abigail are the two youngest, yet Abigail is the Danvers daughter, not a Garwin or Simms descendant. :)

And also Reaaalllllyyyy like Abigail! :D

And interesting the twist you had with Hannah and Chase together, an instance we see where the daughter and son line go together once again, but very interesting overall that Chase would be the one with Hannah.
Reader chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
Very very nice! You probably could have even made this the last chapter and ending of the story if you had wanted to (but I believe I am glad that you didn't :D). Got a LOT more chapters to go, so let's see what you do next.
Reader chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
Very Very good chapter :D :). Indeed some good revelations, and interesting about the 8 year thing. *going back to reading*
Reader chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
In the notes at the beginning of the next chapter you talk about that Reid/Abigail and Faith/Tyler hitting it off, which in my opinion you can see the Reid/Abigail in this chapter but not the Faith/Tyler, except fcr the fact that near the end of the chapter we see Faith say "I like Tyler".
Reader chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Seems like this story is starting off well, can't wait to continue and see what happens :). Although seems weird that they all have the same last name, especially if it is Coven, that just just seems bad to me (not trying to be offensive or anything though). Also, doesn't seem like they got to spend that much time at the party.

But it looks like I may be wrong about that, "She and Reid talked until the cops were called and everyone started running." I guess that could indicate a good amount of time passing while they were there, but then that makes me have the question 'What did the other two do the whole time Abigail was talking to Reid?' All the reader would know is that the other two were already at the car when she got there, "she found Faith and Hannah at their car and pelted away before the cops arrived." On to the next chapter I guess! :)