Reviews for Will of Fire
zzz00955 chapter 7 . 4/27
So does everyone know now
colorchanger chapter 7 . 3/12
That was a great ending. I loved reading this.
Silver wolf chapter 7 . 2/1
Holy shot!
What an AWESOME ENDING to go with an AWESOME STORY!
Good job!
Maxine chapter 7 . 1/14
Oh my god. I know it's is the second time I've read this, but... I just... Can't help but feel the nostalgia of that damn last paragraph. It's like you're planning a sequel, actually... And, I love it... Thanks for the feels trip. You made me cry, ttebane. I love it.
Maxine chapter 4 . 1/14
When will naruto realize... And act?
Maxine chapter 1 . 1/14
Yes. Please.
ALCHEMYxFREAK chapter 7 . 1/6
This story is so good I cried
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 7 . 12/25/2016
This was a very interesting fanfic :) Good concept and writing, though the names of the fourth and his wife threw me off. I had to remember that Arashi was what most people thought Minato's name was years ago (right when you wrote this). I'm kinda sad to see it end.
Maxine chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
Wowowowowow! That was a pretty intense story! I friggin liked it! Thank you so much!
Maxine chapter 3 . 12/12/2016
Wait, so when does this addictive story take place again?
Maxine chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
Now, what have you done to Kushina-neesama?! What!? Ooh nice touch with Kakashi there, senpaii!
Maxine chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Damn, a damn interesting opening... But who the heck is Arashi?! I thought it was Minato, ya know?!
reddoggie chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
Oh my god, I could be sobbing right now! T.T (if my fam wasn't loudly watching tv next to me) The feels were heightened by the fact that I was listening to 'someone who cares' while reading Naruto's speech to his Pops. I am so incredibly happy that this was a complete Naruto time travel fic, I'm glad it had an ending, thank you Author! I thought this was so amazing and am in love with your story. Damn, that ending, I can only hope Naruto gets flashes of memories or something. Thank you so much! ;D
Mr. Review chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
"Yondy!Daddy"

10/10
lizyeh2000 chapter 7 . 7/11/2016
Loved your story , now favourited!