Reviews for Will of Fire
Mr. Review chapter 1 . 8/17
"Yondy!Daddy"

10/10
lizyeh2000 chapter 7 . 7/11
Loved your story , now favourited!
Thousand drop chapter 7 . 6/18
You made me cry! This is just amazing!
Swordsman of the Eclipse chapter 7 . 5/14
All I have to say is that this is one of the best Naruto fanfictions I have had the pleasure of reading *tear tear*. I read this while coincidentally listening to really sad and depressing music, so that just made it that much better. I will not deny that I shed a few tears over this.
InterstellarGazer chapter 7 . 5/9
This is beautiful. Definitely one of my favourite Naruto fanfictions. I'm unable to describe how amazing this story is. You're a great author.
I loved it but, you should bring it out more have someone tell naruto of his past life expain, ya should make this a longer story. But still i rate it 8 out of 10 looking forward to some additions, and kushina and minato, are narutos parents names, everything else was really good and based on the story.
TheFallenSnowAngel chapter 1 . 3/13
Who is Arashi? Do you mean Minato?
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 1/31
that was good keep the chapters coming
Turtle D. Dragneel chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
THIS is really good definetly in my top 5 naruto stories I think it would be cool to make a sequel to it if you haven't already
Ziixx chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
Whaaaaa! TT You made me cry!
kanishkkartikay chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
"the will of fire is strong in this one"...LMAO
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2015
this was almost hard to read, it was so beautifully bittersweet. You did an amazing job
Guest chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
That was really sad but happy at the same time, if you know what I mean. BEAUTIFUL.
crazysnowdragon chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
You have killed me. That ending was soo sad; I started to cry literally! Pretty good story. I kinda didn't want it to end like that and it was a tad bit rushed. But the feels were incredible! Well done.
jj chapter 7 . 7/28/2015
this left chills on my spin and a few tears in my eyes nice job