Reviews for Will of Fire
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 7 . 3/30
I ended up crying so hard in my in tire life and my nose was running too. I'm feeling all jittery, but I have to say this was one of the best fanfic a I've read.
Kikise chapter 7 . 3/16
Oh, I really like it! great job!
oh god is it wrong that I suddenly broke down and started crying at the end
Ohmygod. Ohmygod why. Why would you do that. My feeeeeels. D,;
Jostanos chapter 7 . 2/7
Tai, I have four words concerning the entirety of Will of Fire.
The words are as follows:

YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY!

Tai, I enjoyed reading Will of Fire,and I would gladly read it again and again just to not only enjoy reading an excellent story, but to also think up some omakes. :)

If you are ever in a jam and would like to chat about story ideas and or omakes please feel free to pm me.
Jostanos chapter 3 . 2/7
Tai, apologies accepted. Doitashimaste( sp?). You're welcome.
Please take your time posting not only updates, but also new stories.
I like reading your stories, and I do not mind the occasional 'slip up'.

Me!? Flame!? Keh! I'd rather flame a marshmallow or a turkey than flame you, Tai. :)
Jostanos chapter 1 . 2/7
Omake: "I'm. The Doctor.." *Doctor Who theme starts to play
"I'm too sexy for this *censored*...when am I going to be released?"
"I'm Uzumaki Naruto.. I'm from..the future."

The review: I loved reading this chapter! It is well written, and it leaves room enough for your readers to make up their own replies to Arashi's "Who are you?"
reader chapter 7 . 1/30
that was wonderful. argh, absolutely amazing! thank you so very much for this story!
mariexmarie chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
Beautiful, even if you say that it was rushed, it still fits perfectly. Thank you for writing this wonderful fanfiction. Their names should be different though...
BloodyGrim chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Awesome story! Though it is slightly sad.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
D: Oh. my. gosh. Te ending...well, there goes my happiness : /
Ayame Isana chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
I'M CRYING MY EYE'S OUT! TT_TT
YortUchiha chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
I'm not crying! I'm just sweating threw my eyes! D;
KageIchimaruNamikaze chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
I hate you so fucking much right now, I can't even- It's...it's just...;A;)b Good job, you made me, a girl who rarely cries, fucking sob and die. Just fucking great.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Why on Earth would anyone use a jutsu for time travel in a fight? No offense, I get that you needed Naruto to go back in time, but why? That's not clever at all, because you could end up facing a time traveler instead of the person you were fighting. Or the person could return at the exact same moment except more experienced? Or you could, say, cause a paradox and implode the world into tiny little pieces?