Reviews for SNL, a digital short
connielkm chapter 31 . 9/20
Short stories and pleasant to read.
Steveaaml chapter 26 . 12/14/2014
This was too sweet.
Steveaaml chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
Freaking beautiful.
Steveaaml chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
Steveaaml chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
Ha! You have great comedic timing in your writing.
Steveaaml chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
Ronald chapter 27 . 11/21/2014
I imagined I was reading about a 10th grade Kelly Kapowski instead of Fate. Bearing that in mind, I loved the unabashed references to how wet she got.
ultimate mayhem chapter 31 . 3/18/2013
Hey could you do one of Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate playing Borderlands or forming a band?
vertuila chapter 27 . 9/30/2012
I love that she kept her panties on as she masturbated. Even she didn't have an orgasm, it was deeply arousing to learn about her young body releasing such copious amounts of lubrication. It was a delicious read, thank you:)
Lu chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
You are one of the best fanfiction writers I've ever seen and by the way. I checked JunkedCat's account, but I couldn't the story Landscaper!Fate. Did JunkedCat delete it?
mllhild chapter 30 . 12/7/2011
Hello Satashi,

i liked your story, but one thing is bothering me. Why is Vivio incapable of finding a job?

First she could have joined the TSAB forces like her parents and her friends, in fact during the StrikerS series was stated that her magic power was high,not abnormal like Nanoha, Fate and Hayate but still enough to be at least a ground mage.

Secondary the infinite library would have also an option, she certainly would have gotten at least a low post, even if she had to relay on Yuuno's recommendation.

Third, her grandparents on earth where around the 60s at this time so she could take over the restaurant.

Now to undermine my on affirmations:

Was the restaurant still there?

Maybe she grown hatred towards the military and TSAB?

Other question in my mind is. Has she stopped to learn magic because otherwise see could have make quite the money upon earth.

My suggestion would be for a pos-war scenario where Nanoha and Co. died and Vivio did end in an early stage of here live on an not administrated planet so not being able to learn magic and to start by selling herself. This would give it a bit more of sad background and not the pretty appearance of Mid-Childa in your mind while reading the story. But this would force the story to be longer so maybe it wasn't your interest.

Another option is to make it an alternative version of Shadowerse from RadiantBeam and put Vivio as traitor to the TSAB after blowing out classified information she received from Lutecia. So she would have to flee and end up on her own. There could the Story run like you did write it with the small difference that Vivio would be using a false name to fool the TSAB.

I hope that you liked it.

Ah and sorry for the bad English since it isn't my mother language.

With respect for all the entertaining Storys you did write.

André Milani-Martin "mllhild"
gamingbookworm chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
rofl, oh the innuendo.
GeekedOtter chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Omg that was so miss leading!
Karsten69 chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
the proper way to deal with this issue is to tell them it's either that or any other meal. my mother did that way towards my brother and he turned out okay. encourage the notion in their mind that they won't get any food if they get this snack. personally if I'm ever on such a tight budget, I'd make truth of it, and actually enforce it. after a while, 2 days at most, they will begin to reconsider. that might seem evil, but it builds discipline, (something that is lacking nowadays) they won't question things when I says it is so. I'll also teach them good manners, etiquette.

anyway, sorry for the rant, and good fic.
Sakura cc chapter 28 . 10/1/2010
HAHAHA poor Nanoha! I can say that happened to me as well but i forgot what i bit too hard... it was days after i figured it WAS indeed a part of my tooth i lost XD btw, sounds like very hot sex, i've alays wanted to try it with nutella...