Reviews for Jump Start
amphetamine47 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This is AMAZING, and I know it's been 2 years or so since you've updated, but PLEASE continue! You've got the characters DOWN, and this is the best fic scenario I've seen for these folks. LOVE IT!
Michelle chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Please oh please continue this. Please.
Kation chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
OMG, this was great, I can't believe you're leaving it there
CeeLoobyLouDee93 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Lovee this!

Keep writing!

xoxo
neverbirds chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
Ohh, you know what makes me sad?

When you love an obscure fandom with almost no fanfiction, never mind good fanfiction, and when you finally find something amazing, it's uncompleted. I could cry. Are you getting my hints yet? ;)

*puppy dog eyes*
Enid chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
I love Spaced. We need more upbeat, fun, funny stories like this. Please update it.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
ACK! MUST POST NEXT CHAPTER SOON!

Hahahaha post it whenever you can, as long as it's as good as the rest of your chapters!

I loved how you described Tim waking up. It reminded me of this one time I had like 12 ounces of Everclear mixed with vodka, rum, tequila, and whiskey mixed with pink lemonade then like a total idiot I took a Lorrtab and made out with a wall for forty-five minutes than sobbed hsyterically on my best friend's chest because we were afraid we wouldn't be best friends anymore 'cause I got mad at him because i thought he ripped out my rib cage and wore it as a hat, then he got angry 'cause I vomited all over his chest and I hadn't vomited for five years, and the next day I felt JUST LIKE TIM. So yes, perfect description, and I could really feel his pain of waking up.

Finally, SOMEONE knocks some sense into Tim, and it makes perfect sense it would be Mike. (Incidentally my best friend is named Mike. Well Michael, but everyone calls him Mikey.)

Anyway, lovin' your story!
Cardio Necrosis chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
I absolutely loved this chapter, but my favourite part has to be the conversation about the twiglets. I laughed so hard I snorted, which made the back of my throat burn and I choked on some spit I didn't realize I had in my mouth.

ANYWAY loved the cameo of Duane. He is SUCH a prat.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
Aww, this was a cute chapter. I'm gald they made up. Once again, true to the characterizations. Good job.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
I really loved Brian in this chapter, and i especially loved it when it was all led up to be Tyres but instead it was Mike, because that's the sort of thing that happens in the shows. It was great.

Good job!
Cardio Necrosis chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I loved your dialogue, it was so like Spaced. All of the characters were true to themselves.

I sounds like an actual episode of Spaced, so congrats!
Twonkie chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
:o Must continue! I have 10 weeks to go till I'm back at college, this is the only thing keeping me alive!
demishka chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
This is awesome! FANTASTIC! Characterization is spot on! I love it! I can't wait for more!
PeggFan chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
Love this story so far! Please hurry with the next chapter! :D
lorraine chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I've just discovered this fic. and I think it's great. Please update soon and I hope you continue to write Spaced fiction as there is not enough of it out there.