Reviews for Jump Start
R. Scott chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
I love this. Can't wait for more. :o)
Stokely chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Bloody FANTASTIC!

I love that Tim defended Daisy's character, even if he was drunk at the time. I feel like throughout the series, Tim was very bottled and not as obvious as Daisy when it came to romantic feelings, so it's nice to see him finally showing a bit more. And I also love that Mike, who almost can't see past the end of his gun barrel sometimes, has figured out that Tim and Daisy are meant for each other.

Keep going, for the love of all that is good and Spaced!
identityless chapter 5 . 3/8/2008
Mike is a hell of a good friend, carrying Tim home, and then cluing him into his feelings for Daisy! I'm wondering how Tim is going to react to that!

Really good to see this wonderful chapter, you made my dreary Saturday morning a LOT brighter!

As always, dying for more!
ScratchEP chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
Amazing. I'm enjoying this story muchly, and I can't wait to see whee you take it next.

Hope you update soon.
Hanging.by.a.moment chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
Thankyou so much for updating. This has brightened up my week! I love how you did the scene between Duane and Tim! I hope Duane has no nose left! lol

Please update soon!
identityless chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
Awesome chapter, well worth the wait! Love that Tim took offense to Duane's ideas about Daisy, despite the fact that it got him his ass kicked.

Can't wait for more, to see how Tim recovers the morning after! Such a great story you got going here! :)
Caliente chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
Ah, Spaced, how I loved thee.

I'm still not quite sure what to think about the whole thing, but I really think you've got the characters spot on. And I absolutely adore the chemistry and crazy that is Tim and Daisy. Seriously brilliant.

I don't leave a lot of reviews these days, so I forget if there's anything obligatory I should add. Maybe an, "Update soon please!" because the fandom dearly needs love. :) And I enjoy your story so very much.

Right. That's enough of me making an arse of myself. Another bloody (and I do mean bloody! ;)) fun chapter. Can't wait for more!

-Caliente-
identityless chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
I'm really excited to see more of this (wasn't expecting to, but that could have just been my impatience). What a great chapter too - love the layout, Tim's view of their afternoon, and then Daisy's.

Anyway, I hope you keep writing, and I really hope to see more soon!
Nitesh chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
This story is amazing and I absolutely love it. I hope you update soon-I'll be waiting!
Nicole chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
please write more!
cookiemunster chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
I went 'aw' really quite loudly when Mike called Tim 'Tim Tim' aw. I really like this! (have i said that before) and your Brian is the perfect mix of endearing and psycopath! Great work, Can't wait to read more! x
cookiemunster chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Wo! I like this! I really like it! And there's another chapter! - (this day keeps getting better, in a minute a truck of Jaffa Cakes will break down outside) Poor Daisy!
Hanging.by.a.moment chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
Another brill chapter! It was nice to have something to relax and read after a day of hearing talks all about uni.

Please update soon, and I hope Tim remembers what Marsha said to him before, and he talks it out with Daisy. Can't wait for the next update!
identityless chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
Really Happy to see more of this!

This was a great chapter (and an excellent start to my Sunday!) I can't wait to see what the two of them get up to on their day out, whether there will be any more tantrums and whether Tim will remember what Marsha had already told him about how Daisy felt. Whatever happens will be great, I adore this story!

Hope you will be inspired to write more, and soon!

Great Job!
identityless chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
More! More! More! Um...I mean please can I have more? :D I am always overjoyed when I see Spaced fic - like a jolt of caffeine to me!

I can't wait to see what's going to happen now Daisy's had her outburst.

I really hope you will write more of this! Good Luck!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »