Reviews for Zenna Vortex: Wind, Speed, and Flame 1: Wind
Renohan chapter 30 . 6/7/2009
I read your entire story and I must say you did a helluva job. I'm a big fan of Marvel and I love Ghost Rider. Good work.
A Last Kiss For Succubus chapter 29 . 7/31/2008
OHMYGAWD!

I love how you have all these Marvel characters in here! Like Satana! Woot Woot! She's my favorite!

I love her story; along with Jennifer and Topaz! Hehe!

Anywho, keep up the great work! This story is amazing!

-B
piratewitch92 chapter 28 . 5/25/2008
nice chapter! could i possibly bum that holy silver idea for a story i'm writing?
Chrosis chapter 28 . 5/24/2008
Good chapter. Thanks for updating.
Aleatory chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Okay dokay then. I've read this entire story of yours, and while it's not as bad as some of the junk this fandom contains, I've decided to give it a bit of help. I glanced at your profile (and your impressive amount of stories), and I've come to the conclusion that you should perhaps spend a bit more time planning stories and creating believable characters.

I'll go through this one and try to pick out the most glaring errors. 'Kay?

Alright, I like the characterizations of Dan, Roxanne, and Johnny. For your purposes, you've nailed 'em. Blackheart is already looking rather 2-D. I seem to remember him being unbelievably cruel (and cool, but that's beside the point).

TRUE ISSUE: KUMORI. I see a Mary Sue. She needs help.

1. Perfect visage. Nobody looks like an angel. Especially to a demon. For some reason, I think BH would know what one looks like and probably not enjoy it.

2. Grace beyond grace. This is actually down the line somewhat, but how can she be that graceful when she fell off a horse and impaled herself. Yes, she survived, and yes, she feels pain, but she cannot possibly glide smoothy enough to impress BH.

Be realistic my friend. For all of our sakes.
Addrinna chapter 27 . 3/19/2008
I love it!
Chrosis chapter 27 . 1/6/2008
Awesome.

First off, good chapter, but it was a little short. Secondly, dang, you haven't updated for a while! I was wondering when you would update.
Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 26 . 11/29/2007
Nice story but when is she going to meet the other Ghost Riders or at lest find out about them? She dosen't even know they exist.
dreamer-girl-reana chapter 26 . 10/25/2007
Hi-

Just wanted to let you know that your story Ghost Rider: Wind, Speed, and Flame is amazing! Please continue with it! It's awesome!
Ayame-the-Oreo chapter 26 . 10/15/2007
Yay! go you! you upadated finally!
Chrosis chapter 26 . 10/10/2007
It was kind of short, but overall pretty well done.

Nothing to really complain about.
Chrosis chapter 25 . 8/25/2007
She doesn't know that Blackheart is the son of her universe's Satan and the Prince of Hell, does she?
WitchCameBack chapter 25 . 8/9/2007
You should write more. You story is good.
Evanesce chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
'tis interesting so far (and I've only read the first chapter :D) I just saw the movie, so now, of course, I attack the internet for fanfiction!

*runs off to read more*
Ayame-the-Oreo chapter 25 . 7/27/2007
I am*twitch,twitch* waiting patiently*twitch* for an *twitch,twitch* udate*goes into full on twitch spasm attack form loss of udate*
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »