Reviews for All That You Can't Leave Behind
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I love how you wrote this! :)
Amaterasuice chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Amazing
icecreamlova chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I like how you've shown that "getting over" someone isn't as easy as saying it or realizing it. I particularly liked the ambiguity of the Sasuke/Sakura interraction, with her duty and her mantra, so it's no longer only about Sasuke, but about her as well - she's grown, but that doesn't mean leaving someone behind.
TwistedInABottle chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Awesome. Your SasuSaku and ItaSaku rocks.
The Blood Thirsy Silver Wolf chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
whats the second part?
boo93 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
This story has a nice, real feeling to it. :D I think I can kind of relate to Sakura. xD
Purple Mistress chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Great job. That semi-autobiography at the open gave the story,the emotional part. _
Teslyn chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Personally not a fan of Sasuke. ; but, it was still amazing. Anyways, what happened to Naruto? o.o
Glazed amber chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
That was SO GOOD...

Honestly, It gave me the chills and I don't know why, probably because of the way you wrote it...

Instant fav! _
Sasuke0623 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I like it. Is it a oneshot? If it isn't, update soon, okay?
IZH890 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
great writing love it so keep on at it:)
Alory Shannon chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I didn't think you were a big fan of SasuSaku, but you wrote it quite well. It's a sad but beautiful relationship, and complicated but simple at the same time, if that makes any sense.

I especially love how open the ending is, and how Sakura stands on her own, knowing that it's up to her to save her teammates from both each other and themselves.

Very good, dear. (I hope it was at least semi-cathartic.) -hugs-