Reviews for The Doctor and Rose: Adventures in TVLand
jonathin.stuart chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Knight rider
dragoncreators chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
you should have them meet someone in real life, then have that real-person speculate that his/her life is a tv show too.
gandalf chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This is not a review of this fic. Sorry. About that Criminal Minds crossover, Relativity, the Doctor's never said it's Transdimensional Engineering.
Rockergirl1319 chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
Haha this was well good I hope u continue! (:
Nymphadora-CullenBAU chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
...Always knew those Teletubbies were PURE EVIL! They finally got what they deserved! :D

Poor Rose, scarred for life by 'The Weakest Link.' **wince**

And if you're looking for ideas, how about Criminal Minds (The Doctor and Reid finally meet... **shrieks**), NCIS (Wonder how Gibbs would react to the Doctor's presence; I think I know how Tony would react), Supernatural (I kinda wanna see The Doctor start singing 'Eye of the Tiger' with Dean), the CSI's (either, Grissom, Horatio or Mac, I really don't mind), Bones (That'll be interesting...) X-Files (Mulder, Scully, Rose and The Doctor... Whoot!)...
Serenity202 chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
I'm sorry...but i really wanted more...what can you do. I believe you when you say the next chapter shall have goats. If you can have scheming teletubbies and maniacle sesame street characters...I wouldn't put it past you to include a goat somewhere in the storyline. In fact, I'd be insulted if you didn't. Well done!

I remain yours,

Serenity202
Han-Skywalker chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
please update cause this is so funny and the teletubbies thing had me falling out of my chair
Serenity202 chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
slightly short, wouldn't you say? Well written not the less. I wish they'de all have gone on an epic tomb raid or something of the like. In any case, I liked it! And, I have never watched the show, so I'm slightly confused...is this Nigel guy really that cute? I await the next chapter with great anticipation!:D
The Unearthly Idiot chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
Wow. Very, very good. Very, very funny. If you don't mind I'd like to make a suggestion; one word.

Psych.

If you haven't seen it, see it. I laugh at the thought.

Anywho, very good! Even if you don't listen to my suggestion, please update soon! Thanks joo!
Benesound chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
Cute and interesting story.

Here's a request: How about having them appear on Andromeda and/or Stargate? Perhaps Harper or Sam could actually help the Doctor figure a way to get back home.

I'm looking forward to more of this. :)
Gabzek chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
This is a really cool story! I can't wait to see where the Doctor and Rose end up next! :)
Little Miss Delliham chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
LOL what were you smoking? this is freak'n halarious!

i love the little AN: in the middle of the moment... suits just fine!

doctor/rose *heart*

watching you O_o

smiles

:) Del
CasablancaInTheTardis chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
that was freaky! i really enjoyed it :)

i like that kim possible got in there - i luv rufus the naked mole rat!

cant wait to see where they end up next!
CasablancaInTheTardis chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
lol skedaddle! this is going to be good, i can tell!
Serenity202 chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
First of all, I want you to know that I am now officially terrified of teletubbies. I believe I may have nightmares, and if I do, I blame you. On a posative not, however, this is a very...intersting story -to say the least. I can't begin to explain my excitment when I read you had added Freakazoid to the team. You have my props:D I eagerly await the next chapter.