Reviews for The Doctor and Rose: Adventures in TVLand
Serenity202 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Wow. Now isn't this going to be an interesting story! I haven't seen the show and I still think it fits the characters. Well done, Well done, jolly good show and all that:P I am rivited and waiting for the next chapter:D
kiriandanna chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
woah. its crazy! awesomly crazy! i like it! ) )
kiriandanna chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
lol this is hilarious!:

Or even (horror of horrors) the cast of seventh heaven? Scratch that last one, it’s just too horrible to contemplate.

) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )

brilliant idea!
Barefootonthemoon chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
Wow... I don't know if I should laughing or running the opposite direction. This is absolutely brilliant! The Tellytubbies were very much the perfect evil villians xD Love to see where this is going to go, but where's Claude? Haha.. you don't need to add him if you don't want to.
TheAtlanteanEmpress chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
LOL xD

So funny, never seen anything like it!

Update!
Rosie-Jess chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
YAY! you used my teletubby ideas, I loved it, and you made them evil, very clever, I love how you did it! thank you for using them!
montypython203 chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
LMAO! So many characters, so many shows, so very funny.
Fivery chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
Ha, serves that freaky little Teletubby right. Can't wait to see more!
Kaykalia chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
Loved it! It was brilliant, I can't wait for the next one, please update soon & well done :)
stacey chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
how about a talent show, they have to pass to get out or something i would love to see the doctor and simon cowl having words. Britains got talent maybe?
Handful of Silence chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Great so far. PLease continue.
spefful chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
DO DBZ! you need to have the dr. fasanated with the androids. you also need to have rose/krillin getting jelious over the D.r and 18's minute time together.
aragornlover chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Veronica Mars! They could help her sort out a mystery in Neptune... And if you don't know that show...for shame!

Also, what about HEX! that would be amazing! or Robin Hood (the BBC miniseries)
Godric Albion chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
This story has the premise of a really good fanfic. Perhaps you could do sequels, like, going into books, and films and stuff.

It would be really good if they could go into Doctor Who, and find out that they themselves are actually not real...

Or they could meet themselves! Or past regenerations! Or go into the real world and adjust to a life without creepy aliens!

Damn, I wish I'd written this fanfic!
Cosmotastic chapter 1 . 6/16/2007