Reviews for Almost There
sniperbob chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Hi just found this story now - please carry on
Collen DeWitt chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
A bit bored and felt like reliving the things I used to like back when I was also 14. I know it's been almost a decade since you started this story but please continue. It is written quite well and captures what I remember of the show. Good job!
Josephine Rayne chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
it is fun looking at your old stories from when you were 14 isn't? lol. I hope you continue, I want to know what happens especially since I've stumbled on ffnt after a few years myself. Having a few moments of Hank and the others is good, adds more to the story. good job.
lovegregsanders chapter 5 . 4/1/2006
please please please I know it's been a long time but please update your story is too good to ends like this
halliavi chapter 5 . 3/25/2006
love the story, please update.
mindy chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
I was so happy to see this updated! I really enjoyed this story when you first put it out! It's nice to see one of the originals back:) Don't know if you remember me I was either starmindy or spiltchick back then.

You captured the characters so well! I loved the part with Tyler and the little girl and Val being torn with her responbilites! Oh, brings me back and makes me want to go back writing In A Heartbeat:)

I know how you feel about making decscions, I have a hard time myself, so if you need help feel free to email me:)
anti-social-turtle chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
that waa a really great update! cant wait for more!
anti-social-turtle chapter 4 . 12/11/2005
omg after four years!

glad to see you updating though...i never finish my fic so dont worry.

you'd think after 4 years disney would effing release the show to the US for reruns wouldnt ya?

well sucks to disney cuz fanfiction is awesome.

More more! preferably this year!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2003
nononono...dont leave me hanging! Grr. Please write more?
sugar chapter 3 . 8/7/2002
continue, continue, continue...please... update soon. :)
Niki chapter 3 . 12/30/2001
I thought you did a really good job. Hurry with more.
Collen DeWitt chapter 3 . 9/1/2001
Wow this story is good! It going on my favs. Very good writting, I haven't been reading/ review many stories on this summer so this is a excellent story to come back too. I love it :-)
j chapter 3 . 8/30/2001
starmindy chapter 3 . 8/27/2001
silence, more silence. Okay now I'm back in my chair. You had me hanging so long I fell out of my chair. Please don't do that again it hurt. Great story, really great story! You wrote this while I was gone didn't you? People ALWAYS write good stories while I'm gone. I think it's some kind of conspirency. Well, anyways WRITE MORE. Oh and and I'm happy so kind of found Caitie.
Pastel Siren chapter 3 . 8/27/2001
O.K. It's makeing me really mad that I don't know what's happened to Caitie, or if Jaime's ever going to be her hero and save her. Please update soon. I've gotten way to attached to this story and I'm not patient anymore. SOrry If I sound insulting cuz I really like this story. I really want to know what's going on!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »