Reviews for Almost There
I hope you will finish this story. Good story
Dreamscometrue16 chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
Oh please finish your story more tyler and val
sniperbob chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Hi just found this story now - please carry on
Collen DeWitt chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
A bit bored and felt like reliving the things I used to like back when I was also 14. I know it's been almost a decade since you started this story but please continue. It is written quite well and captures what I remember of the show. Good job!
Josephine Rayne chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
it is fun looking at your old stories from when you were 14 isn't? lol. I hope you continue, I want to know what happens especially since I've stumbled on ffnt after a few years myself. Having a few moments of Hank and the others is good, adds more to the story. good job.
lovegregsanders chapter 5 . 4/1/2006
please please please I know it's been a long time but please update your story is too good to ends like this
halliavi chapter 5 . 3/25/2006
love the story, please update.
mindy chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
I was so happy to see this updated! I really enjoyed this story when you first put it out! It's nice to see one of the originals back:) Don't know if you remember me I was either starmindy or spiltchick back then.

You captured the characters so well! I loved the part with Tyler and the little girl and Val being torn with her responbilites! Oh, brings me back and makes me want to go back writing In A Heartbeat:)

I know how you feel about making decscions, I have a hard time myself, so if you need help feel free to email me:)
anti-social-turtle chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
that waa a really great update! cant wait for more!
anti-social-turtle chapter 4 . 12/11/2005
omg after four years!

glad to see you updating though...i never finish my fic so dont worry.

you'd think after 4 years disney would effing release the show to the US for reruns wouldnt ya?

well sucks to disney cuz fanfiction is awesome.

More more! preferably this year!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2003
nononono...dont leave me hanging! Grr. Please write more?
sugar chapter 3 . 8/7/2002
continue, continue, continue...please... update soon. :)
Niki chapter 3 . 12/30/2001
I thought you did a really good job. Hurry with more.
Collen DeWitt chapter 3 . 9/1/2001
Wow this story is good! It going on my favs. Very good writting, I haven't been reading/ review many stories on this summer so this is a excellent story to come back too. I love it :-)
j chapter 3 . 8/30/2001