Reviews for Hinata Moves Away
Hishiko-Chan1999 chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww please update when you get the chance to please.
Solaris-Whitefish chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
this was soo cute i can't wait for the next chapter! -
mylongbottoms chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
this could turn interesting! UPDATE SOON!
inadey chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
I hope you update soon I can't wait to fond out who the hater is
vash3055 chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
IluvBatman chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
wait shouldn't neji be moving too? he is part of the hyuga clan too right? so why is he staying?
GellyMacANDChibiJojo chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
Hi ChibiJojo here:

Hm, I like the story... but I wish you would update abit faster.

But who an I to say that. Just take your time I guess, and the story'll be great!
Shika-lazy chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
loved it lol i need to know more!
SHeWithNoName chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
aw!isn't that so cute? lol
PurpleLicious64 chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
:D that was really sad but awsome! Hinata and Naruto/Sakura Sasuke make the best couple i think :P well, you should also try to make them a bit longer, but u dont haffa. Keep the story going! :D
NaruHina4ever chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
this story is short but it is okay. wil naruto really have another girlfriend? please tell me!
Scarlet Ookami chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
Poor Naruto... you'd better wait! Eh, why am I reading this... I've read it all before... XP

Well, update soon!

Kyumi-san chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
Shino was about to ring the doorbell to his girlfriends' house when he heard a crash.

"Kyumi, get your ass over here!" A male voice said, grabbing a knife while a pale girl ran and headed for their small kitchen. But then she stopped, knowing that there was a dead end.

Thee girls' name was Kyumi Uchiha, Sasuke's twin sister, who had been adopted by a drunk child-abuser. She was a jounin, but she still loved her "Father" Because he took the time to by her stuff, and little portions of food. She didn't have the courage nor the strength to stand up for what she believes in. Instead, she found her self earning cuts and bruises from her father, Mitoko Meigawa. He had lost his family cause some crazy person killed them all.

"Please, d-don't hurt m-me! *slapp* Ow! Daddy, you hurting me! I'll be a good girl! I promise! *cut* That knife hurts!" She pleaded, crouching down to her father, begging him to stop hurting her, to stop stabbing her, cutting her, slapping her, punching, kicking ,pulling her hair, and abusing her ego.

"Just get out of mysight, you self-obsorbed slut," He said, letting go of her, but she didn't move. Her eyes were closed. Just then, Shino bust open the window, and grabbed his loves limb body, as the blood coiled down his hands, as tear fall down his bewildered face.

Once they were out of the house, He knew who her sibling was, he knew that was where Sakura was, and he had to let Sasuke know that he wasn't alone, he wasn't the only one who had suffered, she did as well. Even worse that he did.

Kyumi's heart was still bleeding, so she had a chance, a very small chance.

Before he knew it, he was right at the door, of Sasuke huge house, where loud mkusi and joyful shouts were.

Shino rang the doorbell, and waited, saying"Please hang on, Kyumi, just hold on."

The Door opened as Sasuke looked at shino, and realized that his sister was still alive, she still had a chance. Tears filled his eyes as for the first time in a long time, he cried. He was crying for two reasons: He saw his sister, who had been threw abuse and poor care for 7 years. His other reason, was that here she was, she had bruises and open wounds, blood coiled down every inch of her body, and in her leg, small pocket knives everywhere. And one huge knife, in her back.

Sakura had looked at the girl too, and didn't get angry, but said,"Is she Kyumi? What happened too her?"

"Sh-Shino, come i-in pleas-se," SAsuke said, trying to keep from showing the fear that clutched his heart, and trying to keep down the lump in his throat, trying so hard not to cry, but he was so scared, scared about feeling pain all over again, scared taht he might never see that goofy smile of hers, he might never speak to her again, scared that she might never see her sweet smile, or meel her in his arms.

And in the end, Kyumi still lives, but sh doesn't speak to anyone, and she deserts herself from everyone, but Shino, Sasuke, and Temari. Please add her in your story. And Then she runs away, with Hinata, who'js father adopted her because Shino told The 5th Hokage, Tsnade, who sent him off to jail for life.

Shino didn't know that she was leaving, so when hinata comes back, Kyumi finds that Ino had taken Shino away from her. Now she has a grudge against Ino, While Shino is trying to break up with Ino.
Falling Sorrow chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
It may be a little cheesy, but it's a cute cheesy. I want the next chapter to come out soon, please