Reviews for Second Glance
Vacuous Ataraxy chapter 8 . 2/21
I LOVED it. Though SuperBat will always be my JL OTP, BatFlash is definitely a close second. This story was just brilliant. I pouted, laughed and 'aww'-ed right along with it. I won't say it was flawless, because no story ever is, but it was a very enjoyable read! I humbly thank you for this fiction! Off I go to read the sequel. :3
TurnaboutYaoi chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
Oh god this was so damn good! Thank you so much for writing this. I've had the tab open on my phone to this fanfic for months and I never got around to reading it until now and I'm so glad I decided to read it as it is now one of my favourite fanfics ever!
blueravenchick chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
Love this story! :)
Booker10 chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
So freaking cute!:D
SaphirWereTigrss chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww! Anyways, brilliantly, in character, beautiful structure and writing, and a great idea for a story! Well done and thank you!
reader chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
great! I had some wonderful time with this story. Loved how you pictured the characters and their relationship... That was gorgeous! :)
Cage Bird chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
An amazing story beautifully written.
ilysfmdemetri chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
this was so amazingly perfect! (; BatFlash ftw! :D
Yaoi jutsu chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
this was sweet
N Harmonic chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
wally is so random
AnonOfFanon chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
The love I feel for you Cold. It is just so much. :,,D I am crying from all the love.
Zaphira292 chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
Too much fluff, I'm choking...but I loved it! It's so CUTE! Aww, Wally and Bruce are adorable, and the way you played out their identity problems. I'm heading to the sequel next. ;)
OptimusPrimeAddict chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
Adorable fluffiness! Great fic! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Apparently I didn't set it up right. Can somebody please help?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Here I am! Guest is now... AnonOfFanon! If I set this up right... But I am now going to shower you with praise again! This is, what, the tenth time I've red this fic, and counting! I just love it so much! You are the best Cold Creature!