Reviews for Armilla II
Alice Ladeux chapter 1 . 2/10
Hallo erstmal,
keine Ahnung ob du die Story gerade noch weiterschreibst aber es wäre schon echt super. :)
Ich hab überhaupt nicht bemerkt, dass du den ersten Teil auf deutsch auf deinem Profil hattest, ist schön mal jemand aus der Heimat hier auf dem Forum zu treffen. ;)
Ich folge der Story auf jeden Fall mal, für den Fall der Fälle das du hier noch aktiv bist. :D
Also super Story auf jeden Fall mal!
xoxo
obsessivesyndrome chapter 40 . 1/19
Great story, love it! Hideous as Rougier is, her perspective helped cleared a lot of questions and mystery about this incident. I admire how you have started this series years ago and you are still committed to it. Update soon please!
wolfluvr12 chapter 40 . 1/9
Please update! Can't wait to hear what happens next!
Guest chapter 40 . 12/3/2014
Keep on writing PLEASEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 40 . 10/21/2014
is this going to cont? i feel like I've been reading this for years! i miss it !
RosieShak11 chapter 40 . 10/5/2014
Please write more I love these stories!
guest chapter 40 . 9/29/2014
Loving your story and how it "ties" into the Harry Potter Series. Seriously addicted
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
This chapter is absolutely hilarious! The bit at the end with the knight who thinks he is a sailor... well done :D
Abie chapter 40 . 6/14/2014
This story is absolutely incredible, I read the first one and this in the space of three days. The plot is beautiful intricate, the characters are wonderfully human, and it had been a joy to read. Please update soon!
EgyptianAssassin chapter 40 . 6/8/2014
You must finish this! I cannot wait for the next chapter! Please hurry!
Nuuuf chapter 40 . 5/18/2014
Hi !
I really like your story ! Armilla is an interesting person, and I love her relationship with Severus ! You succeded to make me laugh more than once, thank you !
I'm looking forward to read the next chapter, and how this year will end. :)
It make me quite sentimental (or Hufflepuff by Snape's standart !) because it reminds me my own brother-sister relationship..
Thank you again for sharing this fabulous story !
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Update immediately, please!
Tonks94 chapter 40 . 4/28/2014
I love your stories! I only read the first one because it was different from all the other fanfiction so I gave it a try. Now im hooked on it. I read both in a week. I hope you keep writing and finish this story. Its amazing, original and unique in the way you write and create the story so similar and different with the Harry Potter series.
guest chapter 40 . 4/26/2014
Absolutely brilliant story. Love armilla and snape. Your writing style and creativity are fantastic. I was hooked from the first chapter and sad when I got to the break. I hope that you continue through to the deathly Hallows. Looking forward to the next chapter. Please UPDATE soon.
jenni chapter 40 . 3/30/2014
I love your stories so much! I stared to read them in german and then i couldnt stop.. simply fantastic! Keep goinig on writinig, it is a gift! :D