Reviews for Armilla II
jenni chapter 40 . 3/30
I love your stories so much! I stared to read them in german and then i couldnt stop.. simply fantastic! Keep goinig on writinig, it is a gift! :D
naya chapter 21 . 3/10
OMG?!i was gonna review when i finish reading the last update. but oh my god! she forgot about them! my heart
Darkened01 chapter 40 . 3/1
Amazing story so far. I read both Armilla I and II fairly quickly and am very impressed with your writing and plot.
BlueBloode chapter 40 . 2/17
Darling, is there going to be a next chapter...ever? Please hurry up!
Emma chapter 40 . 2/3
You, my friend, have a talent. I am in love with the plot, with the writing style, and everything about this book. Yes, it led to many late nights where I had school the next day, but do I regret it? Absolutely not! This is the best fanfiction I have EVER read, and I can see it becoming a movie...even though it's AU. So glad Armilla and George ended up together :)
Thank you for hours of entertaining reading!
Valana chapter 40 . 2/1
Wow chapter 40 was really good. Learn a lot during this chapter from Marcel Rougier, she was a piece of work.
Next chapter is going to be interesting to see how Ruby doing after being trap in a book for awhile.
Tanja chapter 40 . 11/12/2013
Hi, I love Armilla and Armilla II so so much. In one of your previous A/N you said that you would not do a sequel to Armilla II because of your work commitments. I was wondering if that is a definite decision or if you might change your mind? Because honestly I would be happy to read it, even if you only updated twice a year...I think these stories are amazing and that you are really talented. That's all...can't wait to see what happens next. Greetings from Germany :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
great story
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
wow! you have started the 2nd story seemlessly - beautiful!
crypstat chapter 40 . 10/25/2013
I believe I've reviewed before but I must say again how much I love Armilla's story. Its crazy that both your stories have spanded so many years. I'm not complaining, just expressing how long your stories have been a part of our lives. It is by far the best thing I've read on here. No exageration what so ever. It outshines everything else I've ever read on here. Over the years I've read and reread armilla and armilla II at least 5 times, and I never know what to do when I get to the end again. And it saddens me more to think the real end is coming soon :( but it is enevitable I suppose. I would just request your ideas for what was to come. I would hope Severus lives in your story. It was so sad in the original book, I couldnt imagine how hard it would be for Armilla if it went with the book. I know you've changed a few plot points, and I hope those would lead to a better ending for them. I wish you had the time and energy for a third installment. I want armillas story to live forever, but yet, it is just a story. But its not just a story. Its the best alternative plot. Severus is the best I've ever read him. And Armilla herself is great. I like everything you've changed Its just been a big comfort for me to have, and the joy of a new chapter is always wonderful. I will enjoy it until the very end. And always know, if you ever, EVER, want to put up new chapters, at anytime, your followers will always be here. Just saying. Good day and happy writing :)
Cielo Azzurro chapter 40 . 10/22/2013
Whaaaaaa! I am amazed! Your stories is good, it is wonderful to read! I read it all in one reading, and I cannot wait for the next chapter! Penso che tu sia meraiviglioso! You have a talent! :)
Tsukinoko1 chapter 40 . 10/14/2013
Wow! I was sooo excited to see that you are updating this story! I used to read it on Schnoogle, and I thought you'd abandonned it. Very happy that's not the case.
Random Person 94 chapter 40 . 10/12/2013
And it all comes out. I can't believe that Ruby's parents didn't realize it wasn't her, or at the very least her friends at school. Who did kill Aurelius Snape? Update soon please!
iheartanime07 chapter 40 . 10/8/2013
Wow, it's been a while (or it seems like it)! So the plot is finally revealed. That was quite a complicated plot too. I wonder what'll happen now that that has been dealt with. Can't wait to read more!
Laoise chapter 40 . 10/8/2013
Hi! I wasn't expecting an update so I cannot tell you how happy I was to see it. I love this story so much and I am really glad that you are planning to finish this story. Thanks...