Reviews for When It All Falls Apart
DeathsHeadMoth chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
O.O... Need fluff, ASAP
Allround yaoi fangirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
can you make a sequal to this.

you know like how everyone reacted to his suacide and the story he wrote on his body pls :super cute puppy eyes: pls or you could ask someone to do it pls i beg you pls.

dont live me hanging.

pm me if you like.

Allround yaoi fangirl
DramioneShipperz chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I kind of liked it but it made me almost cry. I heart oliver and hate Jake ryan. Well yeah.
Mokuren no Ken chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Wow... I have no words. That was dark and awesome!
Pikarin chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
That. Was. So. AWESOME! I loved it so much even though it was so dark. I hope to bask in your glory some day, for you are a brilliant writer! Even though you killed off Oliver... But that was so good! I even felt some of Oliver's depression; my heart started to ache as soon as I read the first sentence. I love you so much, and thank you. Keep writing!
rai chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Continue .
Dalmarti chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I enjoyed it alot, though I skimmed through the first part. It had the perfect atmosphere and the ending was appropriate.
jenpen10 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
wow! that was amazing! i wish i wouldve thought about this! i know this story is serious but i cracked up when jake said "Why? Why! Because I'm Jake-fucking Ryan and I can do what I want when I want." idk why but i thought that was hilarious! lol :) but overall i liked this very much.
Sexy-chan chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
NOOOOOOOOOO DON'T LET HIM DIE!1 PLEASE MAKE A SEQUAL! :D
mo person chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
oh my god. i'm crying! i love ollie! this such a meaningful fic!

GOOD JOB!

i loved it. so emotional.

awsomeness

mo:P
zackkk101 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
really really good. soo well written 3
sam chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
wow very cool story pretty dark but thats awesome lol i would have liked more decription and i could have been a little teensy bit longer lol sory for all the lol im addicted to saying it lol
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Oh WOW! I never even thought of pairing Oliver and Jake together. I was skimming some Hannah fics, when I came across this one. I don't often look through the Hannah fics. BUT tonight, I'm really glad that I did.

This is, well, amazing. I love how you wrote Oliver. Hell, I even like how you wrote Jake. You captures their characters perfectly, while making them darker.

SO beautifully written.

_

Anneryn
HelloKitty19 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Hey

OMFG that was so sad poor oliver man sure I would doubt it at first but then I would have started to believe him

Btw it was good...sad but good

Love