Reviews for She, Captain Nami
MayAnny chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
Aw, you really deserve more reviews for this fic. I mean, it's been a while since I've seen likable OC's, if they are really OC's... It's always girls, damn, how I freaking hate female OC's! They just are amazingly good at making me mad! With all that falling in love shit and all that 'look-the-same-as everyone-else' attitude and whatever... This fic is refreshing, really.

Love it!

Wish you would update again one day! o/ See ya!
Deep-Sadness chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
interesting...cant wait for the next chpt.
GreenCyberWolf chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
Oh, something original, I love it. The plot is great, characters are good,I especially like the way Toga tries to talk for his brother (very funny). Some parts were a little WTF, but whatever. Anyway, hope you update this soon, I cant wait to see how Nami and those three nitwits manage to save Luffy and the others.
The Neo Productions chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
Nice story!
TheDoublemintTwins11 chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
haha, I love this story. Especially Sirence. dunno why but I do. what does Kajin mean? update quickly please, can't wait fo rthe next chapter!
quivering quill chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
please hurry up to the rescue, my stomach is cramping with worry now :O
MzLilygirl33 chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
yah! the island...wait! You didnt say what "Kajin" meant and what language it was...i mean i dont matter that much, im just really curious...
quivering quill chapter 9 . 5/31/2008
don't kill them!
TheDoublemintTwins11 chapter 9 . 4/1/2008
haha, thats an awesome quote you've got there, good stuff! a tad short, but sweet none the less. Personally I think that Luffy wouldn't care so much about his own beheading if the guy hadn't said he'd kill the crew with him ;D

update soon!
MzLilygirl33 chapter 9 . 4/1/2008
That...was short.

I dema-...sorry, no, I THINK you should make the chappies longer in the best intrest of the readers... ) *looks innocent*

but i LOVE the story anyway, keep it going!
Sacred Sakura chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
Ah yes, life with these three is fun stuff. Fun stuff. Toga is so silly. :D And Sirence suddenly being loud for once...wow. What a surprise.

...He's not starting to develop feelings for Nami, is he? O_o

Good chapter overall... Good luck, Nami-senchou!
MzLilygirl33 chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
YAH! he spoke engilsh! XD, why was he so worried about marines and what not, and then so casually just got on the other ship?
MzLilygirl33 chapter 7 . 12/5/2007
Arigatō! XD ya i knew that! lol!(nothing else to say except)

I LOVE THE STORY, UPDATE [b]SOON![/b]!
MzLilygirl33 chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
wait, now he speaks Dutch? ok...i have to admit, this Sirence dude is very mysteriously interesting, but confusing too, does he like speak and understand all launguages but english?
MzLilygirl33 chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
Ok...i dont get it, he can UNDERSTAND english...but he cant speak it?