Reviews for The Road Ahead
isxbelv chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
The amount of bromance in this makes me so freaking happy, like you have no idea. Lovely, lovely work!
Velvet Green chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
This is a beautiful, well-written story, and I enjoyed it a lot; I especially like the way you incorporated the POV switches.
Tari Roo chapter 7 . 4/1/2008
That was friggin' AWESOME!

I was more than intrigued by the premise and having Sam going off on his own and dealing with the boys' need for eachother and hurt and pain... sigh. Wow.

I just about squealed (and I never squeal) when Sam arrived to save the day in the orchard. Sigh. Just Awesome.

Powerful words and excellent characterisation!

The only flaw to your fic... a few typos and spelling errors. But otherwise - Marvelous!
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 12/20/2007
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Iken chapter 7 . 12/19/2007
I wondered why I ignored this story until now. I shouldn't have. It did took quite a while before they actually met. I like the brotherly fluff the best. If there are more chapters, please let me know.
bb1028 chapter 7 . 12/19/2007
great job with this, i really loved this possible turn of events..sam being on his own for a while, searching for dean, them both dealing with their issues and feelings..it was all really great, keep up the good work :)
JuliaAurelia chapter 7 . 12/19/2007
A good ending, with the brothers together and headed out to save people and hunt things, the family business. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!
RedDragen chapter 7 . 12/19/2007
Another wonderful chapter, I am looking forward to what you have coming next. Have a safe and fun holiday. I am also leaving town to go home.
RedDragen chapter 6 . 11/14/2007
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more
daisymaygirl1 chapter 6 . 11/14/2007
“I want to come with you.”

Oh, this had me choking up. I love it when Sam's all hurty and vulnerable and needing his big brother and Dean's doing his big brother, protective thing.

Wonderful chapter. I'm so glad the boys are back together.
JuliaAurelia chapter 6 . 11/13/2007
Lovely chapter with the brothers back together, talking and hugging and re-bonding.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 6 . 11/13/2007
This chapter was worth waiting for! I love "the boy he'd raised," and you balance well all the conflicting emotions they have to be feeling, esp. Dean. I can imagine he'd both find this so familiar and so not. I also love that you had Sam tell him everything, visions, Dad, Jim, and all. These are the brothers I know. Good job.
friendly chapter 6 . 11/13/2007
good job..
Cashmere180 chapter 5 . 11/7/2007
aww great chapter! please please please update soon!
RedDragen chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
Man, I have missed this story, Please up date soon. I want to see what will happen next